The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lifes Paradise

Go down 
+2
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 am

comes to a silent room . pokes my head around the door and lets out a beaming smile , the room was compleatly empty , no bags , no possesions ,just the regular bunkbeds , she rushes in and flinger her bag ontot he right bottom bunlk " perfect" she whispers siging in relief . she sits on the bed and sharply gets to work . looks around for old blue tack marks to see if were allowed posters , fids a few picture shaped " well its a start" she grins and lies down ont he bed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:10 am

Ember was beginning to feel more and more guilty witht he fact her room was full and all the new girls she was having to turn away. It was getting annoying and she was thinking of putting a "Room Full" sign on the door but she htought it might look rude. She wouldn't mind meeting the new people anyway.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

she walked into the dorm , she looked around not sure were to go , who would share a room with her , she swallowed hard her expresion a small smile hiding her nurvasness well she dropped one large bag on the floor and rubbed her back , it had been a long journey . she sighed softly and befor anyone could a see a sighn of weakness she scooped the bag back up and swung it onto her back , she wonderd up the coridor looking intot he rooms full of girls that all glared at her m, her mind instantly thought to hissing snakes guarding there property and there venomas fake smiles.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

Lissi nodded.
"I hope so.. I dont like hurting people."
She got up and walked to her bed before flinging herself lightly on, laying down facing the ceiling with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 am

Ember nodded in understanding - personally she didn't like the way the dragon looked at her like some prized gem. She sat up slightly, propping herslef up on her elbows.
"I know what you mean...you shouldn't rush things, take them slow or you get your heart broken." Ember nodded wisely and smiled, looking up at her friend.
"It'll be fine - he'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am

Lissi smiled as she saw her friend comfy laying in her own bed once again. However her smiled faded slowly as her friend began to talk. She'd forgotten that she'd have to explain it more than once. She sighed softly before sitting on the bed next to Ember.
"Actually.. erm.. We're just going to be friends, I dont think im ready for a relationship yet.." She decided to stop talking, she'd said all she needed to.
She sighed softly once more, before closing her bright blue eyes and looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 am

Ember smiled and finished making the bed she had started before flopping onto it, tired. She was still recovering from her shock and having been in the hospital over night it wwas nice to be back in her dorm.
"So got any plans with Mr Shrui?" Ember smirked.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 am

Lissi realised that the girl had just dissapeared into know where, and started to relax a little bit,but what if she heard her,and had gone off to tell everyone? Lissi started to get worried again as she eyes dimmed a duller blue and some of the sparkles seemed to have dissapeared, leaving only a few left.
Lissi looked to Ember and tryed to smile the best she could.
"No, i know now, Thankyou."
She listened to Ember and looked at her,she could see that she was telling the truth, no-one heard her secret. Lissi sighed with relief as she smiled again, this time more convincing as she slowly began to stop worring. The sparkles appeared in her eyes again as her eye colour was getting brighter again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 am

Ember blinked - the girl had seemed to just disappear so she shrugged and looked at Lissi.
"So any questions?" Ember grinned, watching her. She looked nervous but now the girl was gone she was sure Lissi would relax.
"She doesn't know about your secret don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Lissi hugged Ember tightly then pulled away to look at the girl in the doorway again. She smiled at her, but still she felt nervous and worried that she might of heard what her and Ember had been saying. She smiled the best she could at this present moment, which wasn't very convincing.
She felt silly smiling at the girl unconvincingly so she walked over to the chest of drawers and got her brush off of the top. She brushed through the long chocolate brown hair that fell to her waist, as it had got quite tangerly during her attempt to rush around the school and find her way around, the heavy gush of wind didn't help. Continuing to watch the girl nervously with her bright blue eyes Lissi swept her long hair to one side of her neck and got up and walked back over to where Ember and the girl were.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Ember smiled softly and took the girls hand. She pulled her into a close hug as she looked at the girl in the doorway.
"Hey sorry this rooms full now, you can come in and chat though. I'm Ember and this is Lissi, what your name?" Ember had a certain air about her that she could just carry off things with a blink of an eye. She took everything in her stride as it came. Her brown hair fell down to her back as she watched the girl with her bright green eyes. Candels where still dotted around her room from the slumberparty the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Lissi smiled at Ember, knowing she understood.
Then when she heard somebody else at the door Lissi turned her head faster than a blink to the person standing in the doorway.
The door had been open the whole time she had been talking to Ember.
What if someone heard? She didn't want anyone over hearing who she really was.The last school she went to found out and she was judged by everyone. Even remembering this Lissi found a teardrop trickle down her cheek. She wiped it away faster than it came, hoping and praying that no-body saw.
She didn't want to be the rich spoilt kid again, she'd had enough of that from the past 5 schools she was at, all her friends turned against her, she had no-one.
That wasn't how she wanted this school to go down like, she knew that Ember knew, and she showed no signs of judgement, so that was one person who would stay with her, but for how long?
If everyone found out, would she turn against Lissi aswell?
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:10 am

Ember shook her head smiling, she was use to the reaction and being here was kind of helping her to deal with her grief.
"It's okay honestly, and I understand about your family - it's fine, I don't blame you!" Emberes head turned to the door. "Erm sure, come in?" Ember raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 am

Lissi's head sprang up to look at Ember as she said..
[so young princess i guess?]
Questions swirled her mind..'how did she know?'
She listened to all that Ember was saying then smiled with relief.
"Thankyou.. it's just.. I dont want to be a princess, i want to be like everyone else and have a normal life."
As Ember continued to talk about her past Lissi's smile slowly disappeared as she realised that her past and present familys situation was nothing compared to what Ember had been though.
Lissi said the word that wouldn't make anything feel better, but she hoped it would let Ember know she was there for her.
"Im..Sorry.."

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 am

Ember sensed his discomfort at her finding out she was a Storm - Horril had told her a while back and she hadn't uttered a word. Ember raised a gracefull eyebrow.
"So young princess I guess?" Ember smiled softly to show she wasn't going to say anything. "I think you'd prefer Lissi. I'm Horrils best friend, if he's ever said anything about me that is." Ember grinned. "Don;t worry I know all about your family, I wont say anything to anyone, trust me." Ember smiled softly, leading the girl back in whilst sorting her notes out about her pool party.
"I think it's fair that you know my past seeing as though I know a bit about you. My mother was murdered when i was 6months old, ym father beat me to high heaven and I murdered him - thats when my vampire blood lust kicked in. Since then i've found a cure for it...well...I only need one drop every Sunday so don't worry - I wont bite you in your sleep." Ember trusted the Storm family and she was sure she was going to make good friends with Lissi.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am

Lissi nodded, taking everything in. And for once in a long time she felt like she belonged somewhere. That feeling suddenly made Lissi smile without realising.
"I hope the others will like me.."
Lissi's mind drifted back to her last school she was in, when everyone found out who she really was, she told her bestfriend, or who she thought was her bestfriend,and she spreaded it around the school. That gave Lissi a lack of trust in people, and she always went on her instincts, because they were usally right.
Lissi sensed that Ember was a kind girl, with a rough past, but you didn't want to be on the other end of her anger. She sensed that this girl she could trust, but just to make sure she wasn't going to tell anyone her surname just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:30 am

"Me neither I nearly ended up int he boys dorms twice," Ember laughed softly and disappeared into the bathroom, dragging her friend. She explained where everything was kept. Shampoos and conditioners on the shelth under the shower head so it was easy to read, body soaps and bath soaps in the cabnet above the sink witha mirror on the front. A door mirror had been in the other room and Ember started saying where to put her towels away to keep it tidy.
"I'll be doing alot of the clearing up so if you just put your laundry in this basket I'll take it down at the end of each week to have it cleaned." Ember smiled hvaing indicate the laundry bin tht was up to her hip.
"We can decorate the room but we all have to agree on the themes and that so when everyones settled I was going to bring up the subject. Welcome to the dorm."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 am

"I haven't met anyone yet.. only you".
Lissi smiled to her new friend, friendly and softly.
She giggled a little cutely once Ember said..
[the Elvish teacher scares the crap out of me though]
Lissi took the map from Ember, smiling.
"Thankyou,".
Lissi looked at the map.
"This will be alot more useful to me than that other one, i didn't understand a thing."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 am

Ember was already talking away about the rules, asking her where she wanted things, offering to help her around the school as they were practically in all the same classes and if not she knew someone who was.
"have you met the headmistress yet? she's really nice - the Elvish teacher scares the crap out of me though - their classes are downstiars which is good." Ember handed the girl a better map of the school she had made herself, the one she had been given was rubbish to her. "Try this one, ive put all the shortcuts in."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:09 am

Lissi turned around at the girl speaking.
"Thankyou." She said.
Lissi smiled at Ember, a sparkle appearing in her eyes once again, dim as it was, it was still a sparkle, better than no sparkle at all.
Right now all she needed was a friend, and she thought that her and Ember could become great friends.
Lissi nodded at Ember about her schedule in her hands. She had no idea where any of the classes were or any of the teachers or any one in her classes untill Ember spoke.
Lissi smiled again, this time brighter, definatly realising that this was going to be a great friendship.
"My names Lissi..S..".
Lissi stopped after her first name, deciding not to say her last name just incase she recconised it, then she'd know she was Royal.
Lissi didn't want anyone to know she was royal, she wanted to be just like everyone else, treated no different.

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 am

Ember smiled, she half remembered that Horrils neice was coming to stay, she wondered if this was the girl.
"Well this is a dorm and theres a spare bunk," Ember nodded to the top bunk to the left. "Make yourself at home," she smiled softly. She was deffinatly getting a collection of friends and this girl looked in need of comforting. she noted the girl had a tear on her cheek and she grimanced slightly. She sensed the girl was emotionally destressed and when Ember was down like that she just wanted a friend. Ember helped the girl with her bags, helping her unpack while explaining the rules of the school.
"Im Ember by the way and the other two in here are Leah and Nicole, they're great girls. Hey is that your schedule?" Ember nodded to the peice of paper in the girls hand. "Looks like we're in alot of classes together!"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 am

Lissi blinked, forgetting she'd just walked into somebody's room.
"H..Hello,I..I was just looking for a dorm.."
Lissi looked down at the ground as a piece of hair fell from her pony tail, and brushed against her face. She tucked the piece of hair behind her ear,before looking up again. She was feeling nervous, she didn't know anyone here, nothing about any of them. She'd only just arrived and had been directed by someone to the girls dorms.
She held on to her suitcase tightly, and was weighed down by the black shoulder bag draped across her body.
She was in and out of education when she was younger, so she wasn't the smartest of people.
Feeling dumb Lissi looked at the girl infront of her, then looked back down at the floor again, before slowly starting to turn around.
"I..I dont know anyone here... and im hoping to make some friends.."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:40 am

Embers door was wide open; one space left. Leah, Nicole and her had this room and hell everyone would wish they were in it. She had already had a massive slumberparty that had gone down a treat and she was in the progress of making a Pool part for the more mature older people and the juniors so they could splash around. Ember sat at the desk in the middle of the room, palns everywhere. Her hair was back ina pony tail and her blouse clung tightly to her curvs. She was smiling as she worked. She looked up as she heard a girl approach, dragging a suitcase. She smiled as she came into the room, waving.
"Hey there can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: New   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 am

Lissi walked up the staircase, feeling nervous and alone, her black shoulder bag draped across her body. Her long chocolate brown hair loose down her back, falling to her waist in a low pony tail. Every noise Lissi heard made her jump, she wasn't sure what people were like here in the academy, and she'd never been to a bording school before.
Lissi walked slowing and aware of everything and everyone around her, along the corridor, peeking in to every room she went past to see if anyone was there.
Her eyes had changed slightly since she'd left her house and got on the bus to get here, they were a soft baby blue, but now were a duller blue due to her nervousness.
She was looking forward to staying here, it was a new expirence for her. But at the same time she didn't want to be here, she felt that her Mother was being to over protective and that she didn't need to be sent away, she was 18, and it wasn't like she didn't know how to fight if she needed to. She loved her Mother to bits, but sometimes she thought she could be a bit too over the top.
The only thing stopping her from wanting to be here was she had no friends here, and people judged her if they found out who she really was.
'I just wont tell anyone then'. She thought.
Only her true friends knew who she truely was, the only people, other than her family, she could trust were her true friends from where she lived. And she was missing them already.
Lissi remembered all the laughter than had once came from her family, and a silent crystal clear teardrop trickled down her soft pink cheeks. Her family were no longer happy, they hated eachother.
Lissi wiped the teardrop from her cheek as quick as it came, and she hoped no-body saw.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 am

Nicole smiled to herself, she knows her and Ember will be good friends. laying back on her bed, she pulled out book from her back pack and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lifes Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes Paradise
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: