The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Mel Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Mel Moving In. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 am

She shakes her head."No...no.. I have to go now..." She stands up, still shaking, and starts packing her things at inhuman speed. Within minutes all of her bags were packed and stacked on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 am

"Alright Alice..Alright..Let's get you calmed down first, and we'll see about getting you home.."Vladen voices quietly, barely above a whisper as he smootes her hair from her face. "Your alright now Alice..I've got you..your with your family now.."
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 am

"Home..." her voice was less than a whisper and her body went through spaztic tremors.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 am

"Where Alice..Where do you have to go?" Vladen speak's gently, locking his steel blue gaze onto that of Alice, refusing to look away from her.

"Light above...what is wrong with her" Vladen is thinking inwardly, his concern shining down his bond with Mel like a beacon. "how do i help her?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am

"No...no..NO..I have to go there..." She shook her head and the rest of her body shook with it.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:08 am

"oh Alice..Sssshhh..Sshhh..Breathe deeply and try and remain calm..We, you, Mel and I are going to get you through this, we are going to beat this and you are going to be just fine, but take some deep breathes and school your breathing, you need to relax and stop shaking. I've got you here and im not letting go until you ask me..Come on now little Sister"

Vladen speak's in a soft and relaxing tone, tightening his grip on Alice as he smoothes her hair back from her face. This was agony for him, but he refused to let it show, not infront of Alice, Later perhap's when he and Mel were alone.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 am

"I...don't...know!" If she could cry...she would...right now. She felt so much hate and pain inside of her but none of it was hers. She shook violently still.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 am

Vladen look's to Mel for a moment, a look of confusion and upset clear on his face, before he turn's his attention and smile back to Alice.

"Tell me what you ar fighting Alice..I may be able to help you.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 am

Her shaking continues, it growing fiercer by the minute as she tries to control the fear and the anger."Because...I'm not fighting with...myself." Her eyes turned bright red for a moment and then black before resting back into a gold shade.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

Sinking to his knee's with a grunt of pain, Vladen lift's Alice into his arm's as if he were craddling a baby. His tone soft and light he strokes her hair in a soothing gesture with one hand, while calmly speaking to her.

"Sssshh..Alice..Ssssshh..We are here Mel and I are here, and your alright, your alright..you've beaten it and have nothing to be sorry for.."

A single tear of empathy and pain for his friend roll's down Vladen's cheek. He has suffered the same as this when coming to term's with his were-self. "Oh Alice..why couldnt you come to me for help"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 am

Her fists tightened even more as she struggled for control. She finally broke through and dropped to her knees. She was shaking again, worse than before. Her whole body shook like a massive earthquake. Her voice was ragged,"I'm...sorry..." She then collapsed completely,the violent shaking still racking her body.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 am

Vladen crashes to his knee's as Alice's blow drives the air from his lung's, resting on all four's Vladen suck's in huge lung full's of air, looking up at her in time to notice the rapid changing of her eye's.

"That's It!" Vladen's mind roar's at him.."Of course..how could i not see it, she is at war with herslef" Vladen suck's in huge lungfull's of air as his vision and breathing eases and becomes more solid. Rising to his feet, despite the pain and dizzyness, Vladen faces Alice again with the same smile he had before, his breath more ragged and measured, he open's his arm's again and speak's in a breathless tone.

" I know your in there Alice, Im your friend and even if it kill's me..I am going to help you through this..Again.? or can you struggle your way out to me and Mel..we are here for you.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 am

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Alice growled as she hit him in the gut sending him backwards. Her eyes flashed from gold to black gold to black as Alice tried to gain control over whatever was inside of her. She growled again and crouched, ready to spring.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 am

Vladen burst through the wall of the dormitory with a grunt, he had been expecting it but was still shocked by the force of the blow, laying stunned in the remain's of the brick dust for several long moment's.

Vladen rises with a strangelled grunt, picking his way clear of the rubble and plaster, limping lightly back toward's Alice he smiles his soft and welcoming smile at her, wincing inwardly at the crunch his jaw makes, opening his arm's to offer her an embrace, Vladen speak's lightly in a soft and gentle tone.

"Again Alice..or do you feel better?"

Vladen wait's for her answer with the smile still on his face as the bruise already begin's to appear against his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 am

Pain swept across her features for a few seconds before returning to her hard, cold mask.[HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND! I HAVE HUNTED....THERE IS SOMETHING....] Alice's thoughts were cut short by something unknown. Her eyes got darker and her fists tightened. Alice drew back her arm and punched Vladen sending him through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 am

"Ah...now we get to the root of it...Alice, you are refusing to hunt again" Vladen notices her fist's and the cold and calm look she gives him, not in the slightest bit peturbed by either, though the black shade of her eye's gives him cause to pause.

"Alice..hit me if you want, beat me, strike me..do what you wish, but please Alice..Eat...you must, it is a part of you..the Alice, Mel and I love dearly..you are our family and we both hate to see you suffer like this. So if you must vet this anger, then hit me..but once it's gone and the anger and deep regret has ebbed away, I will still be here, so will Mel.."

Vladen knew he was walking a dangerous road, but he had to get through to Alice, he had to try and make her see, that she wasnt an animal, and this was something she would have help to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 am

Her hands tightened into fists and her eyes went black just as they had when Dani and her fought. [It's Back!] Alice screamed inside her head. She easily slipped from Vladen's grasp and looked him cold in the face."I said I'm FINE!" she growled through her teeth. This wasn't Alice...it was something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:20 am

Vladen gently rises from the bed, walking over to Alice, he grasp's her by the sweater and pull's her into his arm's and into an hug, refusing to let her go. Vladen's tone is earnest and full of concern for his friend.

"Alice..you cannot lie to me..Please..Trell me what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 am

"I said I'm fine." Alice looked away for a moment, pain flickering across her face for a split second. When she looked back towards Vladen Her expression was empty, just as before. She blinked once before speaking again, "You should't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

"Alice..What is wrong?..Im..Im worried about you" Vladen voices in a soft and gentle tone, his hand twitching against Mel's thigh as he ask's. Something was deeply troubling Alice, something was seriously wrong..her eye's..had he ever seen them that shade. Come to think of it had he ever seenthem grey. No..He had not
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 am

Alice walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. She leaped up onto her bunk and looked at Vladen. Her expression hadn't changed at all. It was still....expressionless, or lifeless one may call it. "Things are fine." Her tone was blank. Her eyes were a light grey... odd for Alice. Usually they were gold or black...depending on her hunting patterns. They had never been grey...not ever.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Vladen set's his hand lightly on the inside of Mel's thight, just below where the dress met her pale and soft skin. Vladen had been speaking to the bathroom door and wondered to himself if Alice could even hear him.

He hoped Alice would come out of the bathroom and talk to him, he wanted to try and help her as best he could. She was his friend.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Mel sat down quietly, wondering if Alice was going to reappear from the bathroom now she knew Vlad was here. Mel hadn't know what to do, and had gone to find Vlad in a desperation to help Alice. Had she gone too far? Mel's legs started to jostle as her nerves surfaced.
WOuld Alice be OK?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Vladen is stunned by Mel's sudden appearence. A slow frown appearing on his face as she explain's about Alice's mood. Being dragged back to Mel's dorm, Vladen is dragged in and smiles warmly at Alice as Mel sit's him on her bed and busies herself fussing over something.

"Hey Alice, How's thing?" Vladen ask's conversationally as he watches Mel, turning his steel blue gaze on Alice.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Mel didn't know what to do. She stood for a long moment, thinking about whether she should stay or go and leave Alice to herself. Then an idea came into her head.
Mel ran from the room and full speed, ignoring the restricting dress she was wearing, and sprinting full pelt down the corridor towards the boy's dormitories. Towards Vlad's room to be precise.
Finding him, she quickly explained Alice's mood and dragged Vlad back with her. If Vlad couldn't talk to Alice, nobody could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel Moving In.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next