The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Waiting for the rain..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:15 am

In a blur of motion he disarmed her,removing any weapons Vladen has from hsi person and all of his own weapons "Now no-one has worry of blood shed,it would not help my thirst to smell any more blood,even the revolting scent of a shifter like Vladen who uses the loose term were-bear."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 am

"Horril is my cousin, and a Vampire..His..Partner is Ember..you know Ember right? " Vladen speak's in a light tone. " I dont ask that you trust me till you get to know me. Just put the blades away..and talk with us..I have Oreo's..and im sure Horril can get us some milk."

Vladen smile's warmly at Willow, He was trying to make her relax and see that not all people were demon's and nameless assassin's sent to kill her. He wanted to give her a hug. He would have done but her stance and the way she was cluthing those blades like a drowning woman told him to hold his ground.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:09 am

He leans back slightly in the crouch,poised to strike but simply waiting,he would enjoy spilling the gir- he cut the thought off as soon as he realized,she was helpless compared to any of hsi kind,no matter if she shifted or anything he was still faster stronger and his senses were beyond that of anything to walk the earth.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:05 am

she scowled slightly "hmm...i guess your not a demon...your blood isnt acidic to my blade and it smell's like muksy wood left in a slaughter house...but i dont know or trust you.." She looked at the other man her suspicion rising "you could be anyone...an imposter! skandar in disguise! or a demon..." She hunched her sholder's up even more as she leaned forward again her weight shifting to the ball's of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 am

"I..read..your emotion's through your scent..It was wrong of me..but..you were so distressed. It..It let's me read your surface thought's..I only got one sentence.." Vladen shakes his head softly, Inwardly ashamed at himself. He wrap's his palm in a strip from his T-shirt. A demon wouldnt show outward pain at a cut so small. He had to convince her he wasn't a demon and more importantly. not all demon's wanted to hurt her..
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 am

Her ear's would relax slightly and she stood back onto the flat's of her feet "how did you know about my granma..." she narrowed her eye's at him as she brought her arm's in toward's her torso letting the blades lay flat against her chest. "i've never met you before how could you possible know about her..i never mentioned her either! you cant be anything else..." She quickly brought her bloodied dagger up to her face and took in the scent of the blood, the red glare across her black eye's dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 am

Vladen reaches out on a flash and cut's his palm on the dagger. His Scent intensifying tenfold into the night air. "Willow listen to me..My name is Vladen Turner and i am a Were-bear..I am not a Demon.." She was getting ready to attack Vladen knew. He hoped Horril wouldn't do anything stupid now. Light above..Where was Ember when he needed her? Mel would only make this worse, as much as he needed her close, wanted her beside him.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 am

Willow spun around to look at the new person her sholder's hunched "stay away!! if your family then you must be a demon too!" She quickly turned side onto him not wanting to put her back to vladen. Grandma you fool....you've killed your last bloodline... She quickly drew another dagger pointing them at the two men, her eye's flicking franticly between them. Willow softly shifter her weight onto her toes and leaned forward slightly getting ready to move quickly away from any oncoming danger's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 am

"Im a Were-bear..Im not a demon..I can prove it..if you want..I..read..your emotion's through your scent..It was wrong of me..but..you were so distressed. If it makes you feel better..do It..gut me"

Vladen let's his arm's drop to his sides, her growl causing him to hunch his shoulder's, when he see's her fang's he let's them drop still more. Dragging his gaze from his boot's to her eye's..Vladen let's a soft growl slip. Not an angry or upset one..one of apology..a communiative growl from bear. His scent had changed too, subtle and sure to prove it. His scent was one of the deepest forest pine and the coolest earth. Not a scent that could be masked by a demon.

Raising his hand to Horril, he silences him with a look and a spoken word. "Shut up Cousin.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:22 am

He dropped down behind Willow,inclining his eyes brow as he dropped into a crouch "No girl the one you call a demon is my cousin." He scolwed. "Being accused of what you say is not a good thing to be accused of without evidence against you."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:17 am

Willow jumped back away from him and hissed, raising her dagger up toward's him in defence "LIAR! you are a demon!!, your probably the same one that helped kill 'ma and 'pa! you've come to kill the bloodline!" A harsh low growl ripped from her throat as she snarled at him, her fang's extending far over her bottom lip and her ear's perking forward; ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 am

Vladen stares at her levelly. His gaze soft and understanding hidden deep within his steel blue eye's as it lock's into her's, drawing his hand back and crossing his muscular arm's across his chest. Unbidden he takes a deep breathe and is unable to stop himself catching a glimpse of her thought's.

" Do you miss your Granma?" The question tumbles forth in a soft and gentle tone, as if he were calming a skittish horse. Hoping to catch her off guard with it and dispel her anger. He knew she wasnt going looking for Mel and he wanted her to like both Mel and Him. He had to try and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 am

Willow spun round and smacked his hand from her arm, the blade still flat to her chest. "what is it..." She looked at him cautiously her ear's still back. "i wasn't going to look for her, if that's what you were thinking...i don't kill for sport..." A red tint glared across her black eye's as memories flitted through her mind. Granma...help me, why did you send me here with demon's...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:17 am

Vladen stepped after her quickly, reaching out to lay his hand on her arm and hopefully stop her. " Willow..Please wait a moment." The sincerity in his tone and the way he held his shoulder's would have told her he was upset at her reaction. He wanted to talk about it for his and Mel's sake. He didnt want either of them to loose a friend.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 am

Willow's canines lengthened into fang's and her black eye's grew slightly wild "tell her to stay away from me....you love her right?...i dont wan't to hurt her..." She quickly grabbed all her possesion's and stood up, drawing her large dagger from it's holder; and pressing it flat to her chest as she darted off toward's the girl's dorm's muttering a small goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 am

"No..im not a demon..Im..Im..a Were-bear.." Vladen sigh's deeply. Mel the only reason he had admitted this so readily. Her scent changing set's him on edge as he shift's down the bench away from her. Tilting the pill bottle in his hand's to show her the label " Mr Vladen Turner..Transformation Suppressant's..Take one as needed or 3 times a day"

" Im not a demon..though the woman i love is.." Vladen voices softly, knowing now that this would likely mean that she would not want to talk to him
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

She would yelp is surprise her ear's perked forward again "you said your a shifter of some sort...are you a demon?" her jaw tightened slightly as her black eye's flickered from his face to the pill's. calm, willow calm... she thaught to herself as she slowly pushed herself back against the tree her body becoming tense.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 am

Vladen winces as she scream's at him, unable to stop himself an answering growl rip's from his chest and his eye's flash, throwing himself down onto the bench he scrambles through his pocket's and find's a bottle of pill's, as calmly as his shaking hand's can manage he removes the lid and takes one. Turning back to her he look's into her eye's and speak's softly in his deep and rich voice.

" Oh..alright..Im sorry..I didnt mean to offend you..Your a wof..alright..I get it..your a wolf and im sorry.."

Vladen notices her fist's and prepares to leave. Guessing he had ruined their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:43 am

"NEKO?!?!?!" luci practically screamed at him "im nothing like a neko! im a shifter and i had an accident when i was young which caused my ear's to stay unchanged from my wolf form as she stressed the word 'wolf' her ears flattened back to her head and a low growl formed in her throat; to show her annoyance, she didn't particularily like neko's as they were common and annoying. who does he think he is calling me a neko! if i was a neko i would rip the stupid ear's and tail off! She thaught angrily to herself her hand's balling up into fist's.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:01 am

" Welcome to the Academy.." Vladen smiles softly, and shakes his head. "You could say i was a shifter..of sort's" Vladen chuckles softly and look's up at the sky. It had started raining and he hadn't noticed it..Light his head was clouded..perhaps it would do him a favour and help to clear his mind.

"Classes are kind of slow at the moment..Thought the new science of magic teacher arrived a few day's back and he seem's cool.."
Vladen run's a hand through his hair and smiles warmly at her. " So I guess..are you a Neko?" Vladen ask's unsure of the term and not sure whether he is being rude or not. An apology ready on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 am

"i arrived a few hour's ago...i was hoping i'd get to go to some classes but it seem's i've missed them all.." she looked at the sky again before pulling a umbrella out from her bag and putting it up. "so you said you had ummm ear's sometimes..are you a shifter? or somthing like that?" she crossed her leg's and looked at the sky again her ear's twitching.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:54 am

Vladen look's at her ear's and smiles warmly, not in the least bit phased by them.

"Don't worry about the ear's Willow, I have plenty of friend's here who have them, they're kool..I even have them myself..at certain times.."

Vladen smiles warmly and moves a little closer, in a friendly way so she can seem him better, and so that he dosent have to talk so loud.

"Oh..I only met her the once..i was looking for a chance to explain about something that happened, and Yes..I do like it here..i love it in fact..ive met some interesting and wonderful people since i arrived her..and met someone truely special"

Vlad smiles as his thought's drift to Mel and look's back to Willow. "Your new then?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:26 am

"oh umm hello...my name is willow..and you've probably noticed my ear's" she stroked her fury wolf ear's as they perked up oh god why did i point them out now he'll think im a total freak! She mentally kicked herself a scowl forming on her face before being replaced with another smile. "i would say 'what does the person look like?' but your the first i've seen today" She watched as he relaxed, her own body shifting slightly as she sighed quietly to herself "so umm...do you like it here?"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:17 am

Vladen takes a good solid look at her when she turn's to speak to him. "Oh..Im sorry..I thought you were someone else..My name is Vladen"

Vladen notices her ear's flatten to her head, and the subtle change in her scent, this not being the woman he was looking for allow's him to relax visibly and let the welcoming smile come back onto his face.

( That's kool Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 am

Willow looked at the man her ear's flattening back against her head "im sorry...is there somthing you wanted?" She would smile politley, first impression's important to her.
hmm..i guess my thaught's have been answered...but this man seem's to be hiding somthing...he's nervous..i wonder what he's done.. She scowled slightly looking at the man carefully.

(vladen this is willow the other character is luci the one with the horses i will post another topic for you to talk to luci okay? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the rain..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next