The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Movin In ...

Go down 
+4
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Jadis
Lanstrlen
anttz111
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Movin In ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 am

"Kk bro and you got that blood mom sent you with for me cos im kinda in need of it and bro i'm rooming with Horril aswell"

He'dwalk over to Horril nodding at him and then laying down on his bed sighing. "I wonder Ami is she should have been here long before you, I hope nothing has happened to her". He would snarl at himself. "I promised mom i'd look after her knew I should have waited and left with her"

He would beat himself up angrily.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:31 am

Shrui....i've got a psp not a ds...and im rooming with horril by the way...and no i havn't seen ami....

Last edited by zZNaThAn/Zz on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:00 am

As he stepped into the room, Sammy introduced himself: "Thank you very much, Shruikan. My name is Sämhurd Kaningen, but call me Sammy." He threw his bag on the ground and sat down on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 am

He shook hi shead at Shrui returning into his own room,he was sorely tempted to go and seek out Ember but he needed time to meditate "by the way kid if you are bunking down with me you better get yourself sorted" He directed that at Nathan then went into meditation.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 am

He looked at the new comer and smiled at him lightly. "Hi i'm Shruikan nice to meet you?"

He would motion for the newcomer to come on in and have a littel rest. "Come on in dude you look knackered honestly take a load off for a little while", He would point to the bed politley.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 am

The door opened with a violent swing. A long haired dude looked around into the room. He had a surprised and confused expression on his face. Then he spoke with a thick finnish accent (rrrrolling rrr's): "This is not my room, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 am

He'd notice Horril watching and wave him over to them. "Horril come over i want you to meet my little brother Nathan". Shruikan would look worried having not felt the presence of Amitola at the School he would ask Nathan.

"Nathan did Ami leave the house with you or is she not fully packed yet"

He'd hug his big sister happily beaming. "Were all here now we just have to wait for Ami and then we got the Whole clan this year is gonna be ace"

He would laugh to himself still waving Horril over to introduce Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 am

He looked at the three, a family that didn't argue ... not at all like his his twin sister Scarlet and him were always clashing and they had a live mother unlike him he envied them for it. He was so seperated from all the family but his twin he never had much contact with his brother or three other sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

Shruikan would land ontop of Nath easy as melting a cake down for no reason "hey lil bro are ya doing hehe and boora were all here finally and Nath i think you lost something"

He would pull out Nathan's ds and wave it at him "You dope you never lost it you put it in my suitcase and your rooming with me ok plus the XBOX is half yours come on we'll find an empty dorm

He'd get off of Nathan and help him up walkign along the corridor with him saying "Nathan we both who the monsters of the family are and if you let mine and Luci's secret i'll persoanlly rip your tongue from your jaw"

He'd laugh and then punch Nath payfully. "and Nath im gonan need that blood mom sent you with for me thank lil bro. And Nath i do have fluffy fur duh im Kiaris fave older brother and im the cutest of us two mom said"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:21 am

Blinks, caught off guard.
No, there's no one yet. ^^'
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:16 am

She would hug back quickly before pulling away and eyeing up the boys dorm "i dont see why they separate the dorms this much and have them different colours...its slightly sexist and all people are gunna do or atleast what im gunna do is sleep and hangout" she would then turn her attention back to her brother, a smirk planted on her lips "so has my brother found a special someone yet?" she would wink and nudge him, hoping to find out some juicy information that she could pass back to her mother.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:53 am

Bear hugs luci from behind.
Hey sis' ^^
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

"dont worry brother i havnt.." she coughed awkwardly her eyed flicking to salem them back to her brother "lost myself yet..." luci then smiled slightly at her brother waving with her free hand. "So what took you so long to come and say hello to ur wonderful siblings i was going to kill you" she laughed lightly to herself "i thaught you'd taken my DS"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 am

Blinks, watching her go, Chuckles a bit.
Yeh...She is shy around new people and yet she acts like she can treat her older brother like an animal with fluffy fur...
combs my fingers through my hair, Getting the general hair style back.
Ill have to wait till tonight so i can get my sexy morning hair back.
Chuckles
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 am

Quincy chuckles softly. "The rules say we're not allowed into the Dorms after a surtain time...I think"She bites her lip thinking, she was unable to remember exsactly. Quincy glances around the room, she mentally notes that the rooms are the same for the girl's too. She ruffled her brothers hair and sister at him with her big brown eye's.
"Well I better go! If you need me..eh.. You can attempt to find me" she waved quickly and walked out of the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 am

jumps, nearly having a heart attack "jesus sis'....gone are the rules of a boys only dorm I guess?" chuckles, hugging her tightly.
"besides...they can't keep me out forever." :p
Looks at luci pondering for a moment.
sis'...whos blood is that?
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 am

Quincy runs into the room and practitcally jumps on her brother Nathan. She was smiling brightly. She knew he got accepted and was glad he was finally here, she also wanted to make sure he was settling in ok. This was her proctective streak showing, Quincy hugged her brother tightly.
"Your finally here!!!!" she really screamed and added "I know its weird me being here..me being a girl and all but its not after time and well I had to make sure your ok, You are ok arent you?" Quincy was babbling on, she frowned and looked at her brother again before smiling again. She was truely glad her whole family were here now.
"Oh I hope you like it here, it's weird at frist but you get used to it! the places fricken huge though! I keep getting lost" She laughs slightly and rubs the back of her neck. Quincy knew she was talking to much but she just couldn't shut herself up.
"Oh and congrats on getting accepted by the way" :]
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 am

*walks in, rucksack slung over my back muttering* bloody school....making me have to edit my application three times in a row... -.-
*see's luci* hey sis....what are you doing in the boys dorm?
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Jadis remans in the dorm since luci clrealy asked for a teacher since jadis was only a student he didnt see why he should interfear and didnt know the girl and with his whole thing of avoding people not to hurt them didn't hel either so if trying to portect everyone in the cafe is him being an 'Idiot' then so be it
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 am

He would smile and walk away opening and closing his wings slowly. "see ya around guys". He would hug Luci before going to find something worth doing that wouldnt bre him too easily.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 am

Salem was a honest guy... he looked at Luci's brother and nodded. He He liked Luci and he knew Luci would feel a bit akward withher brothers prescene.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 am

He would smile at Salem and then look serious. "Salem im serious for me and Luci this is a big secret i mean we aren't so keen on many people knowing about it honestly we dont like it one bit, i mean our mom sent us here because no matter where we go the family is chased away and we only got eachother for support so thanx. plus your a nice guy and i like you and im more unsociable than Luci. well last friend she brought home ran away with a punctured arm"

He would smile lightly and tag along with them both out of boredom. "dont if i tag along do ya?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 am

Salem looked at the guy and his eyebrow raised as he was totally thrown off.."Ummm okay you guys drink blood.......wehave Vampires that walk around this place.. I dont mind if she drinks blood.. i have more than enough and my body always makes more." he sad and smirked at Luci the grabbed his knife and looked at the girl which he obviously adored. "Please dont freak out." he said and dragged his pocket knife across his wrist ans the cut healed instantly. as sht bloos poured from him. he smiled and the blood hit the floor."See nothing." he said and smirked. "your sister is beautiful...i dont care f she drinks a blood.." he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 am

He would look at Luci and shrug lightly smiling Sis i'm not a secretive person but come on i need it honestly you know what my thirst is like"

He would look at the ground immediately so as not to focus on the blood in Salem's throat, he then smiles at Salem lightly being polite to his older sisters new boyfriend. "hey Salem im shruikan Luci's younger brother and as you've noticed Luci doesnt liek to mention the whole family secret

He would mutter to himself "Dont see the big deal so what me and you drink drink blood youthink i like saying oh hi my names Shruikan by the way i have to drink blood to stay alive, hooray for me no i do not i just think we can trust Salem with the secret you can keep a secret right Salem"

He would ponder Salem for a minute and laugh to himself.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 am

Luci squeezes salem's hand as she screamed, her right eye beginning to twitch slightly as shrui babbled one thing she wanted to keep secret to most people. "shrui i am going to kill you..." she muttered darkly, also taking back her DS. Her death threats were common to her brother who often made her blow a fuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movin In ...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: