The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Recovery Meal With Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Recovery Meal With Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 am

She blinked and kissed back gently, smiling softly as she looks up at him then at her soup.
"No reason."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 am

He gently takes her chin in his hand "Why so distant Ember?" he leaned over kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 am

Ember sighed softly and nodded, eating her soup quietly, letting her mind drift as she gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:33 am

"no" he picked up a sandwhich,absently twisting it in his hands "I am staying with you Ember,I am not risking anything,I almost lost you once,I won't risk it again."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 am

Ember sighed softly, running a hand through her hair. "Ill eat then go to my dorm and sleep hunny, just go."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 am

He frowned "No I shouldn't go ..I mean it is to risky to leave you alone,I have a scent of a werewolf on the campus,that is not a student.It will be hunting half breeds and vampires ..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:04 am

"I'll be fine," Ember smiled, nodding. "Have fun sweety." she said, taking a bite of her bread and butter after dipping it in the tomartoe soup.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 am

He slowly uncurled his knuckles,the old look of almost pain over his face."Ember,I'm fine just eat,I just need to see an old friend tonight that is all ok? I will be fine once I know you can eat without vommiting"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:55 am

Ember nodded, frowning slightly.
"Okay...be good," she said quietly, watching him unsurely. He looked pissed off - extremly pissed off. Ember bit her lip and looked at her soup.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am

He was clenching his fists on the desk "No I'm fine,I probably won't be around till about 8 PM tonight Ember .. I have to take a short trip ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:51 am

Ember led Horril into the dinner hall, sighing, happy to be back with the crowds of people, just another person. Getting some milk for both of them and a bowl of soul for herslef and whatever Horril wanted - make sure he did eat something she led them to their gangs table as she sat down beside him with it.
"Eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Meal With Friends   Recovery Meal With Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Meal With Friends
Page 1 of 1