The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Friends Don't Come Easily...

Go down 
+5
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Fallen~<3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Friends Don't Come Easily... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:45 am

Her sobs erupt her lips as she lays hugging were her lover was , her most beautiful lover ”Goodbye my baby until we meet again” she says softly and as she stands a tombstone appears with “Jaynie RIP she will be missed by all “ Danni’s tears stream freely down her face as she walks away .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 am

She smiled as Danni wrapped her safe warm arms around her she felt that nothing else mattered except the person who held her so tenderly and lovingly she smiled and kissed her lovers soft loving lips, she was happy laying here just looking into Danni's beautiful deep eyes smiling as she kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 am

She pulls Jay close and kisses her with deep lust and passion holding her sloe wrapping my safe arms around her .
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 am

She smiles at the words and tears of happiness and love fall down her face as she loosk at her lovers and says "My dearest most precious Danni nothing can and ever will compare to you, not the sweetest smelling rose or the most beautiful star, your my everything my inspiration you are everything to me and i love you soo very dearly if i lost you my life would be empty" She looked into Danni's eyes as she said this and meant every word of it as tears spilled down her face
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 am

She looks at her lover “ what do I see?” she repeated ,” my sweetest love, no word ,nor phrase ,no cliché nor abstract thinking ,could possibly explain the startling beauty I see before me, nor can it even scratch the surface of the remarkable person underneath, I suppose all I can say is that my darling you leave me speechless.” she looks into her lovers eyes intently meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

Jaynie smiled and kissed back whispering in her sweet velvet smooth voice "Anything for you anything" she nuzzled back and smiled at Danni and asked curiously "Honey when you look at me what do you see" She would go completely shy after asking the question

She would smile shyly and look at the stars and say softly "A million stars and the only one i want is next to me"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 am

She exhaled onto the bite as she pulled away a stream of white light passed her lips instantly healing the wound and replenishing her lovers blood supply. She rested her head on her lovers shoulder and nuzzled her lover softly with a soft sigh she kisses Jays shoulder “ thank you “ she uttered as her thirst died and she felt relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 am

Her eyes closed slowly as her blood was drained and she stopped flow of blood dead, she smiled at Danni and said in her velvet smooth voice "Thats is enough for now honey" She smiled as a wave of pain came crashing over her and she crumpled and curled up into a tight ball as she tried to hold back a harsh cry and regained her composure and lay down by her lover
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 am

She pins Jay to the floor so that only she can drink jaynis blood she sucks hard at her neck lusting her blood, craving it , her eyes are still closed and she no longer breathed she just drank gulping down the blood that spilled into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 am

She lets out a small gasps and positions herself and bites into Danni's neck and drinks slowly gagging sloghtly from the smell but enjoying the taste as she drinks a little faster smiling at the flavour of the sweet delicious blood flowing down her throat. She smiled some more and drank happily at the same speed as her lover
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 am

She grins, kissing slowly down her lovers neck she is suddenly unable to resist her long white fangs are visible her tongue flicks out and tastes the supple skin before she sinks her fangs into her lovers neck unable to control herself. She sucks hard at the crimson blood flowing from Jaynie’s neck and nibbles at it licking and sucking savouring the taste. Her nostrils flare at the enticing smell of spilled blood her eyes going a deep red before she flutters them closed and sucks on the flowing blood.
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

She grins and kisse sback as rough smiling and bites Danni's neck lightly and nibbles on it "I love you so much Danni"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Although she as surprised by this fact she grinned and pulled Jaynie close kissing her passionately, her arms wrapping tighter around Jaynie unable to control her deep lust she spins pinning Jaynie to the floor and kisses her roughly.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 pm

She kissed back whipsering "Please drink i don't mind you wont hurt me i know you wont, i trust you" She smeled at Danni lovingly inclining her neck as her heart beat stopped and the blood stopped dead as she giggled lightly and torn black wings grew out of her back "Hehe babe i have something to to tell you i'm half demon, well half scion they are the highest rank of demon and my father was one"

She looked at the ground slightly her neck still inclined to Danni "Please drink honey please i will just hunt some human later and feed" She nuzzled Danni lovingly upset the she was hurting from her being there she would say in an upset voice "I'm hurting you i know i am"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Falls back onto the grass .She kisses back . “ ‘mmmm “ she mummers in reply to Jaynie’s question “very very hungry” she trailed of biting her lip softly and averting her eyes and trying hard to resist sucking Jaynie dry. She holds her breath as not to inhale the smell of her living skin and tries hard not to concentrate on the pulse she could feel from Jaynie, her heartbeat all theses things only tempting Danni to give into her screaming thirst.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 am

Jaynie walked around and noticed Danni laying down so she ran to her and fell ontop ofher accidently and blushed bright pink smiling as she kissed her "Hello honey sorry for falling ontop of you all my fault"

She smiled at Danni happily and hugged her tightly looking at her worried and inclining her neck slowly she smiled asking "Whats wrong babe are you hungry?" She looked at Danni again and kissed her lovingly whispering "Love you Danni dearest"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 pm

She could not help but silently nod along to James’s words they made sense to her , she had wanted to try the vegetarian lifestyle but the whole idea seemed vile to her, animals , it would be like humans eating rodents instead of a steak. She shuddered and tilted her pale face towards the light. Her pale skin instantly began to glow a pure white reflecting the light. She tried hard to think about something else and take her mind of feeding. Danni had not fed in a while and was starting to feel very thirsty, she chewed down on her lower lip still trying to distract herself . Her acid green eyes snapped open and she sighed in frustration. She gazed around to look for a distraction and found none. She decided to people watch as that might help her. She slid with inhumanly grace to her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows her delicate feet visible just above her head she watched her acid green eyes darting from face to face curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 am

James would nod and shudder. "I've never drunk anything but human blood.. I don't think i can bring myself to drink animal blood. It just doesn't smell as good." Looking at the new girl he would bite his lip. It was definitely true, this place was full of beautiful girls everywhere. He was going to have a hard time staying true to Alexis, but he was sure that he would manage it.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

She lowers her eyes to the blade of grass and sighs softly as she spins it between her fingers. She was daydreaming again she always slipped into the deepest of daydreams and the darkest of thoughts .
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:17 am

Leah glanced at James, beginning to worry about becoming vampire chow... But Ember was there and she trusted that she would be safe around them. She glanced over at the other girl, watching her for a moment. She seemed alright but who could tell? At least she was staying quiet, leaving this wonderful place quiet and tranquil...
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

Her cheeks flame, she is perfectly aware she is being talked about; she decides to ignore the chatter until directly talked to as she believed in manners. She sighed softly and leaned forward picks a small blade of grass at an arms-stretch away and twirling it through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am

Ember frowned slightly; no she hadn't seen this girl and it was a Senior only place so she was breaking the rules sort of. Ember scruntched up her nose and then stretched lazily, just forgetting it. As long as the band of screaming girls didn't come over she wouldn't put them in their places.
"Nope, she's the knew girl - saw her move in the other day," she was in Embers art class but she didn't really know the girl. She glanced at Jame's Fire Stone and raises an eyebrow.
"Maybe you should hunt soon."
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Friends Don't Come Easily..   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:00 am

Leah stared at the stones for a moment before glancing up. She wasn't bothered about James being a vampire, she could defend herself if it was needed... As she looked around she spotted another girl sitting alone but she didn't look like a senior. Being a junior herself she had no right to judge... But this was Leah. "Who's the girl?" She asked, wondering if either Ember or James would have seen her before, since they were seniors.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am

She wanders in and looks around quickly with a brief smile. She sits on the floor folding her legs under her, and strokes her fingertips over her lower leg daydreaming happily to herself, a warm smile on her lips.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am

He would hold the stone above him, almost towards the sun as he examined it.. It really was peculiar. And it was true, for a vampire that couldn't control himself in London, he hadn't fed once since he arrived at this place. It was slightly worrying, but he didn't mind. He was sent here to control his thirst, and so far he had been doing it. Although, Ember was right.. he did need to go and feed sometime soon. Nodding at her he would smile. "Yeah.. I am a bit thirsty, but.. I can wait a couple more days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Don't Come Easily...   Friends Don't Come Easily... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Don't Come Easily...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next