The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Waiting for the rain..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Waiting for the rain.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 am

"Sort of...she only shifts into a wolf though. She's like a neko but wolf-neko," Ember smiled. She loved wolves thats what made it so easy to be around Willow and Destiny had the same feel about her. It was nice to be close to someone with a touch of elements inside of them.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:21 am

"umm thank's and uhhh..am i missing somthing here?" She pouted and stroked her ear's a low rumble forming in her throat. "you said your friend has wolf ear's and a tail...is she a shifter too?" Willow tilted her head towards ember and looked at her, eye's wide and curious.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 am

He winced at the memory of the last time he had seen wolf ears that colour,on Jeret the leader of the north american "were-wolf" pack "Thye suit you." His voice was hard to camoflague the pain in his voice at the memory of the 60 shifters almost ripping him apart in a matter of minutes he had had to flee.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:08 am

"Not at all, one of my friends has wolf ears and a tail actually," Ember smiled and looked back down at her T-shirt. "They're cute." Ember smiled and put her hair behind her ear as it got in her face again. She needed a hair cut like mad.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 am

"you do? so you don't find wolf ear's on people freaky?" She grinned happy that someone liked her ear's. She looked at carefully at horril carefully so he's killed people before...scary.. she laughed quietly to herself and layed back, looking up at the sky and taking note of the weather.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:17 am

Ember smiled and took the T-shirt, hugging it to her chest. She felt like she belonged with this simple gift and it made her blush. She turned her attention back to her ner friend.
"I think your ears are cute," Ember smiled, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 am

She tilted her head to the side at his smile unsure of why he was smiling at her. "What? is it my ear's? they're not that funny..." she frowned at him befor looking back at vladen and gladly took another oreo munching on it like a hampster, after finnishing it she smiled slightly, her black eye's begining to form a green glare over them; a sign she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 am

He hands Ember the T-shirt,his eyes still black as he pulled another vial of brownish red liquid from his pocket "Nurse gave this to me,pure Valtera blood,strongest and most painful" He drank the whole vial,twitches and winces.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 am

Vladen smiles and hand's her the packet of Oreo's with a smile. Mel would like her he thought to himself. Double strength blood..Horril must be suffering. Vladen set the pack back into his backpack. He had pushed a little too far and felt a little guilty. Horril had been irritating him all evening and had finally gotten a touch of what he had felt.

"I wish i could find a way to shift..more quickly without the pain.." Vladen watches Ember for a while. Silently making a decision he pull's his backpack closer and rummages through it. Pulling out a t-shirt with the family crest emblazoned on it. "Here..Horril probably hasn't given you one of these yet"

Vladen throw's the T-shirt to Horril to give to Ember. With a smile as the gift is from them both, a true welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 am

He clenched his teeth eyes squeezed shut then looked back at Ember and whispers "Thank you,that'll make it all easier" he then looked at Willow with a softer smile than he uses most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

Ember blinked at the two questions as she sat on her heels, rummaging in her pocket as she began explaining what she was.
"I'm half vampire...but...I haven't drunk blood ever...I've found a new way that sustains me, it's only like 10% blood and the rest...well that's a secret. I'm more human but if blood touches my lips...well..." Ember shrugged. She injected Horril slowly with the triplet strengthed blood so it was 50% blood. The thirst would disappear automatically.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am

"No im sure he mentioned wolf shifter or somthing along those lines" she looked at him with fake suspicion before poking vladen softly "umm do you have another oreo?" she tilted her head down letting her fringe cover her eye's. "so umm...ember..what are you then? She pulled a face hoping she hadn't brought up a touchy subject again.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

He grimaced as he opened his eyes,they are redy black with thirst "Ember .. please inject the double strengthened blood formula before I lapse in control,please."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 am

Vladen reaches into the backpack and takes the pack into his palm. "You should eat something Cousin.." Vladen smiles at Horril, holding the pack out. "Im a blonde bear..does that count?" He chuckled at himself, reclining on one elbow and adjusting the black bracer on his left arm. " Wild cat's aren't fun..they scratch at you..and hiss..Besides..Horril..I know that my blood would make you sick..it would shift your first for a few day's..though might make you a little tired"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 am

Ember sighed softly and looked down at their hands. She was worried now, for his saftey she was worried and the pain of it was very well hidden in her eyes. She chewed her lip softly as she stared off ahead of her. She was lost in thought and this vampire talk wasn't her thing. She was half blood, mud blood as some people said and she hadn't drunked blood from any person or animals neck.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 am

He looked at his skin,realising it was paler and colder than before as Ember's hand was hot against his .. "The nurse said this would happen ... she was right .." He looked at Vladen "My favoured prey are actually wild cats,mountain lions and black bears."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am

"I have a 18 and a half hand's, black palamino stallion called Oslac, I like horses too..Like Horril said..Natural prey..They make my skin itch..and i loose a little control..Emmelin used to keep one as a pet..She had to set it free..I hated that..i was locked in my room for like a week till she had decided it had gotten far enough away."

Vladen smiles and shakes his head, Sliding his backpack across to Horril, he open's it with a pull to show him the blood pack inside. "I picked it up earlier, I guess you would need it to help me with my dorm room." Vladen had a soft smile on his face, he was eating another Oreo as he spoke, nudging the backpack toward's Horril.

"It was aimed at me..His natural prey is a bear..he is used to me, but has a little trouble..adjusting" Vladen reaches over and ruffles her ear's in a friendly way. He was missing Mel and wondered where she was.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 am

She scowled slightly as she relaxed into her usual self "who are you aiming that last bit about shifter's at horril... she stroked her ear's protectively and crossed her leg's, a pout evident on her lip's as if she was hurt or offended by his last sentace. hmmm...so he's a vampire..interesting..i wonder if he's pure blooded or not...probably not.. she shook her head emerging from her thaught's and listened to the other's conversation's.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 am

"No I will not drink anyone's blood,you both should know what will happen,no matter what the blood does to me in your case Vladen,it will happen the same still." His focus almost slipped as he put an iron hard will back upon it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:41 am

"I adore horses so I have no idea how you can hate such majestic beasts!" Ember pouted and took Horrils hand, entwining thier fingers to help him calm down. He needed to relax and calm himself but she knew he was on guard to save anyone. She squeezed hishand.
"Hunny I can sense people all over the worl, no-one dangerous is coming this way I promise you." She smiled to Horril reasuringly. "And if you need to drink, drink some of mine I know you want some. The nurse says I have to much blood in my systum now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:39 am

"The blood line you come from Vladen has spirit warriors at it's origin I believe,and said spirit warriors hunted unicorn,the tale is similar to that of wolf shifters if I remember rightly,and so the unicorn is your natural prey."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:37 am

"Horril..you can be such a mood killer sometimes..Relax..your focus wont lapse if you sit here with Ember, Willow and I. Nevermind the 14 human's..by the light..you didn't have to tell us that. Can't you at least try to relax..I've only ever seen you relax around Ember..Well there she is..or do i need to let you drink some of my blood? you know how ill it will make you."

Vladen gestures to Ember, He was becoming more irritated with Horril, after all he and Ember had done to try and calm Willow. Out comes this admission. His cousin was strange. Perhap's he should force him to drink a little of is blood. Perhap's the sickness from it might do him some good. Teach him a little humilty and the ability to relax.

Vladen suppresses a shudder at the word "Unicorn". He tried to smile and reply in a relaxed tone. "They alway's try to be so prim and perfect.. they're nothing more than a common horse..Filthy thing's, I dont mind them really..It's just..something in my blood i guess."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 am

Instead of fully sitting he took of an almost motionless crouch, he felt distanced from them in a way,not exactly distanced from Ember but as if in this case his input was not needed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 am

Ember frowned at what Horril said. So they where the life forces she had felt so forcible removed from this land...She grimanced and ran a hand through her head, her body taking on a relaxed look as a beautiful smile fluttered across her lips. Now she must entertain. Ember was a hostess by nature.
"What has the poor unicorn done to you my friend?" She smiled to Vladen. "Beautiful creatures." She decided to steeer clear of the death talk, taking Horrils hand and bringing him down to sit with the other three.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 am

He marshalled himself together to make an admition he had not even made to Ember yet "Not to scare either of you ladies but I have very little control,so little against my way of life 14 humans have fallen to me in the week before I arrived here,I thought you should both be warned with that as yeah,I have more control now as I am focused but if my focus lapses bang and someone is dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the rain..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next