The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Melodies 101

Go down 
+6
Ember_Fangs
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Atreyuvision
anttz111
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Inferoo357
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 pm

She sighed softly still gazing out the window mildly paying attention to the music but her thoughts drowned out the music, which was a shame, she liked what she had heard, she was just finding it hard to concentrate on anything. She chewed her lip softly her acid green eyes glazing over and she twirls a long strand of her fair hair through her delicate, pale fingers.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Leah leaned back against the classroom wall, one foot pressed against it and listened. Her eyes ere half closed and she was silent, letting LeiLani's tune fill her mind. The girl was good, brilliant even but the piano rarely impressed Leah... She just didn't like it. It seemed so cold and.. dead? Where as the guitar... Well that was hers, no doubt about it. She was born to play and sing, her voice was incredible but others rarely heard it, which was a shame. The song was beautiful though, Leah always had a soft spot for classical music in her heart. That girl had talent.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am

Allisen listened for a small while to LeiLani playing the song. She easily picked up the basis of the song and played along with her. Her fingers glided across the keys with grace. A calm look took over her face as she became lost in the music.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 am

LeiLani took a breath and her fingers begam moving on the keys. playing the soulful, yet, random , and creative flow of the music. it was organized, and it had pace, but it clearly stepped a foot out of the normal boundaries of music, like all genres wrapped in one synphony.. as she played withthe softness of the piano, the music sheet called for the wild, and flaring notes of the electric gutar which would be followed up with the bass, cello, and sax.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 am

She drummed her fingers on the windowsill her acid green eyes glazed over and far away. She resed her cheek on her frail hand her head tilted ever o slightly to the right her long fair hair Ly against her bak and left arm as she sighed softly waiting for the teachers instructions.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 am

Allisen sighed, deciding to be the other pianist. She sat at one of the keyboards running her fingers across the keys, remembering which was which and what their notes looked like.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 pm

He slipped into the room silently,not particularly wanting to be noticed to have been late,he silently sat at the nearest piano and flexed his fingers,he considered this to b ehis only truely artistic ability,to play music.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Lissi ran up the corridors, she loved music, and she was late. She quickly poked her head around the door shyly, seeing if the teacher was paying attention. Then she slowly snuck into the room with a little "Sorry im late Sir" coming from her voice, a soft and sweet little sound. She slid in the seat next to Ember a smile fixed on her face.
She'd been told that she had an amazing voice when it came to singing, but she was quite nervous singing infront of people, but she enjoyed it. It had been her hobby since she was a little girl. She used to sing everywhere she went. Her parents had always been jokingly complaining about how much she sang. And also she played a the piano, but if anyone asked her to perform something she'd prefer singing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 am

Danni rushed in keeping her head low “I’m sorry I’m late “ she said directly to the teacher her acid green eyes looking up only for him and she slipped into a seat by the window without another sound. Danni was able to play electric acoustic and bass guitar and she had a secret passion for the piano, she also had a good singing voice but only felt comfortable singing in front of one person at a time so she kept this fact to herself. She looked around seeing most people had guitars and dithered weather or not she should play guitar or piano or perhaps the key bored. She decided to await instruction from the teacher.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 am

Luci sat on the stool and picked up the drumstick's, placing her foot of the bass pedal she got aquainted with it tapping out a soft beat to test out her foot. "wait what are we playing??? i didn't get a look at the music! is there even drumming on there?" She pulled a face and spun the stick's around her finger's; an old habbit that refused to die.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 am

"ok, everybody got theyre shit?" he asked with an air of agitation, "great, lets get started "Le'Lani, start us off" Jack picked up his guitar
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Leah smiled at Ember, still not feeling entirely comfortable in this class as she walked to the back and grabbed a guitar. It wasn't anything special and she much preferred playing with her own, but that was her fault for forgetting it. Once she had music and her voice she could lose herself in it, that was the way she performed...
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 am

Jack smiled "we have two of every instrument, even the pianos, Leah, pick a guitar off the back rack"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 am

Allisen blinked. Shit, she thought. The only thing she knew how to sort of..not really... play was the piano. She was sure she could learn any other insturment within 5 minutes or brush up on her piano skills in 1 but she was not going to mention anything about it. She kept her mouth shut. She loved music so much though. And...it wasn't fully true that she didn't know how to play any insturment but she swore she would never play or remember playing the guitar again. Too many bad memories came with it. It was such a waste too as she loved to play it...well used to love to play it. But she made a promise to herself. Maybe she should give it a try... Nah..she thought. She couldn't. She looked down at her hands. She could never tell a living soul about it. She would be forced to talk and she hated talking. Allisen went on going through cognative dissonance for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 am

Ember put down her guitar, her soul instrument was the saxaphone and that's what was on the peice of music. Her soul was full of the hurt and pain she had laboured in life and finally the strength she had gained from doing so. The sax would captivate that. She got up slowly and walked over to study the music. She knew her peice in a matter of seconds before getting into a psotion against the wall, her back resting against it. she felt alot better here, somewhere to hold her up.
"You can borrow mine Leah."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 am

Luci stood up and darted towards the drumkit "it's the only thing i can play!" she pleaded to anyone else who was thinking of the drumkit it'll be mine! it has to be everyone else can learn another instrument! "ch'yaa!!!!!" luci tapped the drumkit "ok i've picked what i want to play!" Luci looked at the rest of her classmate's daring them to try and take it away.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 am

Leah blinked, looking over at the teacher. Instrument? She was only fully learnt with one, her guitar which she had left back at her dorm... Great. "What if we forgot ours?" She asked, her voice sincere. It was obvious that she wasn't being cheeky, just simply asking.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 am

Lani got excited. she had never heard any of her music come to life, they just played in her head, and hung all ove her walls. in suitcases, and bags. Her eyes trailed to the Piano and she smiled, But she wasnt sure if she sould let Andrew Compose it or she compose it herself.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:10 am

Jack seemed a little agitated "fuckin' a' guys, c'mon relax" he studied the sheet of music, then looked around the room "each of you is meant to play a specific part in this piece, take your favored instrument and get up here"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 am

Leah shuffled her feet, not entirely confident around some of these people. Some of them seemed overconfident - cock even; this annoyed her slightly. Though she had forgotten her guitar, she could easily pick any up and play it without difficulty. She was a natural, with a flare for creativity, and captivating voice and a talent with instruments too.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 am

Luci sat down on the floor next to the door, listening to people around her. She began to fiddle with a loose strand of hair. so very bored! somthing interesting happen please! she pulled a face as she thaught this and leant back against the wall boredness becoming plain on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

Ember nodded to Leah. she had a really REALLY bad feeling about this music peice. she wasn't sure why it just felt like a peice of her soul was in that music and she wanted it earsed from exsistance. The danger her life had been shrouded in was written in that music and Ember bit her lip gently as she chewed on her sleeve. She looked to Ally and nodded slowly, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 am

"can we all show our musical talent?" she asked and handed the music she she had just wrote to the teacher. she smirked that was the song of this class she didnt know if he would like it, but it was cool, not all classical, but diferent and a mixture of different Genres.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:15 am

Jack watched this with quiet passivity "jeez, what is this? an episode of "the OC?" he said "so, what would you guys like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 am

Leah smiled at Kaiden, waving hello to Ember. She seemed slightly worried when Ember got nervous, raising an eyebrow slightly. 'Are you okay?' she mouthed across the room at Ember, glancing from her to the new girl. Then she understood... The way the new girl looked at Leah unnnerved her, she didn't like people judging her. She knew she had a voice, she knew she had a talent and she was confident in that, she just had rather little confidence in people's reactions. She glanced up at Kaiden, flicking her bangs from her eyes. At least he knew she could sing, his opinion had boosted her confidence too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melodies 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melodies 101
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: