The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Movin In ...

Go down 
+4
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Jadis
Lanstrlen
anttz111
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Movin In ... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am

Salem laughed in plaesure as the flames burned his sin and he reached under the bed and got his meds. salmed opend his mouth smiling at burns as they healed and Jadis stopped freakingout.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:46 am

Jadis lays there out cold sweat coverng his body as his tempeture sored almost setting his body on fire. the meddecation rolled to the wall almost hidden from veiw will anyone spot it or can he keep his secret a secret. He starts to groan again as the bed catches fire he comes to screaming as the flames cover his body
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 am

Salem took out his pocket knife and tossed it in the ya.."Im like no other guy here." he said and smikred as he dragged the blade across his neck and alowed Horril to see it full aware that he was a vampire.. the cute then instantly healed and and he chuckled as theblood dripped and he pulled off his shirt to wipe his necl.

Salem then saw the boy walk in a drop."What the hell?" he said and picked him up easily with his super strength which was stronger than a vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am

Jadis walks back into the building from teh courtyard with his pad hidden away securely, he pushed the door lightly hearing the voices he slipped past them into a empty room. Crashing onto the bed with a thump and a groan. "Not again!" he mutters to himself he scrambles into his pocket for his medication he groans again and passes out dropping the pills as they roll under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 am

"One of those kinda guys are ya' observing from a distance then approaching the hotties? well good luck with that" Horril felt perhaps he may be able to at least make friends with this young man,he never did get on with other guys,perhaps it was his nature or just how he made himself.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:57 am

Salem shook his head at the guys ans jus smirked as he unpacked and...Theres was a vampire...he'd heard enough about him, and he wasnt that much impressed. vampires to him were just.....old fashioned. he sat on the bed and looked out the window..."God shes hot!" he said as he saw a girl out the window. he then looked at the new comer and chuckled. He had jokes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Tilting his head at the newcomer he muttered "suppose one or two quiet people wouldn't disturb me to much feel free to come in man I don't bite anything but deer and cows " he laughed loudly at his bad pun.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 am

Jadis opened the door slowly and looked down the hallway he whistled to himself at the size of it and the number of doors "wow" he spot the sign on teh door "Sorry Full" and laughs slightly thinking that someone doesn't like company, unsure what room to enter he slips back out the door and heads to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 am

Thank full yh eis in his own dorm having put a sign saying sorry full on the door,though there was only him,maybe he might get peace from humans thinking they could take him down the way vampires are killed in films and books,they were so ignorant to what was beneath their own noses in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Salem walked into the Dorm and chuckled..."This is great..Small and fill with a bunch of people i dont know." he said and set his stuff down moving somone elses stuff so he couldmove to where he had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movin In ...   Movin In ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movin In ...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: