The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Advanced Mathmatics

Go down 
+3
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Atreyuvision
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am

Allisen looked back at Kaiden. She couldn't beleive he would actually want to hear about her problems. He was one of the first people here to say that.
"Thank you." She said, the smile on her face brightening. "That means alot." She then looked at the boy who had walked into the room. "Yes this is the room." She looked back to Kaiden, nodding in thanks.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Walks into the classroom, Unsure if he was at the right place.
Advanced mathmatics?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Kaiden shrugged as she finished her speaking, he didn't buy it. She didn't seem okay, at least not to him. He simply looked to the ground for a moment, taking a moment to think before speaking. He looked back up, his eyes meeting hers once again. "If you say so...I'm here if you need anything..." He said softly, his British accent lacing through out his words.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 pm

"Err..no, not really..I..just.." She shrugged lightly. "I'm just not one who has a good voice when it comes to speaking.." Although she used to befor- Allisen stopped her thoughts before she let herself think about the experiance. "Everything is fine." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Kaiden heard something in her voice, it seemed unnatural. Was she okay? Maybe there was more to her being here early than he thought...Or maybe he was just thinking too far into things...He figured he should check anyway, just to be sure. He would give a slight nod as she said hello, then respond with his own words. "Ello, Something the matter lass?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Allisen smiled back. Well, she thought, that was certainly nice of him to drop by and say hello.
"Well..that's nice...hello." She spoke quietly as always, the smile still formed on her lips. Her words didn't quite flow together. She could never have a normal conversation even if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Kaiden simply shrugged, he wasn't sure why he was here either. He had just been enjoying a nice walk, he had no intentions on going to class yet, but he sensed her, so why not drop by and say hello....He would look her in the eyes as he spoke, smiling lightly at her. "Well I'm not sure myself...Just decided to go for a walk and then I sensed you...Figure I would drop by and say 'ello...."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

Allisen would look at Kaiden and smile lightly. She had met him the other day but he never showed up for dinner. Maybe he was busy with something..
"Hello, and yes a bit early." She laughed quietly. "I had nothing better to do so I thought I would come here and study." She said study in a rather distasteful way. Allisen was never one to study. She always winged her tests. "What about you? You're a bit early yourself." She said closing her text book.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am

Kaiden stood in the doorway looking at the girl named Allisen, she had been rather early, not a single person had even arrived yet...Kaiden was early himself, but he wasn't sure why. Maybe fate had dragged him here for a reason. He would call out to the girl he had met the other day, maybe he could make up for ditching on them; he had got wrapped up in a book. "'Ello bird, rather early are we?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:24 am

Allisen walked into the classroom and sat down towards the front. She was flipping through the pages of her text book trying to brush up on her mathmatic skills. It was something useful she could do since the teacher wasn't here yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Mathmatics   Advanced Mathmatics - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Mathmatics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: