The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Advanced Mathmatics

Go down 
+3
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Atreyuvision
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Advanced Mathmatics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm

When the poems and stories came to an end, Allisen stopped and propped her elbows on her desk, her chin resting on her hands. She looked from Leah to Kaiden. She had noticed when that horrible look had appeared and then vanished within a second on his face. It seemed he really liked her. Allisen looked as if she were almost dayingdreaming. A hint of awareness was in her green emerald eyes. She kept quiet felting like she had talked to much.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Lissi snuck into the Maths classroom, knowing she was really late. She didn't glance at the teacher, she just tryed to get to her seat without them knowing, she didn't want to be shouted at.
She got to her seat, near the back, but somewhere in the middle. She sat in the corner on her own. She took off her black shoulder back and placed it on the table silently. She got out her pencil case and notebook. Then placed the bag back on the floor.
She really didn't like Maths, she she thought this was going to be such a boring lesson. Then she looked up to see who the teacher was. She noticed Jay and she blushed slightly. Covering her face with her long chocolate brown hair she looked down at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Jay was checking out everything Maria had said was true. It wasn't that he believed her that their father was dead it was just a nagging feeling that she could actually be in trouble that bothered him. He didn't care what the kids did - they could be noisey or quiet just as long as there was no fighting he didn't give a damn. There should be a maths teacher in this class not a PE teacher. He ran a hand through his blonde hair as he looked at the screen. Somethings where matching with what Maria had shown him but he still refused to believe his dad was dead and Kyle? Come on...like he'd hurt her, he fricken fancied her since she was 10 or under.
"You kids okay?" he looked up to make sure everyone was okay. His bluey green eyes surveyed everyone. The british dude looked stressed and he glanced to Leah and Lukas - ah forbiden love. He glanced to Ally who was with Kaiden, she looked happier than earlier.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Leah sat there, oblivious to everything as she slept. She had missed out on sleep for the last few days and the free maths class seemed like the perfect opportunity to catch up on it. The teacher wouldn't have minded and she trusted Lukas to wake her up if she needed too... For now she was lost in her little dreamworld.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am

Kaiden unluckily would turn his head to view Lukas give Leah a kiss, a shot to his heart instantly right there, but he would play it off, his expression remaining blank as he softly shook his head, averting his eyes from her. He couldn't stand her being around him, he probably wasn't that bad of a bloke once you got to know him, I guess it was nothing but jealousy. But why? He hadn't know her for that long...What ever, then it wasn't meant to be. He would let a soft sigh come pass his lips as he began reading Allisen's poems and stories, right now they seemed even better to him, when you're in a dark mood, dark things always seem better. Despite that, her writing had been very good, it kept Kaiden interested as he read.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 am

"Sure.." She said quietly looking up at him and then back down to her journal. Allisen finally started to beleive he was really interested in her writing. She was slow to trust people but something about Kaiden made her trust him. She let him read her stories showing him her favorite and a few of her personal poems. She smiled slightly reading them as he did. She hadn't looked at her old ones in a while.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:49 am

Gave up trying to draw, Actually doing my work instead, racing through the work sheets.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

Leah was fast asleep on his desk, sat sideways on her chair and leant against the wall. She always smiled in her sleep, looking sweet and innocent with her flawless pale skin. She was a light sleeper though and usually woke up if disturbed even slightly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 am

Lukas looked up at Leah, a small smile curved on his face, he leaned forward and kissed her lightly, but quick enough to where no one saw. He looked back down and continued working on her worksheets.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am

Leah gave up on her writing, leaning on Lukas' desk as she folded her arms. Her sleepy expression gave away just how tired she was, resting her chin on her arms as she watched him to the maths sheet. Maths bored her and she was struggling to keep her eyes open now. Within seconds she had passed out on his desk, a peaceful smile upon her lips as she slept.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Kaiden smiled at her, she still seemed rather reluctant to talk to him, maybe she was really that painfully shy. "I'd like to see more of your work, if that's okay..." He asked calmly, he was rather interested in her writing.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 am

Holy crap...she thought. He was the first person to ever feel exactly how she felt about this subject. Allisen nodded a bit. "Yes, I understand. I think the same way." She said quietly, as always. She admired the fact on how he could speak his mind and sound so confident about what he thought. She could never do that. Allisen couldn't even have a normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 am

Kaiden would continue his complimenting of her poem, speaking the honest truth of how he felt about 'darker' out looks. His British accent lacing through out his words as usual. "The thing is, a darker point of view is the more realistic one. It's more true to how this world works, because nothing in this world can be that happy. With happiness, comes sorrow, but with every dark night, a brighter tomorrow will come." Kaiden probably sounded like some cheesy movie from somewhere, but it didn't really matter to him, it was his thoughts and his feelings, take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 am

Allisen nodded slowly. "Maybe.." She blushed a bit having thought he wouldn't understand her outlook on the dark and evil things in the world. Maybe he did understand... that would be a first. People usually fled from her poems and stories.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 am

Kaiden would reach down and take the notebook off of his desk, using his right hand to bring it closer to his face. Kaiden read her poem carefully and thoroughly, he liked it. He found darker poetry and stories to be far more interesting and realistic. Most of his books were like that, nearly everything he liked or listened to had a darker aspect. Kaiden slid her notebook back to her desk, using his telekinesis to do so. He would give her a warm smile before speaking in his thick British accent. "It's amazing, you should really stop doubting yourself."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Stares down at the sheet, not quite sure what to draw, not realy helping that I couldn't draw anyways... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 am

Allisen shrugged. "Ohh..nothing much..just some fictional stories and poems. Poems are by far my favorite to write though." She blinked having thought she talked to much. Instead she slid over her notebook to his desk, opening the journal to the first page. "This was when I had been in my dark, depressing stage...don't ask.." The lines would have been filled with elegant penmenship.

Flames rise up from nothing as I watch them marching by-
Grabbing victims from their homes, I hear the children cry.

The strangers march into our house, I hear them from below,
I'm quickly running all around, there's nowhere else to go.

My mother cries with love and hides me in a place so small.
I hear them marching up the stairs, my hopes begin to fall.

Deadly banging, scratching, screaming my head begins to spin.
I close my eyes and cry my cry, surprised by all this sin.

I escape that horrid night running so far away.
Never shall I speak of this, the rest of all my days.

"It's nothing much..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am

Kaiden would slightly purse his bottom lip but only as he nodded in agreement with her, but that would quickly end. "That's understandable, but you still shouldn't shoot yourself down. You never know." He said with a warm smile. His smile would end as he spoke once again, he was interested in her writing skills, being a big fan of reading and all. Maybe she'd even lend him some of her material so he could read up on it. "So you're a writer huh? What do you write?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 am

Allisen rolled her eyes. "Maybe, maybe not. I don't know..I'm not one to raise my hopes up in anyone hobby or talent I do. I don't want them to get crushed. The only exception to that is writing.." She sighed happily thinking about her stories and what not. If her writing ever failed her, she'd be crushed. Allisen caught Kaiden looking around the room and she did the same. Everyone seemed to be off in their own little world.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am

Kaiden smirked at her, he could tell she had a brilliant singing voice, hers had just been beautiful and melodic. "I don't think you give yourself enough credit." Kaiden looked around the room for a moment, everyone seemed to be doing their own thing, which worked out great for him.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am

"Ehh...not really. I never really had the time to learn any insturments. Just a little singing here and there. Not the best or anything.." She smiled lightly back at him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 am

Kaiden softly chuckled at her, he always liked some one who enjoyed music even half as much as he did. His right hand would fall off of his chin and resume to tapping his fingers on the desk. "I play the guitar, and I'm a fairly good singer. How about you, do you play anything?" He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 am

Allisen looked at him when he said musician. She absolutly adored music.
"Really? A musician? What do you play?" She asked, interested. She had turned slightly facing him as she was sitting in her desk.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:41 am

Kaiden brought his right hand back up to his chin, rubbing the stubble's of hair as usual. He had pretty much forgotten about the rest of the class, this class could hardly be considered a class anyway. "Hm, Well I do a variety of things, I'm a musician, I love reading and smoking, I'm a sports lover and player, I ride motorcycles for fun, I also fence a little 'ere and there. There's more, but those are my main hobbies."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 am

Allisen smiled lightly. "Thanks." She slid the drawing into her notebook that she wrote in. All her stories, poems, and other drawings were in there. "So what do you like to do?" She asked. She had been talking to him for a while but she had found out barely anything about the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Mathmatics
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: