The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)

Go down 
+6
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Shruikan Fortune
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 am

Vladen walk's into the caffeteria and set's his trunk and ruck sack down onto a table, before looking around for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

(transfering into the courtyard,the advanced healing topic lol)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am

Ember mumbled at being picked up, her body limp and light in his arms as her head rolled against his chest lgihtly, her hands drapped over her stomach, completly out of it still, her hair falling behind her slightly but she didn't do anthing more. Just sigh contently.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 am

He slowly rose to his feet,ember in hi sarms and made his way out to the courtyard,he knew the Ogier teacher would want to be in his steeding.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:40 am

Ember slept for the rest of the lunch break and didn't wake up when the bell went, she was out of it completly, a smile on her face as she slept contently. Nothing could wake her up in this state.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 am

He smiled whispering "Ember,I love you to" Then gntly placing her hands on her thigh and placing one hand over both her hands as he brushed hair from her face with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 am

Ember was to deep in her sleep to remember anything that she did in her sleep, she was falling through dreams of castles and fantasys, flowers and rolling meadows, it was as if she was flying through time. She murmurs softly in her sleep now and then saying odd words or sentances like:
"I love you.."
"Horril..."
"This is perfect..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 am

He continued to sing the mellow tune :"Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bear
I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by suprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside
Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping, and hating
Things that I can't bear"
as he laid his jacket and the one Vladen had given him over her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 am

Ember smiled slightly and leaned more into him, her hand limp in his as she slipped deeper into her sleep. She half registered the music in her sleep but she didn't wake, if anything she slipped deeper into her slumber.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 am

He gently removed the thumb from her move encompassing her hand in my own. Holding her close he began singing in a soft ringing tone,the tune a soothing one
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 am

Walks over to alice
Hi, Sorry about my breakdown by the poolside earlier... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 am

Ember shifted slightly in his lap into a more comftable position as she bites her thumb a bit more, shewing it slightly, a habbit she'd developed since she was little. She use to bit her finger to remind her she was still alive and the numb feeling in her body was just pain not the fact she had died. Now it had beocme a cute annoying habbit.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 am

"Thank you Vladen" He smiled,then nodded to him and turned his attention back to Ember,running his had gently through her hair,taking great care not to disturb her he presses his lips to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 am

Vladen whisper's softly to Horril, while haging his jacket from his discarded backpack on the edge of an empty chair

"Here..Incase she get's cold"

Valden then stand's and moves over to Alice's table, smiling broadly at her

"Heya Alice, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 am

He gently stroked her hair with one hand,the other hand holding her hand as she slept. the hand that was holding her hand had been moved from one side of her to the other so his arm encompassed her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 am

Ember had fallen asleep. It was so peacefull here compaired to the hospital and she couldn't help but slip asleep, curled up on Horrils lap, her cheek resting on his chest as she chewed her thumb subconciously. She looked more relaxed in her sleep and less in pain. Her frown had disappeared and was replaced by a relaxed expression. She looked alot younger curled up like this, her brown hair tumbling down her curvs and back, some parts straying onto her face. She had her new necklace on, similar to the one she had given Horril, her chest rising and falling evenly.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:31 am

Alice twirled into the cafeteria. She didn't need to eat but she was bored. She jumped up on one of the tables and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 am

Hi Nathan

Vladen smiles at him from his crouch beside Horril, as he casually brushes some more soot of his jean leg.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 am

Walks in, My rucksack a little bulkier than usual, looks around, Trying to find some one, Smiles when I see horril, frowns a bit when I see ember aswell, walks over to him, handing him a bote saying.
"I've got every thing ready for the prank, The reason this is written down is because of Embers here.....and well she don't aprove of us pranking him does she?"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 am

Horrill..Watch out..She may Sneeze by looking at her..

Vladen say's softly from beside them both, having moved over the cafeteria, leaving soil foot print's the only sign of his moving, his smile warm as he crouches beside them both and places Horiil's gift back on the table. Noting happily that Ember is looking much better, the colour having returned to her cheek's. Vladen subconciously adjust's the bracer on his arm, and scratches at his chest.

I dont need that, but thank's all the same..

Vladen waves in the direction of the lunch money
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 am

Ember felt better, quite a bit better but she couldn't help yawn slightly, her eyes dropping as she curled up onto his lap, her head resting on his chest as she rubbed her eyes. She could still heard the Beep Beep in her head like a perminate mind print. She giggled slightly at herself before rubbing her head.
"mmm...maybe I should take a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 am

He smiled as he saw that the chocolate was settling in,and she was part way through a huge energy burst,he knew it would kick in in a moment by the fact her cheeks had more colour.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am

Ember paniced slightly, was he sure this would be okay? She grimanced, her stomach felt odd and it seemed to be building up, like it couldn't settle. She felt an acidy taste in the back of her mouth before she frowned. She didn't feel any different. Yawning she leaned back against him.
"Mkay Ill prepare myself,"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

He smiled,after she swallowed the last of it he knew she was in for a shock "Prepare yourself for a strang shock babe,believe me you will be shocked by the intensity of the energy burst"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 am

Ember slowly took it and nibbled on it, looking up at him as she did so, one green eye visible as her brown hair covered her other one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: