The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Melodies 101

Go down 
+6
Ember_Fangs
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Atreyuvision
anttz111
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Inferoo357
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Melodies 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:11 am

Allisen looked at Ember tensing up. That usually only happened when it was a guy she was nervous about but her attention had been on Leah. Well that's weird...she thought. Allisen placed a hand on Ember's shoulder letting her know she was here for her if anything was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:08 am

Ember nodded back to Kaiden, surprised he even acknowledged her. She glanced to Ally and smiled slightly, nodding back in recognition then her attention turned to the new girl in the class. There was something about her that made Ember tense up slightly, it was like she was...seeing into her soul and she didn't like it. She frowned slightly, shivering slightly and doing her hoody up, chewing on her sleeve as she looked back to the teacher. The look was cute but she did it when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 am

She looked at the teacher when he said he hoped she didn't have stage fright. She almost laughed out loud. It was actually the oppisite. She was very confident on stage but a shy, nervracking girl when it came to normal everyday social life. Allisen was amazed at Embers music ability. She never knew should could play so many insturments. She then saw Leah walk in and how Kaiden looked at her. She almost laughed again. It was obvious he had a thing for her. That must have been why he looked a little frustrated at Lukas in mathmatics...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:53 am

LeiLani sat in the class with a light smile as she listened to all of the other people talk, and tell about themselves. she smirked finding some of the people interesting. she twisted a curl on her head and looked at Ember, then to Leah. She smirked, and then looked back to the Teacher as she awaited her turn. She wasnt a nervous girl when it came to other people, but she wasnt the type to wanna put on a random show. she loked down at some lined paper, and drew a treble clef and darkened some lines. she closed her eyes for a minuet think about the music, and she began to write a synphony, based on what she heard in her head. she was still fully aware of everything going on in the class but luckily she was able to be in more than one place at the same time.. mentally anyway.She looked at Kaiden and smirked to her everyone had a sound. Kaiden's being a strong and unpredictable rythm, she then looked to Ember and smirked, her sound being the oposite of Kaiden, hers was more soft, and faster, but it had an edge that showed danger. she went through out the whole class her hand moving all over the paper as she wrote down the music notes that fit the sound she heard surrounding her. as the synphony came to an end.. thats where she heard her own self. Deep, calm, and powerful, but yet timid and bashful. being heard as the piano and electric guitar dancing with each other. she smirked as she finished the last note. and signed her signature. smiling as her quick masterpiece that would more than likely sit around with all her others. she sighed...and kept her eyes on the ones that surounded her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 am

As each new person entered the room, Kaiden would greet them accordingly. He would give a nod and a warm smile to Ember. "Ello Ember." Then not soon after Leah would enter the room, this class was going to be his favorite and he knew it. A class with out Lukas in it, good. Maybe he could finally get a chance with Leah, just maybe. The warm smile would paint across his face again, giving a second nod to Leah. "Ello Leah." She would then take a seat beside him, that meant a little something to him. He simply sat there, letting the teacher continue with his introduction.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 am

Leah blinked once, her usual confidence fading within seconds; she tended to get shy about her musical abilities. "I can uhm.. sing, play the guitar, read and write music along with lyrics," she replied, fiddling with the hem of her t-shirt. Leah was well aware she had a good voice and talent, she just happened to suffer from serious stage fright and nerves.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 am

Jack laughed, "you guys are lucky i don't give a shit" he laughed once more "come in whenever, its not like your interrupting anything, music isn't exactly something that requires you to be on time or in the best of shape, so don't sweat it" he smiled and flicked his wrist toward Leah, indicating her time had come
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Ember blushed slightly at her new nickname and glanced up at the teacher with her cat like green eyes. They quickly darted to Leah who, in Embers eyes, looked like a fallen angel who had just saved her from answering a question quickly. She smiled in greeting to her room mate and friend before beginning to answer the question.
"My name's Ember, I play guitar, sax, piano, african drums and I'm teaching myself normal drums...I can read most music but I prefer to play by ear and I sing to but I prefer not to," she smiled slightly, looking at her guitar in her lap. It was the only possession she valued. Everything else was a need this was...what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Leah all but ran into the room, seeming slightly out of breath. She was late again, having gotten lost for the upteenth time today but it really wasn't her fault. "Sorry I'm late sir," she said, mentally kicked herself for missing one of her favourite classes.. If not her favourite. Making her way into the classroom she took a seat by Kaiden, remembering then that in her rush she had forgotten her guitar... Oh well. She could pick up any guitar and play, Leah's voice was always there too.. Though she had stage fright unless pushed to do it, which was something she planned to overcome this year. She knew music well; she listen, played, sang, wrote..everything. It was her passion and she adored it.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

Jack smiled "nice, maybe we can do some live performances this year, you don't have stage fright do you?" he laughed, he then flicked his wrist toward Ember "your turn miss lateness"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:04 am

Allisen grimaced, wishing he hadn't picked her. Oh well..., she thought, might as well get this over with...
"My name is Allisen Cremsion. I can read most treble clef and have very little experiance on the piano. Although I'm a pretty decent singer." She smiled at Ember who sat by here, nodding slightly in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:49 am

Jack laughed, "haha, the force is indeed strong with you" it subsided into a low chuckle he watched the new girl come in "its no problem" he told her, he took a quick glance around the room and flicked his wrist at Allisen, indicating it was her turn to share
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:48 am

Ember looked drawn as she walked into the class. She was still recovering from her operation and her series of passings out but she had got away from Horril and was determined to do this class. She had her Gibson SG red guitar on her back as she slipped into the class quietly.
"Sorry I'm late Sir...I had to stop off at the hospital for a check up," Ember offered a tired smile as she nodded to him polietly. His name would be easy to remember as she already had two teachers with the last name Harris. She looked around the classroom and relaxed. No other protective boyfriend that thought she was going to pass out every 5 seconds and a room full of music - a room that Ember would be spending alot of her time in. She looked at the few other students: she knew Luci, Ally and Kaiden who seemed to be avoiding her lately so she sat next to Ally instead. Luci seemed to hate all manner of company so she decided to sit next to her first best friend.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 am

Allisen had sat down quietly. She was a bit of a singer and wasn't an idiot when it came to notes. She could read treble clef but had never layed hands on an insturment. Except for her mother's piano...she had almost forgotten. Actually she had forgotten, until she saw the one that looked exactly like it on a poster on a wall in the classroom. Yet she hadn't played in years. It probably wouldn't make a difference if she played. She was sure to suck. At least her singing could pass off as decent. Well in her eyes it was only decent.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 am

Kaiden would chuckle at the teacher's mannerisms, he was definitely a likable fellow, very lively and down to earth. But he didn't much care for that Luci gal, she seemed to be a bit stuck up. Kaiden would scratch the hairs on his jaw with his right hand as the teacher asked him to talk about himself. He would speak up to everyone in the class, his accent lacing through out his words as usual. "Well, as you may or may not know, my name is Kaiden Ewan Alenko, son of Captain Daniel Kaiden Alenko. I hail from London England. I enjoy any form of music that requires talent and sounds good, I have powers similar to that of the Force from the movie Star Wars, I play a few instruments, the guitar, drums, and the bass, I also sing a little bit. I'm also into rugby and futball, or to you Americans soccer. I fence, read or ride motorcycles in my spare time, and enjoy a nice smoke every day."
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:59 am

Jack smiled at Lani "hey, no harm no foul" he passed a sidelong glance at Kaiden, he liked the kid already "well if most of you have experience than thank god, you just made my life easier" he turned at the sound of the door being opened "come on in, have a seat" he studied her for another second "you seem like your gonna nod off, its cool, just basic shit is all im going through today" he picked up a music stand from a corner and set it in front of a desk for the young girl to lay her head on "makes a damn shitty pillow but its the best i got right now" he walked over to a cabinet and opened it up, he withdrew from the confines a dusty music textbook "guys, this is the textbook were going to be using for this term, now, as the school dictates you have to look at these textbooks" he waved it in the air "there, you saw it, now if anyone asks you, you've looked at the textbooks" he threw it back in the cabinet and shut the door, he sat back down at his desk "so lets go around, when it gets to you, tell us a little about yourselves" he flicked his wrist towards Kaiden, indicating that he should go first
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 am

Luci walked into the room her face shadowed to mirror her dark mood; she was thinking over what vladen had said, her horses were more important than some of her family...

She looked around the room spotting some familiar faces "same people in every class....how boring" Luci stood there awkwardly by the doorway mabey if noones noticed me i could bunk off...i really could go for a nap or somthing... She looked at the teacher and slowly backed up towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:35 am

Kaiden chuckled along with Mr. O' Harris, once he was instructed to take a seat he did so. Slinging his guitar around to his front side and resting it on his lap as he sat down. He observed the way he addressed Lei'Lani and liked it, he liked this guys attitude, a bit blunt about things, but he was definitely a down to earth real guy, nothing like the usual stuck up teacher. He reminded him a bit of that Jecht fellow, just a lot more friendly. Kaiden would answer his question in his thick British accent. "I have, I play quite a few instruments and have been for many years now."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 am

Lani looked at him and smirked placing her hand down. Hw was rude, but she'd seen worst.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 am

Jack smirked "put your goddamn hand down, we answer questions like normal people in this class"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 am

Lei'Lani smiled and was souped to be here. she in her calm nature sat down and watched the teacher. answering his question she raised her hand. she had been singing since she was little, and playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 am

Jack smiled at all the students and returned the young girls hello's, he took Kaiden's hand and shook it "im glad you guy's came, i was wondering if i was going to actually have to work for my pay this year" he chuckled and stood up "my name is Jack O' Harris, but you guys can call me Mr. Harris, Mr. O' Harris or Mr. O, whichever you'd prefer" he instructed them to take a seat "so does anybody have any prior musical experience?" he asked whilst nonchalantly picking a soft melody on his guitar
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 am

Kaiden walked into the room, his guitar slung around his shoulders and hanging from his back. He had been dying to visit this class ever since he came to this school, music was a passion of his. He would head to the teacher's desk, examining the teacher as he walked towards him. He seemed like a real laid back cool guy, he was a smoker too, that was a plus. Kaiden would stand before his desk, extending his right hand towards him as a half smile spread across his face. "Ello, I'm Kaiden and your name sir?" He spoke in his thick British accent.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 am

Lei'Lani walked into her next class and as always her eyes widened and glistened with joy as she saw the intruments, mics, the stage. It all was what she wanted the most to be a star. she smirked as she came in and she seemed to have lost herself to another world that music took her too, wandering around he class Lani lightly dragged her finger across a guitar, the drums, and the white keys of a piano. She smiled hearing nothing but seeing hersefl standing on the stage.. the lyrics to her songs ran through her ears and she smirked before snapping out of it and giving a embarassed look to the teacher.. "Hi." she siad and smirked.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 am

Allisen walked into the class. She hadn't planned on taking this course but had nothing to do so she dropped in.
"Hello." She said as she saw the teacher. "I'm Allisen..." She added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melodies 101
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: