The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Wounds of Fire And Ice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Wounds of Fire And Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 am

He picked her up then set her down outside the curtain,his arm around her waist for support "We'll work something out ok?" he nodded to the nurses and he guids Ember out of the hospital wing(switching to the Vwala topic lol)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 am

Ember blushed at the completment before tidying the other bits of clothes away as she slowly tried walking, grabbing the edge of the bed for support. Maybe she wasn't completly okay yet but she wasn't spending another minute in here.
"Horril you need a proper bed."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am

He turned around and blinked "For an ill lass you look stunning" He smiled "I spend most of my nights on the roof,let nature throw what it wants at me,I have a canvas over haul on the best places up there to sleep,the bot above your dorm being one such place with a canvas overhaul dome"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 am

"Horril I will be fine when I'm asleep, you need proper rests now Mr so no excuses or buts - Lissi will be there," Ember looked at her clothes wondering what top to wear with what bottoms. In the end she picked her strapless emerald green top, taking off her bra straps to so it looked better before pulling on her short shorts.
"Yes I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

Shruikan would bite in his older sisters neck and wince at the pain that shot him then drink slowly and steadily his eyes closing as he did so and he fell asleep soundlessly

As he slept his dreams were vivid and they quickly became nightmares he would toss and turn at the memories of his family being driven away froma naother home all because he couldnt control his thirst and had killed a young girl draining her dry.

He would bolt upright and hold onto his big sister burying his face in her shoulder "They are worse Luci they are worse, they are getting worse why cant i forget about that girl why do i see her face everyday in my head"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:08 am

He chuckled "I'll bring in some sheep skins or something,though no doubt the other girl's in your dorm will be a bit freaked by having a guy sleeping in their dorm,I think I'll sleep on the roof just above your dorm,there is a nice flat bit up there,take a bedroll some sheep skins and the like." He laughed hoarsely "Changed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 am

Ember kissed back softly and blushed, coughing slightly. She had no underwear on either just her flimsy pj's. She looked at the clothes in her had then thought about walking through the school how she was then decided against it. Quickly putting on her underwear she slowed down, she didn't really care if he saw her in her underwear, it was just like her being in her bikini.
"So I have you looking after me 24/7? what about sleeping? you are NOT sleeping on the rough floor!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

He kissed her "I have no intention of passing sex ed" he laughed, he wasn't even sure if he could tolerate another lesson,but then again he was changing physicly and mentaly, he was become a different man,he was becoming less hard edged,to an extent kinder,"Yes lets go" He handed Ember her clothes and respectfuly averted his eyes so she could change back into them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Ember smiled greatfully and eyed the door. "No...no showers yet until you pass sex education" Ember grinned cheekily, her usual spark returning to her eyes as she took the wire out of her arm, sighing with relief.
"Soooo much better...can we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 pm

"I had a word with the nurses and miss,they are keeping it hushed up,all of them,and I am to stay with you to watch over you 24/7,but I won't go in the shwoer with you or anything,they seem to think it is part of the job showering with you "he shook his head,insane,every one of the nurses was mad!
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Ember took the glass and drunk it all thirstily. She was feeling a bit better but she didn't feel up to walking, howvere she didn't want to be in here any longer. She nodded slowly, knowing the nurses would get someone to watch her 24/7 and the fact all of her teachers would know about her fit which would then spread around the school - joys!
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

He handed Ember a large glass of water,he smiled "Feeling any better? if so I'll tell the nurses and we can get you out of here" He smiled,he hated it in here it smelt kind of like a morgue.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Ember woke up for a bit, thirsty she tried to sit up, her whole body ached again but she felt a bit more refreshed. She managed to shit up, her back clicking as she winced before she reached for the water. Her hair fell around her shoulders, half showing her EMBER tattoo on her left shoulder. She rubbed her eyes. If anything she was just hungry.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

He gently rubbed her arm with his hand,he still didn't get how she had managed to make it through all his attempt at scaring her off from him,he still didn't understand how they had reached this point,and what Alexis had done,though he was gratefule she had done it,she had brought him closer to Ember,and had also made him half vampire not pure,perhaps he could use the same method as Ember did to sort the thirst,he would certainly need less blood than he had yesterday either way.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Ember slept happily, curled up close to him, her brow hair trailing down her tanned arms and to her waist. She was happy to be in her Pj's and felt perfectly normal to be curled up to Horril. It was weird, a week ago she wouldn't be sleeping she would be out cold or have punched him out cold or she wouldn't be in the room anymore. Either way this wasn't how she imagined how her life would have played out.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:28 pm

He had closed the curtains around Ember's bed previously,so he was confortable with just laying there arms around her awaiting her awakeningthe nurses had said she wouldn't be to long until she next awoke,then he would get her some food and take her back to her dorm,he did not care he was missing lesson's one bit,Ember was more important than a lesson or two.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Luci set to work at bandaging shrui up, she would give any nurses that came near a deathly look and continue with her work. This was normal for luci she'd always been bandaging up her brother at home, and here was no exception. "done" Luci lowered herself down to shrui so he could feed, she tilted her head to the side and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Horril's face was a picture of joy as she lay in his arms,he had never thought he would find someone,he knew what he wanted now,he wanted her.He may even want a family but first he needed to make an effort to change himself from the tempramental slightly anamalistic man he had made himself. He needed to have more humanity than he had now,he still had the ruthless killer in him but it was dormant,he needed it gone for Ember's sake. He began softly singing Metallica-the day that never comes to Ember,in the hope it would help her sleep longer.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Ember slept peacefully for most of the time, her chest rising and falling in sync with Horrils. She was happy sleeping here, her blood levels had gone up now so the nurses had removed the drip in her arm thank god. They said she could leave when she woke up and if she passed the test but all Ember cared about was laying with her boyfriend, asleep and happy.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

He watched Ember,the nurses had said as soon as she next woke up he was to give her some food and take her back to her dorm depending on how she felt,they had also said the keep a sharp eye on her,if it came to it even sit outside her dorm while she slept once back there,though he would probably sleep on the alcove roof above the girl's dorms,he hated beds.He whispered to her,knowing she was sleeping but just wanting to say it "I love you Ember, and the nurses said when you next awaken depending on how you are feeling I am to take you to the cafeteria to get you some food,bring you back for a check up then take you to your dorm.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Ember murmured in her sleep softly, hiding her face in his chest, her hair falling from her shoulders and spilling onto his chest as she slept peacefully. She went back into her unconcious state she had been in most of the day, slipping in and out lazily, occasionally opening her eyes only for the nurse to tell her to go back to sleep. She swore these women had hypnotism things or maybe they drugged her. Sleep was a really good healer - everyone knew that but sleeping all the time? Ember didn't protest, she felt better each time she woke up even if it was for a second.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 pm

He moved closer to ember in his sleep his arms around her loosley,he woke suddenly as three juniours ran in screaming,saw th enurse's look and ran back out,he glared at the door. Screaming juniours would of been dead juniours yesterday,but then yesterday he didn't sleep,he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 pm

He settled down on the bed arms around Ember,and before he knew it he was fast asleep,and looking like he isn't going to wake anytime soon. He mummbled something in his sleep then went silent,the only noise he was making was his soft breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Ember smiled and nodded, yes handing it in would be a good idea. check, no gun. Good, now the blood drinking habbits. As he was only half vampire now he'd be able to have the same thing Ember did - without having to hunt and run off when his anger got the best of him. She smiled to herself, maybe he would be happy now, with her, with their...life together? Would they have a life together? The idea mythed Ember as she blushed slightly as she had confessed to him her dream of a house and children.
Firstly Ember thought she should concentrate on getting better so she closed her eyes, her heart rate slowing to a sleeping beep every minute. Slow and even and actually very peacefull.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Kyumi perked up her ears and pushed the door back open, smiling softly. " Yeah, sure. " Kyumi liked her, she seemed to be a good friend. She closed the door again, on track to heading back to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounds of Fire And Ice   Wounds of Fire And Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounds of Fire And Ice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next