The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Advanced Mathmatics

Go down 
+3
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Atreyuvision
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 am

Kaiden would look down at the drawing that she had placed on his desk, scratching the hair on his chin with his right hand as he examined her art. It was damn good, way better than anything he could have drawn, and on top of that she drew it so swiftly. This gal was definitely talented. He would look up to her after a few moments, a warm smile spreading across his face. "You've definitely got some talent 'ere lass. I like it very much." He then slid the drawing back to her.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 am

Allisen spoke as she drew. "Well..it's chaos and its opposite in a final battle." She spoke the words quietly but strongly. She wasn't quite sure why this was so important to her. Just a feeling. She blinked and withdrew the pencil from the paper looking at the drawing. It was evil and good. She traced the lines with her eyes, analyzing every part of the drawing. An angel and demon were in the middle clashing swords. a light shown around them. The light was a mix of evil and good. One could tell by looking at it though she didn't know how. She passed the paper to Kaiden so he could get a better look at it.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Takes a sheet, sitting down on my own.
((I would have posted yesterday but i wasn't allowed on....))
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Leah opened her notebook on her desk, tapping her bed as she sat there thinking. She didn't like this room... It was too dark and stuffy. Taking a deep breath, she let a soft sigh pass her lips as she cleared her mind of everything. Within seconds, she had put pen to paper and was off in her own little world. Leah loved writing, doodling... Anything. Most of her notebooks had poems, quotes or music lyrics all over them already. As she sat there writing she was paying no attention to the class, or teacher.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Kaiden didn't really care what happened in the class, it didn't matter to him. His view would turn to Allisen as she waved the paper over with her telekinesis, there seemed to be quite a few telekinetic students here, but outside of that none of them really seemed to have similar powers. He would watch her as she drew, it was indeed a beautiful drawing, he had to see it for himself when it was complete. He would softly call out to her from his desk, which was right beside hers. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you drawing there?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Almost after a second Jay had told them the options, Allisen gave a little motion with her finger -her telepathy- and a peice of paper from the corner flied on to her desk in front of her. She did this without looking away from the window. She took her pencil in her hand and began sketching a scene. It was truely beautiful. The forces of good in evil clashing in the middle of the drawing. There was a dead meadow on one side and a lively, gorgeous one on the other. She smiled as the drawing came together like a puzzle. The little lines and shapes began to form something bigger then what they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Jay couldn't be bothered with watching the film either, it was just on for those who wanted to watch it. He adjusted a few things then started surfing the net, going on internet sites and looking up ideas for trips and things. He knew his sister would want the kids to get out of the school so he thought finding somewhere dancey would please her.
"You guys can doodle and stuff if you want, or I can put family guy on," he waved the other DVD in the air, not taking his eyes off the screen. "There's paper in the corner if you want it."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Allisen had looked up at the television for a few seconds as the movie began to play. It already bored her. She sighed quietly, too many things on her mind as she looked out the window, her mind begining to wander. Her daydreaming carried on for quite a while. An almost sad look was on her face subconsiously.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Leah watched Lukas doing the sheets, a look of disbelief on her face. How was he this good at maths? She sucked at maths. With a shrug she let it go and glanced around the class, at least the subsitute wasn't forcing them to work... Her gaze drifted to the TV, she wasn't in the mood to watch a DvD; it would most likely send her to sleep. She stretched out in her chair, leaning back lazily and placed her pen which she had been fiddling with down on the desk.
As she looked around the room, she caught Kaiden looking at her. She was about to smile and wave but the look in his eyes stopped her. She couldn't figure out what it was or why he was looking at her like that. She inwardly groaned as he snapped at Lukas, the two would never get along. Leah waved a little but it was too late, he had looked away again. She simply sighed and rested her chin on her hand, letting her thoughts wander..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am

Kaiden would turn his head to look at Allisen as she asked her question. "No, Actually I dislike math, despite how good I am at it." Kaiden would look back to the teacher as he walked in, he would respectfully listen to him speak and give out his directions. He understood why the man had been so annoyed, this hadn't been his class, he was a PE teacher who hated math. When Lukas disrespected him, it was rather annoying to Kaiden. The man had just been doing his job, he wasn't a math teacher so what did they expect? Kaiden would call out to Lukas, speaking in his thick British accent. He would bring his left hand up to his chin to rub the stubble's of hair on it, a habit of his. "Is that really anyway you should speak to your teachers? Have some bloody respect..." Kaiden had grown up and been taught to be respectful, a true gentleman. To Kaiden, Lukas just seemed like another punk. After he finished speaking his head would turn away from Lukas, catching Leah in his view as he did so. She saw her with him again, another blow to his pride, but he would swallow the pain and move on. What the hell does that bloke have that I don't...Maybe it is true what they say, 'Nice guys finish last'. He thought to himself as he looked back to the TV screen that the DVD had been playing on, he hadn't bothered to wave hello to Leah. She hadn't bothered to acknowledge his existence, so why should he do it for her? What ever, perhaps he was better off back at home...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:21 am

Jay put the DVD on for the student's who didn't want to do Maths for today. It was the first lesson of the morning and there was no teacher for maths - no-one would mark the work it would go in the bin.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am

Allisen rolled her eyes. Foolish teacher and student. She yawned lightly opening her text book once more and began flipping through the pages. So boring...she thought. At least she would be ahead of the class if she could understand what she was reading.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 am

Lukas began working, he solved the problems easily and worked through all of them, even though he was fast, it was a lot of work, he had gotten just what he wanted...Math. "Thanks" he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:28 am

"Nope," He got out the thick text book he had been left and dumped it on the guys desk. "Work through section 1 A - G, 2 A-G, 3 A -G and 4 A - H. That includes all 7 questions in each secions and all questions in those questions." Jay grimanced at the book. If he liked it then fine. He shrugged and went back to the desk, getting out a DVD.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 am

Lukas looked up and began writing, he finished the worksheets quickly again and left them on the edge of the desk, once again done perfectly, with the other subjects he lacked, he excelled in math, "That it?" he asked then laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 am

"The kind that doesn't want to be here but has to teache twerps like you lot because of the lack of staff, comprende?" Jay frowned. Boff. He looked at the work and shrugged. He knew maths but he hated every single bit of it and it annoyed him. He got out another two sheets and put them out for Lukas.
"Thats the advanced sheet for ya."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 am

Lukas stood, annoyed by this teacher, "I come to math and it is being taught by an imbecile" he stood up and walked to the table he picked up a sheet and began working, within a minute he returned and placed it on the desk, the work was completed, perfectly. "What kind of substitute, doesn't know the material he is standing in for" Lukas said under his breath as he returned to his seat and laid his head down for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:41 am

Jay took one look at the work and blinked at the scribbles then waved it in the air.
"Does anyone want to do this work or can I throw it in the bin?" Jay asked the class. He was only a couple years older than this lot and if he was them he would be burning the sheets as the teacher came in.
"If you would like to do the word it's here," Jay placed it down on the desk he had named the nerd table as it was right at the front in front of the board. He glanced around; they all looked bored.
"What shall we do instead for those of you who hate maths like me and have no idea what the squiggles on the paper are?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 am

Leah took a seat behind Lukas, not really paying attention a word the subsitute said. She hadn't got much interest in Math, languages were more her thing and Math frustrated her... She took one look at the man, nothing that he didn't want to be here either and smiled a little. She dropped her book onto her desk, covering her mouth as she yawned. This was going to be a long class..
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 am

Allisen looked to the teacher. Weird. That was an unusual outfit for a teacher to wear to a math class. She hoped they wouldn't have to do boring math sheets the whole period. She sighed lightly, mentally banging her head against a tree. Please, please let this substitute be cool, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 am

Jay was the subsitute teacher for this lesson untill the proper maths teacher got their lazy ass down her. Jay was kinda pissed at being asked to come down ehre seeing as though he hated maths and he hardly knew anything about the maths this lot would want to know. Subsitute lessons where always easy and he was glad there was cover work already left for him to give out; all he had to do was sit at a desk and...
Jay pulled a face. Oh dear god he would have to sit at a desk. Jay was dressed in his combats and open buttoned shirt, just having come from his PE class he walked into the room.
"Hey Kids, you have an easy lesson today - that okay for you?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 am

Lukas entered the class room, his math book in hand, and for the first time a hint of eagerness, he didn;t technically take this class, but he made it a point to attend every math class this school had to offer. He took a seat not really knowing if the class had started yet.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am

Allisen nodded again. It seemed he didn't know she didn't have many friends. Well...she wouldn't persue the subject any longer.
"So do you enjoy math or is it just another subject to be taken for you?" She asked Kaiden. She was saying anything to leave the subject of caring. She didn't want him to take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Advanced Maths   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 am

Leah walked down the halls, she was rushing and her cheeks flushed red as she made her way to class. She was sure she was going to be late, again. She had her maths book in her hand, somehow she had managed to be put in advanced maths, though how this happened was a mystery to Leah. Maths was not her strong point. She slowed her pace as she neared the classroom, calming down as she saw she was on time. She didn't really care about the teachers liking her... But she didn't like the sounds of wasting her time in detention, it wasn't her idea of 'fun'. She ran a hand through her hair, taming it slightly as she sighed. Her reason for being late was that she had fallen asleep... Typical.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 am

Kaiden dropped his right arm onto the desk, gently tapping his fingers against it, going in order from smallest to largest. He would then take her words in, thinking to himself. That means a lot? Why...Am I the only bloke who cares around 'ere? I doubt it... Kaiden would smile at her as her view came back to him, that showed that she seemed more interested in him than the other chap, which was nice to know. "It's not a problem lass, just looking out for a friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Mathmatics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: