The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lifes Paradise

Go down 
+2
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Lifes Paradise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 am

She walked down the hallway, head down watching her feet. She heard a few talking, lifting her head up she walked towards the sounds, taking it as an opportunity to make new friends. She stopped besides the two, smiling, pulling her long hair to the side over a shoulder."Hello..My names Ashley"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 am

Ember bit her lip trying to keep her jealousy under control as she nodded slowly, smiling slightly.
"Friends." She shook the girls hand firmly as she glanced at the door sighing; maybe no-one was going to bunk with her. Well, she had a room to herself now or at least for the time being. It would be nice just while she fitted in and tried to get into a normal routine.
"I think im going to look around for a whille, want to come?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:37 am

Allisen gasped softly whispering the one word she knew could never make anything ok no matter how many times it was said, but was like a comfort to numb the pain for a short while. "Sorry..." She blinked and composed her face. "I was born into a rich family but they kicked me out with no money food or anything when I had not developed any powers at the normal age that we usually get them. They beleived I wasn't worthy enough and was an embarassment to their friends." She sighed realizing her history was like a trip to heaven compared to Ember's. "...Friends...?" She held her hand out shyly to Ember's.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am

Ember winced slightly. Life stories she wasn't up to at the moment - she never told anyone her past. She looked the girl over slowly and bit her lip as she went back to looking over her room. Empty. Cold. She shivered slightly.
"My mother was murdered by a demon when i was little my father lost it and went on booze and abused me." She smiled weakly, leaving out how she had murdered her father.
"how about you?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am

Allisen smiled and laughed at Ember's joke. "Good, because you know, I was a bit worried I'd be your midnight snack." She joked back. "So....I'm not really one to know how friendship works...should we trade our 'life stories' to start out or something?" She was hoping she didn't sound as dumb as she felt. This kind of thing was new to her. Her nervous feelings were gone. She felt comfortable...and happy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 am

Ember sensed the girls nervousness and suddenly laughed. She didn't know why it was just something about the girl that Ember felt humerous. She smiled and tried to regain herself enough to explain what was son funny.
"The look on your face...you look like...im going to eat you or something," Ember smirked. "Im not that kind of vampire Miss Ally, I only feed once a week and even that I don't really need. Although you being half vampire yourself you wouldn't really need to worry about these fangs being pressed to your neck in the middle of the night."
Ember hoped the joking around would put the girl at ease because Em could feel herself deffinatly becoming her friend.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:34 am

Allisen hesitantly stepped foward and shook the girl's hand. As soon as their hands touched, she noticed she was a half-vampire as well. "Nice to meet you." She said calmly. She was looking foward to getting to know this girl. But she didn't raise her hopes up. She wasn't that close to many people these days. Allisen smiled nervously. Not because she was scared though. Because she was afraid of rejection.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 am

Ember smiled and nodded, kicking her bag under the bed she ran a hand through her long brown hair.
"Hello, Im Ember, Its nice to meet you." She smiled friendly and offered the girl a hand. She could already tell alot of things from the girls scent. Stress, curiousity, confusion, unahppiness, excitment and a certain nagging at the back of the girls mind...like something bothered her. Ember blinked to clear the soul thinking out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 am

Allisen, politely smiled. Polite but hesitant. The girl turned at looked at her. "I..." She tilted her head, not really knowing what she was doing here. "I guess I'm just here to say hi..." Allisen finished softly. Curiousity burned in her eyes. The girl seemed strangely alike her. She didn't know how though. It was right there in front of her but she couldn't place her finger on it. "I'm Ally..." She couldn't remember if she had already introduced herself or not. Allisen stood there but she wasn't uncomfortable. Just new to the surroundings. Weird that I'm not freaking out like usual... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

Ember turned around sharply, her trainers creating an odd noise on the polished flooring as she stared at the girl in front of her. Her eyes narrowed slowly. Vampire, Elemental Vampire. she nodded curtly and moved swiftly to her bag to resum unpacking.
"Can I help you?" she asked. Her voice was soft but tense. She was nervous, like hell she was but terrified to of the fact this girl could get hurt for even talking to her. She kept her gaze on the bag as she unpacked, putting her few clothes away that fitted in a single drawer and putting her toiletries away in the bathroom. She swept her long brown hair out of her face as she turned back to look at the girl. No luggage with her. Ember relaxed; this wasn't a room mate just a curious girl. Ember tilted her head slightly - at least she hadn't run screaming yet. There was a vibe about Ember that made people say 'Crap, we have to get out of here.' Ember didn't know what it was, maybe the way she dressed of the way she held herself with her head held high showing she wasn't one to tamper with.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 am

She popped her head out of her own newley aquired dorm seeing the girl with nothing but one bag on her shoulder. Allisen watched her. Not a type of watching that says 'Who's the weird girl?' But the kind that speaks 'Something about her seems interesting.' I watched her until she reached the dorm she chose and walked up behind her, lightly knocking on the door. I had no idea what I was doing. I usually shied away from approaching people I didn't know. This wasn't good. What was I supposed to say? Would she yell at me to get away? I stood there, watching her turn around. "H-hello..." I whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 am

Ember walked down the hall way, her head held high and her eyes set dead ahead. She ignored the odd stares she was getting from people who seemed to be shuffling along like old men with huntched backs under the weight of their heavy possessions. Embers word was in one bag that was dangling from her left shoulder. Her trainers made no sound on the marble floor as she walked past the class rooms and news kids laughing and getting to know people. She hadn't seen any seniors yet but if she knew Seniors she knew they would want to be in the place with the best view; so thats where she headed.
Ember walked along the corridoor of the rooms silently. Quite a few were taken already but Ember didn't pay any attention to them. Friends lead to hurt, lead to death lead to Ember having to move on again. She wasn't good at making friends and she was gratefull she hadn't run into any males on her own; she detested them. She slowed toa halt when she found a room all alone. Maybe no-one would need a dorm so she wouldn't have to explain her past or have "giggling nights" or "I fancy this guy, who do you thinks hot?" Drool drool drool. Ember mentally gagged at the thought as she opened the door to her home for the next god knows how many years and walked in, straight to the bottom bunk. She dumped her bag down and just sat there, looking around the empty room thinking of her times when she was like the girls opposite who were laughing and sharing secrets. It seemed like a lifetime a go.
Ember shook herself. She shouldn't think about these things, this was a new start for her, a new chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes Paradise
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: