The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting.   Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 am

Vladen enter's the office. setting the letter on the desk her turn's and leaves quickly. The letter outlinging the bare fact's of his curse as a were-bear and some of his "Difficulties" With it as a problem. The letter is written in elegant script. Outlining plan's for a dorm room to be converted into a cave of sort's that Vladen can shut himself off into and weather the storm of his curse.

The dorm room having one main central room, and side room and a bathroom, designed and consturcted by outside contractor's and Vladen himself.

The letter is accompanied by a substancial cheque, for £5,000,0000..Signed by Moriaine champion..Vladen's mother..It is there for any inconveiniance to the academy, and to ease the request along.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting.   Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Vladen knock's politely on the door to Sky's office. Clutching the letter in his hand's he await's his permission to enter, a nervous smile on his face.

What will she say he think's to himself? Will she ask me to leave the academy..Light above burn her..I can't leave..not now..not after meeting Mel..

Vladen hastily stop's crumpling the letter and presses it against the wall to smooth it out. He has several things to ask her for, All of which she was likely to refuse..but he had to ask at least.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php

Vladen's Arrival..and a strange meeting.
Page 1 of 1