The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meeting new friends.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Meeting new friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:36 pm

"Oh.. It's nothing.." Hailie said, blinking back tears and composing herself. Then she turned to her new friend and smiled, as convincing as she could make it, not very.
Hailies eyes dullened a little, as she looked down at the floor. She hoped Mel hadn't seen this. She then looked back up to the sky, at that one perticular star she thought was her father looking down on her and quickly blew a kiss towards the sky, so quick that hopefully Mel didn't see it.
'What am I doing? ' She thought to herself, as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. 'Father wouldn't of wanted me unhappy. But Hey he was murdered of cause im upset' She thought to herself. She tryed to blink back the threatening tears and hoped that no-body had saw them.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Mel sensed Hailie's change in mood and turned to look at her
"Are you OK, Honey?" Mel's voice plainly showed the concern that she felt, her hand reached and placing itself over Hailie's own delicate fingers.
Searching Hailie's face for any sign of what was wrong, Mel looked at her friend, her eyes changing from a red to purple, concern etching lines into her flawless face.
What had changed her friend so suddenly?
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Hailie smiled, leaning her back against the tree yet again, so she could look up at the stars.
"Yes it is." She would say was a smile. Hailie loved the beauty of the stars and how they shinned all night long. When she was wondering the earth on her own she used to sit under a tree and watch the stars twinkling all night long.
She loved how the the moon and stars reflected into the lake and how the water sparkled with the star's light. This too was her favourite time of day for it was so beautiful aswell as being calm and relaxing. She never got bored watching the stars shine brightly, and she could always point out the brightest star in the sky, she believed it to be her father looking down on her, watching everything she did. She was deverstated when he was murdered and whenever anyone brings up family tears spring to her eyes, along with hatred and sadness. She still hadn't got over that.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Mel giggled, embaressed and nodded to show she knew Hailie was to be trusted.
She pointed to the pool.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Mel sighed as she spoke, causing her words to come out whispered and romantic. The pool really was beautiful at night. The stars reflected in the mirror surface made Mel's eyes water, the black of the night sky turning the water a dark midnight blue.
This was Mel's favourite time of day, and she often found herself staying awake at night just to watch it's calm, sedate beauty creep across the land.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Hailien smiled warmly.
"Wish you all the best Mel." Hailie was a very trustworthy girl, she wasn't one to get someone to tell her a secret and go and blurt it out, she kept the secret locked away in her heart, no one would know if someone told her anything.
Hailie nodded in a sign that she'd keep it to herself and smiled a reasuring smile. She moved her legs to around her side with unhuman grace as she leant elegantly on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:09 am

Mel blushed and nodded.
"My boyfriend..." Mel knew Hailie could put two and two together and get four.
She knew Hailie would figure out the rest for herself, that was for sure. Mind you, it was pretty well hidden due to Vladen's.... Problems.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Hailie smiled, giggling slightly.
"Spend it with someone special?" She said jokingly.
She took out her side fringe from the ponytail and ran her fingers through it. Hailie brung her legs to her chest again and she sat her arms wrapped around her knees. But this time it wasn't shyly, her head was up looking at Mel instead of resting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Mel smiled and glanced down at the shabby coat she had wrapped around her.
"Sorry about the clothes. I don't usually dress like this. I just..." Mel blushed at the memory of that night, a shiver running down her spine as she fought the smile that itched to escape her lips.
She pulled the coat tighter around her, mentally remembering she had to return it one day.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Hailie grinned.
"We're gunna have so much fun." Hailie now wasn't shy anymore, Mel was a lovely girl so she wasn't nervous around her anymore. Hailie really liked Mel, she felt like she was a sister she never had.
Hailie smiled to Mel, as pulled out a black ribbon and tied her hair up in a scruffy but stylish ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Mel beamed and nodded. Danni had said she had found more people to share with them. As far as Mel now knew it was Danni, herself, Hailie, Alice and the new girl who's name she didn't know yet.
Mel smiled at the thought of sharing her room with the other girls. Mel had a funny feeling her stay at the Academy was going to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Hailie smiled, and believed that Mel wouldn't hurt her.
"It's okay, I haven't been an Archangel long."
Hailie's long chocolate brown hair was blowing softly in the midnight breeze, down her back falling to her waist.
Hailie then suddenly remembered her room mate Danni saying that someone called Mel was staying with us in the same dorm.
"Mel..are you staying with Danni in a dorm?" She smiled to her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Mel smiled back at her new friend and sighed.
"Sorry for the eyes and things. I'm still learning, I guess. I'm a demon, you see. I only found out a few months ago so I haven't had much training."
Mel smiled again to show she wasn't going to hurt Hailie. She liked Hailie. And Mel could see the two being very good friends in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 pm

"I..I've always been a freak for having them.. a..and I forgot I was in an Academy for special species for a second then, sorry." Hailie blushed slighty more, her pale cheek flushing pale pink.
"A..and thankyou." She smiled, this time a full smile, sweet and warmly.
Mel seemed like a lovely girl, she didn't need to be afraid. Hailie watched as Mels eyes changed colour. "Wow." she thought, but didn't realise she said it alould.

Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Mel gasped as the wing unfolded from Hailie's back. They were beautiful. Her smile slowly faded as Hailie blushed and look ashamed.
"Why do you look so ashamed? They're the most beautiful thing's I've seen. You should be proud. I'd kill to have wings like that." Mel meant every word she said, her eyes still wide from even the memory of their appearance.
Her eyes changed colour quickly, to a dark crimson red before returning to their natural amber colour. Her eyes always changed colour when she forgot to control, and the sight of Hailie's eyes and her wings had thrown Mel off course, blowing her away from her fight to control her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Hailie looked at her hand for a few seconds before shaking it lightly.
"N..nice to meet you t..too." She smiled slighty, sweetly.
Hailie continued to look at Hailie when she noticed her bright amber eyes. 'Wow' she thought to herself. They truely were beautiful eyes, and the shew up almost luminous against the dark background of the night.
Hailie moved slightly forward for her fragile back was beginning to hurt against the hard tree behind her. As soon she she moved slighty forward Hailie's pure black wings spread out from her back, being realised. Hailie blushed slightly and looked to the floor. She didn't want to be called a freak again. She quickly slid them inside her back again. She wanted to make friends here at the Academy she didn't want to be alone like usal. And Mel probably thought she was a freak for having delicate black wings.
Hailie couldn't sense what species Mel was, but she was almost certain she wasn't an Archangel like herself.

Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Mel smiled and held her hand out to be shaken.
"Nice to meet you, Hailie." Hailie suited this girl. It was a beautiful name.
Mel smiled at her new friend and noticed her bright green eyes. Her own eyes were bright amber, shocking to most people, but Hailie's where hypnotising, almost. They made her look supernatural, almost unreal.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Hailie jumped slightly, not realising someone sat next to her, she'd been to busy in her own little world. She turned her head to look at the girl sitting next to her and smiled slightly back.
"Hello..M..Melanie..im..Hailie." She was slightly shy when meeting new people, so she tended to talk slower untill she knew the person she was talking to.
Her bright green eyes focused on Melanie as she ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Mel was sneaking back from seeing Vladen when she saw the girl. She recognised her from around the Academy, but couldn't remember her name, and was sure she hadn't heard it before.
Mel walked over to her and sat down next to her, taking in her supernatural beauty.
"Hello... I'm Melanie. Melanie Midnight Fisher." She smiled and watched the dragonflies over the surface of the pool, waiting for the girl to answer.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Hailie walked sliently into the courtyard alone. Her chocolate brown hair tumbling down her back in waves as she held her head high. She looked around at the beautiful area, her bright green eyes fixed on her surroundings. She wore a white strappy with a green blouse scrunched up into a bow just above her belly button with crop jeans. Her black sandals revealing her black roses tattoo that ran around her right ankle. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sat under a tree. She looked over at the lake as she saw the moon and stars reflection painted beautifully into the water. This was her favourite time of night when the sky was lit with shinning stars that lit the area with a bright white light. Her bright green eyes were even more visable in the dark, like cats eyes.
She sighed softly as she gently layed her back against the tree behind her. Her black wings folded into her back so she could lean back without squashing them. She brought her knee's up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, resting her chin on her knee's as she looked around. She noticed dragon flys flying gracefully over the water, standing out from the background with the're bright blue wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends.   Meeting new friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends.
Page 1 of 1