The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

looking for food~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 am

She nodded. "I see. I'm in Creative Writing as well. It's my first class."The bottle would still be shifting back and forth. "Stories are fun to write." She smiled. "That's what I usually write. I just compose poems when i feel a strong emotion I need to express." The waterbottle would stop as she looked up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:25 am

"creative writing,I sometimes enjoy writing sotries and books bu tnever found poetry a good thing for my mind,always sound naff when I read it to myself so therefore I don't write poetry,just not my thing I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:22 am

Allisen would shrug lightly. "Everyone has different things to do in their freetime. Meditating is good." She would keep her eyes on her waterbottle making it scoot left to right. "What writing class are you taking?" She would ask sounding interested but her voice would sound off from not paying full attention.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:11 am

"Well I am not one to write poetry to be honest,I rather putting my attention to finding what uses my abilities have and meditating,I find more purpose in those activities than writing poetry,though when the writing classes startI suspect I will find more uses for writing than I could of imagined." he tried to give a smile but his cold skin and pearl white fangs ruined the smile turning it more like into a grimace.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 am

"Oh." She blinked. "I know a few vampires that write some poetry. I may not be a full one myself but.." She let's her fangs be seen, barely visable between her her lips which were delicately painted with red lipstick. Allisen was always one to use lipstick. An odd habit. "The poem isn't much but...you can read it when I'm done." Always having a quiet voice, Allisen would have even found it hard to hear herself. She grabbed her waterbottle, took a sip and placed it on the table. It would then move back with a small motion of her finger. Her first and favorite power. Telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

"It's good,I mean a poem or summit right? I ain't much of a writer my self being what I am and all I barely have time to write poems and stuff." He hoarsley laughed,yes him a writer would not be right he thought to himself.Perhaps he should just return to the forest to hunt,again.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am

Allisen would still be writing only giving Horril and Kairi a mumbled answer not paying attention. She was still so absorbed in her writing. She couldn't help herself. Then she slowly looked up and looked at the two.
"Oh...umm..." She stumbled over her words. "I'm s-sorry. I didn't see you guys there." She would then greet them properly with small quite hellos. She shut her notebook, not having finished the half written poem, and looked up again noticing the man sitting at the table away from Horril. She would give him a small wave not wanting to be rude.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 am

Lukas had a sandwich and stood in the middle of the cafeteria, he scratched the back of his head wondering where to sit, there weren't lot of choices, he sighed, just onother thing that made his stay here less enjoyable, he sat down at the same table as Horril, bu as far away from him as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:19 am

i would walk in and sit accross from Allisen. "Hi Allisen! Arent you my roomie?" *gives her a shy smile*
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 am

HE looks over the young girls shoulder "nothing private is it as I don't mean to be rude but curiousity always takes me that is what you get for being me ehh,slapped kicked everything over my curiousity."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Allisen would walk into the cafeteria and grab a bottle of water. She sat at an empty table, writing in her notebook. She became lost in her work. Words upon words consumed her. A smile subconsiously appeared on her lips. She wouldn't even have noticed how much time was passing by. All she knew were the words on the paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for food~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for food~   looking for food~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for food~
Page 1 of 1