The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hunger, Not For Food.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Hunger, Not For Food. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:19 pm

She looked up at the blood licking her lips hungrily, her acid green eyes stared at the bags and she gulped trying hard to resist. She clasped her hands tightly under the table and ripped her eyes away from the delicious blood chewing her lips and lowering her eyes to the table.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Smiles and blushes after kissing her back and holds her close to him whispering "Should we go back to our quiet little scret spot and watch the stars tonight i would love to show my favourites"

He walked with ehr to theier special part of the courtyard and down to the lake holding her hand in his walking at a normal pace for the both of them "I love you Heaven Light and i would love to meet Jaynie if not once properly, maybe you pay her a visit int he dorms and make amends with one another?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm

She blushes light pink and kisses him back and touches his cheek lightly. "im glad that you have your wing and your shadow too"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm

He Laughs and smiles kissing her back saying "Yes we are honey very even" He stretched his wings glad that he still had those and let oof a small stream of shadow and smiled at still having that

"I'm very happy im even to you baby and im very happy i kept my wings and my shadow flame so ic na make beautiful pieces of art" He kissed her again pulling her close to him and smiling at his new Neko body swishing his tail wrapping it around hers
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:56 am

She looks at him in amazement at how beautiful he looks "you look amazing so beautiful baby, i love you so much"

Kisses him with passion "I guess we are now"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am

Smiles at her and laughs slightly as he then feels wierd and grows cat ears his tail changes into a cats tail and he stands on two legs and sways ever so slightly trying to regain his balance "Well that was wierd and i lvoe you too baby"

He looks at his body then feels his new ears and goes bright red "Guess we are equal now baby"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 am

She kissed him after he took the bite of the muffin "really yummy"

She kissed shruikan back tendingly and adoreingly "i love you more than myself"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Eats the piece of muffin and smiles at you "Yummy my fave blood flavour"

Smiles as he walks with her and kisses her lovingly the kiss becoming more again "I love you Heaven Light more than life itself"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:49 am

Smiles at him and walks around with him " i bet you i will love it" She kisses him lightly and keeps walking.

Takes the muffin and takes a bits of it as my eyes go wide and smiles "they taste amazing sweetie!"
She woulf feed him a pieve of the muffin and tkes another bite
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 am

Smiles at her and kisses "I'm sure you'l love it they are very nice and sweet you will love it i promise baby" He smiled walking around with her.

Gives her a muffin and smiles saying "Try it please for me, i really want to know what you think"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 am

Smile and looks up at him and she would get up with my tray and dumps the food in the garbage "Of course i would want to go for a walk" Her cheeks yould turn pink

Smiles and she would kiss him as people would watch in the cafeteria and then smiles "hmm... i would love to imagine my own facial expression"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 am

Smiles ta her and hlds her close gently as i get upa nd start to leave the cafeteria "I feel like a walk do you want to come?" He knew the answer but liked asking just to hear her bell like voice

He smiled and said "I love you to sweety and i will get you a muffin just to see the look on your face" He laughed at the image in hsi head
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

She would smirk and move closer to shruikan and smile at him "i understand sweetie"

She shakes her head "its okay, you dont need to get one for me baby"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

He would smile at her lovingly and then sigh a little "I'm sure you would but they wont be to your taste hun as they made using blood just for me and Luci so wwe don't raid the fridge"

He would laugh lightly and then say "But if you really want oine then i can get you one"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 am

She would smile. "thats just family fun hun" she would laugh and then sigh and takes another bite of my food and finishes.

She would Laugh. "i would love to try to taste her muffin"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 am

Smiles at her kissing and whispers "Not as embarassing as my little brother is honestly he's such an idiot and is never subtle sometime si could just beat him to death"

He smiles at how much of an influence his family is in hsi life "I miss my mom she's the best ad makes the best muffins ever"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

She would laugh at the stain and try to cover it up as i kiss shruikan back "ugh im such a pig this is embarassing"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 am

He smile at her and kiss back whispering "I love you to honey"

He would watch her eat and smile as she spilled ketchup down her chin and blouse "You missed a spot Heaven" Points to her chin and chest laughing lightly as he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 am

Smiles as i kiss him "thanks babe" As she would whisper " I Love you" takes another bite of the burger.

She would look at hm seriously "i promise to keep that secret hun, anything for you" She yould regain her smile and tilt his head up and smile at him reassurinngly/
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 am

Laughs and doesn't take anymore leaving the rest of it all for you "Eat up hun you need it more than me plus i'm full 4 blood packs does that too you"

He would frown at making a joke outt he secret he guarded most seveerely but he didn't like or want to keep things from Heaven so he said slowly "Heaven i have a problem I and my twin sister have to drink blood in oreder to live food doesn't keep us going, so honey could you please keep this secret safe I don't want people to think that your a freak because of how i feed"

He would blush pink and look at the ground ashamed of asking her to do something so big
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am

she would smile. "okay i believe you" She would laugh as he stole some of my fries and sayd playfully "hey.." Laughs lightly as she ate some french fries.

She laughed as he stold my burger "take anything you want honey" She would smile at him/
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 am

"No it's ok im fine i can do this honestly" He smiled at he lovingly and kissed her as he finished his last blood pack and sat down in calmer mood than before and watched her eat as he stole some of her fries

"Damn i'm hungry now sorry about this" He took a bite out of her burger and laughed lightly at his newly found appetite.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:02 am

She smiled back as she touched Shruikans hand and sighed "You dont have to drink in here, you can go hunt and come back to me aytime, i know ill miss you while your hunting but it will be for your own sake" She would drink a little bit fron the blttle of soda and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 am

He smiled at Heaven from his seat and then started to drink the deep crimson liuid slowly tryign to bring his thirst under control, he always hated drinkign in public it made him self conscious about himself, he would mutter "I hate drinking in public places it makes me nervous"

He would shake with nerves as he drank spillign a drop ir two of blood from the last pack
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:42 am

She would walk in the cafeteria with Shruikan smiling " I dont mind, thats okay if you dont feel hungry" She smiled.

She didnt know that Shruikan and she smiiled at everyone she passed and then she looked up at him as he gave me my tray " thanks" She wouldnt notice shruikan was really thirsty and then smiles "i accept your apologies, is everything okay shrui?"

She could see him sit down and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger, Not For Food.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next