The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Movin In ...

Go down 
+4
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Jadis
Lanstrlen
anttz111
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Movin In ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 am

Shruikan would appear behind the two scaring them half to death and laughing to himself then hugged Luci tightly and lovingly. "Hey big sis how are you, and hi Salem sorry if i scared you both just i couldnt resist, plus Luci doesnt smile much she's not so big on smiling i mean i cant get her to smile and im her younger twin brother,
Hey Luci did you bring anyblood with you just im out and mom said she'd send some with you last time i spoke to her and heres you ds"

He would hand Luci the ds lightly and smiled happily "and dont worry no scratches. Oh and Salem to answer that question before it's asked im not a vampire i just need blood to sustain me, see Luci was almost hit with 200 curses at the same time but i took them instead so now i have to drink blood just to sustain me"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am

Salem looked at her and smirked..."Well that was good enough. So where do you have to go?" he asked thinking that shw would like to see her brother but he wasnt sure. he walked with her hand in hand and tried to figure somewhere to go even though he'd rather just walk with her aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

She forced a smile for him hoping it looked natural, she really did want to smile..her brother was going to be fine that was a great reason to smile but it felt like she was in a dark room. She liked this boy tough he was nice, made her happier and he was considerate...acted alot fanster than the rest of the spacks in the room when she was screaming for help. idiots.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 am

Salem smiled at her and lifted her head up. "your not bothering me.. plus i wasnt dong anything." he said and smirked at her.."c'mon smile....please?" he asked and looked at her as he then began walking with her not knowing where they were going but liking her prescence.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 am

"i just...i didnt no if id interupted somthing..i just thaught u were just being polite.." She hunched her sholders slightly her gaze dropping on the floor "i didnt mean to annoy you i just dont like to be a bother..." she began to fiddle with a strand of hair her lips once again pressed into a thin line.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:23 am

Salem stopped outside the hallway and looked at her as they were alone. "Look if you dont want me to bother you then just tell me...But Im not fond of wasting my time....i want to be here..it'd be rude to leave someone... like you at least..alone bawling in tears." he said and held her hand a bit tighter as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:16 am

She pressed her lips together into a thin line and walked out with salem not sure were they were going.. "you really dont h-have to bother with me, im just being silly and weak..." She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, her eyes now a deep purple.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 am

"No im not leaving you until i see you smiling." he said and looked at her. he let out a sigh and he moved the hair out her face and lifted up her head. "Its okay..Mr. O'Heartly is a good man your brother wil be fine. C'mon lets get out of here.. you seems more than a little upset." he said and lightly grabbed her hand and walked withher to exit the Cafe as all eyes were on them and the blood.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am

Luci stood up shakily and looked at salem befor pulling out her hairband and letting her hair fall over her face, quiet sobs leaking through the screen of hair. "y-you can leave if you w-want...i dont want to t-take up your time.." She tilted her head down looking at the blood on her knees.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 am

"AYE The Boy is Fine Go NOw eat your Lunches. He needs some rest!" Mr. O'Heartly said and shook his head. he then lifted up the boy and walked him to the nurses office..and mumbled as he did." DArn Kids.. piss me..crazy, .. dont make no sense!" he said as he exited.

Salem looked at Luci and didnt really know what to do.. he had got the boy to safety and practcally saved his life, but he was still shocked still clueless as to what had happend.
"He's okay just relax." Salem said and eyes her as he crossed his arms and then helped her stand to he feet with one hand.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:52 am

"i-im fine..." she looked at the boy her eyes still flickering colours "is he..a-alive?" luci looked at her brother, tears spilling down over her cheeks again. She couldnt stop herself before falling to her knees shock taking over her body and making it rigid like stone, this was the worst thing that had ever happened to her..it felt like her heart was trying to break out of her chest and her mind was all fogged up, she didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 am

Salem looked aorun din confusion.. he then looked to Luci and tem to her brother as he was being treated on.. "umm im Salem." he said and looked at Luci as he just rememner they didnt know each other. he sighed and looked at the blood on her he walked up to her and shook his head. he then wiped her hands with his shirt and then her face.."you okay?" he asked and looked at her.

Mr. O'Heartly mended the boy whom he hadnt even met.. luckily for his visions he knew that this was going to happen. he was always runing arounf the school stopping unfortunate events.. he was getting too old for this.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 am

Her eyes widened even more as she let out a small squeek and clung to the boy she had yet to meet, she was used to fast pace but not this fast! it scared her slightly, she always liked to be in control of the situation none of this was happening here it seemed like a blurred nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

He looked up from Shrui,with a hiss leaping back"YOU BETTER BLOODY SORT HIM BEFORE I LOOSE IT!" A look of severe pain on his face,the resistance being so hard to keep up it was hurting him.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 am

"Aww Man!'" he said nd tossed her on his back withhis super strength and he zoomed out the Dorm running towards the Cafe.. he didnt have super speed but with his human legs and speed he quicklt jolt and leaped all the way getting to the Cafe quickly.. she saw people around the boy and he picked him up... and saw he as bleeding..

Mr O'Heartly hte potions teacher came in all frantic and scared.."AHHHH Wh..wha..whats GOING on... Iknew this was going to happen GAHH!" he yelled and ran over to the boy and looked at him pulling out a healing potion.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 am

"in the cafateria my brother! hes hurt! i need a teacher" she bit her lip hopping from foot to foot "can u help?!!" she began to breathe quickly, her eyes wildly flicking different colours as a panic attack set in.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:06 am

Salem quickly got up and grabed the girls hand not in anger butin curiosity.."umm are you okay?"he asked a bit startled. helped her out of the room and shook his head. he had just saved someones life niw yet again here was to the rescue again."Whats Wrong?" he asked and looked at her noting shshe was exceptionally beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:00 am

He laughs slighlty "you think this is to do with sex??" He points to the bed "I almost burt the bloody bed down and the building. I cant be round people, and I cant be alone in case it does happen. Have you ever lived like that?" He sighs heavily and gets up
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 am

Luci burst in the door fully aware of which dorm she was in "ARE THERE ANY TEACHERS HERE?!?!?!" she shouted at the males in the room her eyes wide and frantic, as she shook violently, blood coveing her hands, chest and knees.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:41 am

"Hey dont worry about it...Pain doesnt bother me. And if you need help with control.. you can talk to my sister the Sex Ed teacher.. she had a problem like you buta bit different....and it involves having control." he said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 am

He crushes the med box in his hand "thats Why I must stay away from people avoid them if I must. I am sorry for any hassle I caused" He sighs and slumps onto the bed "Why cant I control this side of me..." he smackes his head on the wall as he lays back. "Why cant I just control the bloody thing"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 am

Salem laughed. and handed him the meds.. "umm i ask because.. if i couldnt heal...you would have killed me and everyone else in here." he said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 am

"Yes perfectly fine, why do you ask?" He looks round then spots his tablets in his hand "Can I have those back please?" He asked he kindly as he needs them to stop cycles like this happining. They happen reguraly and have down since he was a little boy. It scares teh hell out off him if he is next to someoone who cant resileate against fire. He couldn't live with himself if another person died
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 am

Salem looked at Jadis confused and scrathed his head as the skin on his hands grew back. "Umm you okay?" he asked and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 am

The flames died down round his body the bed still burning. He comes to again and looks up at the figure scrambiling to the edge of teh bed he looks under the bed "Damn!". He looks back up to the figure hovering over him "Have you seen? Nevermind...". He gets to his feet swaying slightly as he looks to the burning bed he places his hand in the fire. His hand turns to water drowning the flames then the puddle drains off the bed and into his foot to complete his fingure again as his hand regrows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movin In ...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: