The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.

Go down 
+10
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Shruikan Fortune
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Lanstrlen
Kairi.love
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
Mindfreak
anttz111
VivaLaCult
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 am

She would walk gracefully into the sanctuary and smile as she would smell the beautiful smell of the flowers and picks a rose up and smells it as she walks around the sanctuary and stops under a tree. She would lightly cross her legs and sit down and pulls a book out of her bag and turns open a page and her eyes would scan across the book reading, " My love is as passionate as the sun, burning with passion and love."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 am

Looks at Nath straight away his crimson eyes focusing on Horril and the saying "Horril you show more control than me and i have to live with the smell of blood always attacking ymself control and trying to get to drink something or someone dry"

Shakes his head then looks at Luci smiling then focuses ona small rock "vampires are lucky they only have to feed when they need me i'm unluck yhte fact i have to drink every day otherwise i'll snap and possibly maybe kill someone"

Shudders at the thought of losing control again, then shudders at thought of when he last lost control and savagely attacked his baby sister Amitola for just a few drops of blood.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 am

Has my back turned to ashley, Not even looking at her.
I shouldn't have said that...
Turns around, making my way back to the boys dorm...
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 am

She looked up from her spot, sitting next to Luci, hearing Nathan's last comment...She got up quickly, although she was the vampire sort...She did still have blood that ran through her veins...She was still part human, therefore she decided hanging around someone whom just mentioned killing off a family wasn't exactly the safest thing right now..Ashley, smoothing her shirt, trying not to look to obvious as the reason of her leaving, smiled at the two and then Luci...
"I'm just gonna go back to the dorm for some studying...See ya round?
She smiled again, smoothing her hair, before walking off quickly.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 am

You should have seen me in Rome...I drank whole families dry! ><
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 am

"That would be the third person this month then,I am a fresh vampire,not long changed so I will snap every so often though I am doing well for now. I have no intention of letting myself get so hungry I snap."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 am

Sighs.
Sorry...But i've got to be blunt with you...but even packed up blood is much more sastifying to drink...besides...I keep getting the feeling you're going eventually snap and drink some one dry...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:29 am

"I do look at people hungrily because the sweet smell of blood that isn't from a deer is so intising .. hmm I wonder if my neice has arrived yet,I would hope so since Violet sent me a letter saying she was coming to the Acedemy and to look after her"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:26 am

looks up at him.
I could see the hungry look in you eyes, You always have it...And the way you looked at my sisters...I just assumed...
Looks back down at my book, Turning the page.
I can see you met my sisters....If you couldn't already tell...luci's the pshycotic one XD
Chuckles a bit....Trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 am

He stood stock still,this was not the place to loose his cool,he had to last what 2 more hours then he could leave the campus to hunt,and everything would be fine then. That he promised.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:10 am

Had walked past, Watching horril about to give into his baser instints, thinks to myself.
Comon...Don't ruin things now....One attack and the headmistress will undoubtably exspell all the vampires in this school...
Smiles when i see he managed to keep a lid on himself, muttering.
you're doing great...
Finds myself a seat and gets aborbed into a book.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 am

Shruikan would wander around the courtyard trying to shake the thirst from his mind when he noticed Luci and shouted "Hey sis how are you and hows Onyx i havent seen her in such a long time and i miss her dearly"

He would smile knowing that Luci loved Onyx as mych as he did if not more because ws different han her two horses Onyx was able to read the thoughts of her rider and act accordngly.

He would laugh to himself and then lay down somewhere quiet.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Ashley grinned at her nickname, she knew they were going to be very good friends.
"I really have no clue actually! Something about the yard makes me feel happy!
She giggled, she had spent too much time indoors in the past, so she never really got to go outside as a child.What kind of child doesn't get to go outside!?
"So anyways! Are you all moved in yet?
She smiled wide at the thought of her new friend being her roommate as well. She sat down on the grass across from her, pulling her skirt down a bit so nothing showed.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Luci opened her eye's and grinned at ashley "hey lee-lee" she laughed at the exchange of nickname's hopeing her come-back nickname was alright.
"what have you been up to? you look like ur a mile higher than cloud nine" She would cross her leg's and look at her newfound friend she's alway's so happy! i dont think iv ever met someone like this, she's definately gunna make this school year easier than it would of been i wonder if we've got any classes together luci's smile would widen to a grin as these thaught's ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:33 am

She would walk through the courtyard, wearing a white mini skirt, and a black lace tank top, shoeless of course. Her hair in a tight ballerina bun, her bangs pinned to a poof. Ashley twirled and twirled, one the point of her foot. Dancing about leaping around. Something about this place just made her feel more free, unlike being inside, the walls instead of separating rooms, to her felt more like they were there to trap her. She liked being outdoors, the fresh air and the sun beating down on her skin. It made her feel alive. Even if a cloudy day where the rain fell down, she still preferred the outdoors.
She stopped mid-twirl to notice her friend Luci sitting beneath a tree. She smiled wide. Ashley then did a round set of 3 cartwheels and a round off over to her friend. She giggled.

"Hey LuLu!!"
She smiled wide, hoping she wouldn't mine the nickname she had given her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 am

Luci would skip into the courtyard clicking her tongue and picking up speed as if she were on a horse. Luci adored horses, they were her life and soul; she currently owned two which she treated as her own children. "wooooowww nelly!" she utter to herself slowing her pace to a walk whilst grinning, her childish games were frowned upon by teenagers and adults alike; they were stupid and unneeded.

She laughed to herself and sat down under a large tree, closing her eyes and clicking her tongue in beat with the canter that raced through her mind. She always closed her eyes and made up clips of her horses running wild and free, especially when she missed them.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 am

Shruikan would walk over to Kiara and hug her and then fall to the floor slowly his eyes turning vivid scarlet, he would quickly back away from the blood pulsing in her throat then look at the ground ashamed. "I am sorry little sis i haven,t fed in such a long time and i do not wish to harm you so i shall leave, i'll see you around maybe bye"

He would look at her apologetically as he went to lay under some sweet smelling sycamoore trees smiling a little at his little sister and older twin. "Kiarai try to keep Luci out of trouble please if you can and sorry if iscared you"

He would fall to his knees when he got to the trees and snarl slightly, as an old scar opened up and a fluid black mist flew out of the open wound and swirled around him, he would snarl to himself angrily. "why am i unable to rid myself of this unrelenting irresistible power that i trapped for good reason, why is it that with out it i feel incomplete as if ive lost a part of myself"

He would then force himself into a laying position slowly embracing the darkness as it spilled out from the now healing wound.

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS)
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

She would sit there quietly, listening to everyone talk. She would be pretending to sleep, but they couldnt tell that, she was completely calm and it looked quite peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Shruikan would jump immediately and hug his big sister tightly #"Hey big sis and yeah i have your ds right here hold on 1 sec ill just get it".

He would get out the ds and pass it to Luci. "i was looking after it for you Nathan lost his and wanted yours so i picked it up before i left the house LOL here you go and can i come with Luci im famished and blood isnt really that good if you havent 1st"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 am

"I am a vampire"
He laughed as the girl was dragged away and a slight smirk curves his lips.
This could be a could year,then again.So many were nervous, he was to but for a different reason.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

She would jump slightly at his voice and curses herself for being so foolish. Theres nothing or anyone to be afriad of here. She would turn and raise an eyebrow at Horril. "What do you mean by that? What speices at you anyways?" she added softly "If you dont mind me asking".
See looked around her wondering where exactly the cafferia is, this being her first year also and being complety new annoyed Quincy. She felt helpless and she was not please by this, she doesn't like being on edge the whole time. The sooner she got used to everything the better.

Before she could get her answer she was dragged off by her sister, with Luci being happy it sort of rubbed off on quincy and she laughed and followed luci giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 am

"Well Shrui,your sisters seem happy ... and lucky they can eat food from a plate" he grinned slyly "shall we give 'em a little shock when they are eating Shrui?" he laughs hoarsley.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 am

Luci grinned and grabbed her sisters arm glad that she mentioned food "to the cafateria!" she yelled her enthusiasm easily shown as she was also starving. "i knew i didnt pack it" she would frown slightly at the thaught of her brother handling her DS "if he has scratched it i will personally kill him" her smile returned as she dragged her sister towards were she thaught the cafateria was situated.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:15 am

"You can get food from the cafeteria,in the north section of the castle.Consider yourself lucky you eat and sleep,two things I do not do the way you do." He glared at his own feet,perhaps not such an easy place this year,his first year and he had already made enemies and was already on edge and grouchy.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:12 am

she narrows her eyes slightly and tursn her attention to Luci. "Shrui has your Ds, he said he found it back at home, he noticed that you left it behind when you left." she would yawn deeply realising now that sha hasnt slept or eaten since she arrived here and the effects of it all were starting to set it. She folded her arms and nudges Luci lightly with her elbows.
"Is there anywhere I can go to get food? I'm starving" her stomach growls softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next