The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Melodies 101

Go down 
+6
Ember_Fangs
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Atreyuvision
anttz111
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Inferoo357
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Melodies 101 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Melodies 101   Melodies 101 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 am

Jack sighed, he sat at his desk, flicking his fingers across the neck of his guitar, he was waiting for his students to come in, he surveyed his classroom, it was dimly lit, in one corner was drums and other percussion instruments, in the middle was the stage, which his desk was located next to, in another corner was all wind instruments, along the back wall were shelves filled with all manner of stringed instruments, on the other side of the stage was a keyboard and a bevvy of computers and other electronics, in the middle of the class in front of the stage were the seats, there were no desks in the class, just the seats, situated to simulate the audience for whomever was on the stage, Jack smiled at this and took his lit cigarette from the ashtray on his desk and inhaled it deeply, putting it back down and exhaling the smoke from his nostrils
Back to top Go down

Melodies 101
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: