The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Waiting for the rain..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:27 am

"Dont worry about it..Im used to it..I have the same issues myself..Show me a Unicorn..or tell me someone ate my last Oreo and i loose control.."
Vladen is trying to relax them all. They all look so serious and dominating. Ember he had to admit did look a little unwell, and judging by her sent she was tired. Horril stood as stiff and unreadable as ever..His scent was impassive.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 am

The corner of her mouth twitched slightly and she took an oreo from the packet and did the usual 'twist' 'lick' but without the dunk. "I-im sorry if i hurt a-any of y-you...when i get into that s-state...i just loose control.." She looked down at her feet, ashamed of how little control she had.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:22 am

He closed his eyes,utterly focused. HE felt the burning sensation the thirst caused,and he didn't care on bit,what mattered was keeping Ember and the girl he pledged his protection to from harm,Vladen could care for himself he knew this.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 am

Ember yawned and rubbed her eyes again. She looked exhausted but so would anyone if your very being was stretching across every amouth of earth, water air and fire, seeing through anything for anything bad. She rested her back against a tree as she watched Horril then blinked several times, images flashing through her mind of creatures dying as she grimanced and looked away. Damn it that stung.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 am

Vladen fall's onto his back, chuckling softly he eat's the Oreo. Vladen drape's his second favoutire hoodie around Willow's shoulder's, knowing Mel had his all time favourite one. "Who ever Skandar..and his demon's are..they're not touching you here..your granma wouldnt have sent you here if she didn't think it was safe would she..Oreo?" Vladen waves the packet about, he really did love Oreo's and was like a child when he ate them. His manner infectious and playful.

"Don't call him Sir..he will get idea's again..His name is Horril..That is Ember his Fiancee.." Vladen smiles warmly. "He look's like that because he has trapped wind..Honest.." Vladen grin's cheekily, Wishing his cousin would relax and unbend. The way he was standing all he needed was a broom up his arse to sweep the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:13 am

He rose fluidly to stand near Ember's side like a shadow,as always vigilant and ready for anything,reaching out with all 7 senses seeking any unusual or out of place life forms.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 am

Willow looked at the man her eye's wide before she backed off slightly,she then darted to vladen and sat next to him bringing her knee's upto her chest and rocking back and forth slightly "i am well....im not i'll...it's just...d-demon's...and skandar..." she frowned and hugged her knee's tighter, her tear's building up again. "I've never had f-friend's before..." She looked at the woman for a moment before shifting her gaze to vladen then eventually to the other man, granma..i have friend's i think... "th-thank you s-sir" she nodded at the man curtiously.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 am

He fluidly knelt before Willow,looking her directly in the eyes,bows his head softly whispering "I pledge myself arm and mind to your protection from all whom wish to end you and your line."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 am

"Your grandma is right..you are perfectly safe, He wont be finishing anything..your under mine and Horril's protection..Ember's too..Even im scared of Ember..and im too stupid to be scared of anything." Vladen replies in a soft and light tone. His eye's focused on the Oreo. Offering the packet at Willow he smiled welcomingly. He had one last gambit left. if that didn't work to calm her down. He had no idea what would.

"Eat your Oreo Fang boy.." Vladen laugh's as he throw's another one at Horril. The laugh not extending to his eye's. The look in them said " Shut up Horril..cant you see she is not well..keep your temper in check"

"She is right Willow..we are your friend's and your class mates..Nothing is going to hurt you..I am going to need your help with my coursework..im not loosing a possible tutor"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:55 am

Ember winced at the idea Willow suggested as she slowly took the girls hands and brought her back down onto the ground inbetween Horril and Vladen.
"Willow, I killed my father. I thought I was my last bloodline but I found my twin...I know how you feel, trust me. If I wanted you dead I would have killed you myself, or my fiance would have done it for me." Ember raised an eyebrow, smiling. "We're your friends, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:54 am

He snarled at her accusation "My Fiancée is no Demon" His eyes a dark gold,reaching hunger stage but a while off,his temper obviously short at present.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:51 am

"it...it's not o-okay! they're dead! both of them...granma said id be s-safe..." She looked at the new woman her eye's frantic "im the loose e-end! the last bloodline! he'll finnish what he started... Willow tryed to scramble away from the woman "you could be one!! ready to hold me down so i can die by his hand!!"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:49 am

Vladen slip's his hoodie from his shoulder's and wrap's it around Ember and Willow. Walking over he sit's beside them and rummages through his back pack. Taking out a packet of Oreo's he eat's one like he had when Rhiane was at her worst and hoping his relaxed mood would rub off onto Willow. He liked Oreo's. Just to be irriating he threw one to Horril with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 am

Ember blinked and slipped from Horrils arms and brought Willow into a girly embrace. She sat down with her and rocked her back and forth, using her own skills to sooth the girl.
"It's okay...Horril and Vladen are trained in this stuff, you'll be safe I promise you," ember cooed softly, soothing her hair down gently.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 am

"She seems to think a demon would be foolish enough to bring his forces here,oh I just remembered my father left me a little toy in my suitcase to use against demons and daemons."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:42 am

She began to shake her head muttering constantly to herself "they're on they're way...they'll be here soon...no, no, no, no, no! Willow covered her ear's and closed her eye's as her whole body began to shake. A small whimper escaped through her partially parted lip's and she began to try and curl herself up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 am

"More like Tiger Vladen" he boistresly poked his tounge out,without his Fiancée here to stop his jibs at Vladen there was no hope for lacking in bad puns. HE then slipped his arm around Ember's waist as she arrived "We are keeping an eye on this young lady,2 half vampires and a were-bear should reassure her as we are on her side my love,that i sall reassurance and protection for her."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 am

Ember yawned, walking in having got Horrils metal message she walked to his side. She had been sleeping after helping calm Lexi down after she had had one of her massive mood swings. She rubbed her eyes and took his hand.
"Yes my love?" She looked from him to Vladen and the woman thrashing around in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 am

" Willow..Ssssh..Shhh Calm down..No one is going to hurt you.." Vladen makes a soft noise in his chest, a subtle and hopefully calming growl. He fist's beating at him were like a water to a rock. Lapping around him but doing nothing to damage him. once she realised he wasn't going to hurt her. She would hopefully calm down.

" Take deep breathe's..We are safe here in the Academy.."He" whoever he is..wont be summoning anything..besides..Horril is as dangerous as a wet paper bag..he will protect you..and plus..they have to get past me first..Im about as dangerous as Winnie the pooh on a bad day" Vladen was trying to joke to relax her. Her screaming was a little distressing, and the constant changes in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:33 am

"Girl,no demon stands a chance against a shifter and an over powered vampire,no 1,000 demon's stand a chance if Ember were to join us."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

Willow screamed at the top of her lung's and trashed against vladen "LET ME GO!! THEY'LL KILL ME! HE'LL SUMMON MORE!!!" She began to pound on his chest with her fist's, becoming more and more frantic. granma save me please i beg of you! save me before they arrive! She let out another scream as tear's brimmed her eye's and began to spill over, down her cheek's.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:27 am

"Nothing will reach this clearing without me knowing in an instant,you can calm. Despite being a vampire I also get counted as a weapon because I am 10 time faster and stronger than a normal vampire with 2 extra senses"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 am

Vladen step's forward and fold's her into a brotherly hug. Rhiane has been like this..after she was changed. " If they want you..look's like im the first person they have to go through .though they could take Horril..he's ugly..and a pain in the arse" Vladen grin's down at her. However light his tone was, he had her shielded with his body, and held to his chest. He knew she was close to loosing her cool. What had happened to her to make her like this? He would help her if he could. He had already decided that.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 am

She would let a sharp growl rip from her throat "give me back my dagger's..." She slowly rocked back and forth her eye's darting around the area franticly. Granma i'll miss you... her eye's softened slightly at the thaught of never seeing her granma again. "i need my blade's there could be anything here ready to strike and kill!" her black eye's resumed the red glare as she jumped at every sudden sound.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 am

Vladen look's at Horril and then back to her "As you can tell..my cousin loves me dearly" Vladen couldnt resist smiling at her. Horril hadn't been too gentle when he had taken his pocket knife from his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the rain..   Waiting for the rain.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the rain..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next