The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lifes Paradise

Go down 
+2
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Ember_Fangs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Lifes Paradise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 am

Ember grunted in responce to the bit about past. like hell Ember hardly trusted anyone especially men, the only man to have won her trust well was Horril and that was an odd companionship.
"Eh I know where your coming from." Ember smiled and dumped the stuff in the bin before flopping on her bed when the last matress was tkaen out of the room. Ember smiled.
"Just make yourself at home, and Grim to!"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 am

Nicole laughed. " you really like throwing parties, i see." Nicole frowns. "I never been to a party, and it is kinda hard for me to make friends, you know?" Nicole says while helping Ember clean up. "my only real friend is Grim." i said pointing to the tattoo over my chest. Nicole smiles at Ember. " And now i consider you as a friend....please don't make me regret it" Nicole sighed. " it's really hard for me to trust someone and if you knew my past you would understand why."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 am

Ember grinned and shut the dorm door behind them, whipped cream still lay on the floor as she grabbed a cloth and wipped it with her foot.
"Make yourself at hom, sorry about the mess...juniors kinda came over last night," Ember grinned and motioned to the pile of matresses being taken away by other kids who had given up the beds for the big sprawl.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 am

Nicole smiles. " I can tell we are going to be good friends." Nicole glances at the two giggling girls, her silver blue eyes flashes. " Mess with her.." Nicole nods her head towards Ember. " then your messing with me." Nicole said softly. She knew the two girls heard her when both of their eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am

Ember winced at the topic and pursed her lips, now annoyed with the stares and how odd the hallway had gone. It was as if everything was on mute apart from her and Nicole which was on loud. Ember scowlded at a giggling two.
"Well," Ember began ina loud voice, grabbing everyones attention. "People should butt the hell out if they know my past because I don't like nosy Pests. Friends are welcome enemies end up dead." Ember stated loud and clear, causing several of the girls to press themselves against the wall with wide eyes. "But if they're my friends then I'm as fine as hell and they can come into the dorm whenever and make as much mess as they want and I'll clear it all up easily. Treat me nice and im your best friend, I'll get you to the best parties, be my enemy and good lord help you."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 am

Nicole smiled. She was grateful that Ember was trying to not make it awkard between them. Nicole grinned. "weirdo?, i guess were twins." Nicole sighed. " its okay....i guess, its quite annoying how all the students stare at me" pushing her silver hair behind her ear. " I guess they know about my past." Nicole whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 am

Ember smiled softly. She to had students staring at her, whispering excitedly. She wasn't sure if this was romours about her past or if she was someone they were beginning to look up to for letting them squirt whipped cream in her room and not tell the teachers or yell or shout.
"Ah yes I am, coming to bunk with the weirdo?" Ember grinned and led the girl back down the corridoor. "So how are you finding life at the Acadomy so far?" ember started up a convosation. She hated awkward silences and she was sure Nicole did to. She would keep this girl under her wing. If everyone was saying nice things about her she would let everyone know Nicole was part of the club now, she was Embers friend and she wasn't going to change that for romours.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 am

" yes I'm looking for you, i heard that you needed a room mate?" Nicole said. Nicole smiled, she can tell that Ember was different from the other students...Ember had something that the other students lack..a Kind heart. "No reason." Nicole lied, she does not like talking about her feelings and was angry at herself for showing emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 am

Ember was alone now, having come back from exploring to see if she had any new room mates, she doubted it but hey. Spotting Nicole she smiled warmly. She was becoming a well known person around here. She wasn't sure if it was if her and Lexi where practically the same in looks and thoughts or if her tragic past was already being spread around the school.
"Hello Nicole, what are you doing looking so down?" Ember smiled softly. She didn't like people being upset, it reminded her of reasons to be upset and when she went down that road she ended up killing or hurting someone which upset her more.
"Looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:50 am

Nicole was in her own little world, she can feel the stares of the other students watching her while she walked down the hall. she sigh." that's nothing new..they always stare." they stare, but never say anything to me. Nicole thought. does Nikki want Grim to eat them? all i needs is my hot sauce.Grim said inside Nicole mind. Grim is a Charonte demon that appears as a tattoo on Nicole's body. Nicole Laughed. No thanks grim, but that was nice of you to offer. Nicole thought back. Ahead, Nicole spied three girls talking she recognize Ember out of the group and deiced to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 am

[Moving this post to the Litrature rooms]
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:18 am

Allisen glanced at the juniours having a pillow fight. She rolled her eyes at the foolishness. Allisen had always tended to be more mature then what was expected for her age.
"Writing is basically half of my life." she grinned. She was excited that she had found someone who wrote as well. She thought she'd be the only one in the school who liked to write.
Allisen looked around the hallways as they walked. She tried absorbing in all the detail and memorizing where they were so she wouldn't get lost in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:23 am

Ember grinned at the topic. Writing. Her favourite subject. She checked the map again and slowly lead them to the left, away from the screaming juniours who had found it funny to have a pillow fight in the middle of the corridoor.
"Ive written a few books," Ember shrugged lightly. It wasn't a big deal really, just something she enjoyed doing. "how about you?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 am

Allisen laughed keeping pace next to Ember.
"So, are you a big fan of writing....?" She asked curiously. Allisen thought about how she, herself loved writing to death. It was one of the few things that kept her sane these days.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 am

Ember giggled and ran her finger over the map.
"We're here...and we have to get here..." Ember let her finger fall carefully on the lower floor. "Oh man that is perfect if im late on mornings now! Lie ins here I come!" Ember grinned and set off leading the way.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

Allisen took the map and looked at it. "Well..." She said. "I have Creative writing first too, and then i need to know where drama is. I haven't been able to find it." She smiled slightly, happy that Ember and her had at least one class together. Maybe for week two, Allisen thought, She could ask the head mistress to put her with Ember. She handed the map back to Ember. "So let's go find Creative Writing!" Allisen smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 am

Ember nodded to the new girl that had stepped into her dorm. She hadn't said anything just smiled and nodded. She wasn't sure whether this girl was a Senior or juniour - she didn't really want to be hanging around with the little kids. Allisen if she was a juniour, Ember would make an exception for. If Ember went somewhere she was taking this girl with her. It just felt...right. She wasn't sure how to explain it it was just the fact Ember felt the need to protect her, look after. She'd never had any little sisters or brothers - she was an only child and this girl seemed to fill a small hole in her missing family.
Ember walked with the girl, pulling out a map she had stashed in one of her pockets.
"Well I guess we could check out the classrooms in this block, I have Creative writing first thing all this week so it would be good to know where I'm going - how about you? Take a pick." Ember held out the map, walking along still.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:08 am

"Okay..." She would watch them for a second before turning around to walk back to her room. Ashley looking around for anyone else to talk to. Finding no one, she entered her room, the door left open, sitting on her bed wondering where her twin was off too...
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:00 am

Allisen would bite her lip. "Umm...it's ok...." She blinked having almost tripped down the stairs being startled by the girl's quick return. "There are alot of people here. You'll make tons of friends. You seem really cool." She would look to Ember and then back to the girl. "I'm sorry but we must be off..." She gave the girl a friendly smile and took off with Ember.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 am

She would keep walking, thinking to Herself...Why am i an idiot, walking away from people i have a chance of getting to know?! She would turn back around on her heel walking back to them."I'm not very good at this whole...meeting new people sorta thing." she would look down at her feet."It's just that i have never had the opportunity to really meet new people." Ashley would look up at Allisen wondering if she was even paying attention to her rambling.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 am

"Umm...sure..?" Allisen answered in a question back. She wasn't good at conversations so it was no surprise the girl walked away. Oh well.. she thought to herself. At least she had Ember. Allisen turned and smiled at Ember as they then walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 am

"Nice to meet you as well." She looked at her then at Ember, smiles nervously. "Hello Ember," looks between them both, before starting to walk away to her room to think about better ways to talk to people. She ran her hand through her thick hair before turning around to say "I'll see you around." Speaking as though it was more a question then a statement.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:05 am

Allisen would nod lightly. "Pleased to meet you." She whispered quietly. It was how she talked to most people. She was naturally shy around people she didn't know. "I'm Allisen and this is Ember...." She said nodding towards Ember, then past Ashley not making eyecontact. That had always intimidated her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:57 am

She would look at the girl who said her name...feeling as though she killed the mood. "I just arrived here last night..." she bit her bottom lip wondering is she should continue. Growing up with just her Twin and sister, not leaving the house often lead her to not making friends. She cleared her throat before continuing. "So I'm just trying to meet people whom i will be attending school with" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:48 am

"I'd love to." Allisen smiled. She really thought this was going to be a good friendship. "Where do you want to go?" She asked stepping towards the door. "It's a really big school. I'm not even sure where everything is." She laughed lightly before looking at the one named Ashley, her shy mood taking over again."Hello Ashley...." She would say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifes Paradise   Lifes Paradise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes Paradise
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: