The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)

Go down 
+6
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Shruikan Fortune
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 am

Ember sighed slightly, she didn't like this fussing and she wondered what would have happened if she had been on her own during this time: died probably. She sighed and leant back against him mumbling in slight annoyance.
"Fine...fine...just no bed yet," She looked up at him wide eyes, her cat like green eyes focusing on him and only him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

Shruikan walked back to Lissi with a mint choc chip icecream for her and bright red one for him in truth he didnt know what falvour it was but as soon he reached Lissi his icecream tasted of raspberry "Here you go Lissi i got you mint choc chip because i didn't know what flavour to get you"

He looked at the floor handing her the icream and licking his happily a smile on his face and a wave of calm washing over him "this is the 1st time ive ever had icecream ever in truth its the 1st time ive ever had a dairy product"

He blushed lightly revealing that he had never had icecream or any dairy products at all
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

"Fine" he frowned putting his hands on her thigh,his arms encompassing her "But you have to promise me you will take it easy,if it gets to much you promise you will tell me?"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 am

Ember frowned and shook her head: no way was she going back yet - she refused. Completly and utterly refused. She attempted to stand up to show she was okay but decided against it whens he felt her legs go, sitting back on his lap as she whinned.
"Don't make me go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:37 am

"Are you tired?" He frowned,thinking perhaps it was time to take Ember back to her dorm,and sit at her bedside while she slept. He was not used to all of thi scaring for someone,he had never had to with any of his siblings,a trait of the Storm's,they could look after themselves all their lives
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

Ember sighed slightly, she wasn't sure she was going to fit in with the largest family in all of history. She had spent so long thinking she was alone and now she had Lexi she was over the moon, now she had Horril she was...complete. She had love and family and friends. However much she had gone trhough meeting the storm family was deffinatly going to scare Ember the most.
"Good...good...I can hide when the time comes," Ember smiled weakly. She was getting tired easily; she didn't even want the chocolate sundae on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 am

"Scarlet,she already knows about you.I told her in my last letter home,she just took the miccy out of me for it,as usual in her teasing sisterly manner" He smiled reassuringly "Don't worry,you are a while off meeting them yet Ember"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am

Ember grimanced, she wasn't so sure. She had heard romours about this man giving no mercy to those who hurt his family and she was truely worried he would hate her; she didn't want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriends father. She paled slightly.
"What about Scar?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 am

He laughed "My dad may act butch but at the core he is a wimp,you shout boo loud enough he'll run away or panic,you'll be fine." He gently pulled her into his lap,arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am

Ember smiled softly and leaned into his hand, her eyes half closing. His touch still thrilled her to the core and she coudln't help but smiled up at him. A paniced expression suddenly came over her face.
"I'm going to have to meet your dad!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 pm

He lightly touched her cheek with his finger tips "Maybe ..." He thought it was a better option than hunting,at least he hoped it would work for him like it did for her,he didn't want to let her down.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Ember shook her head. She thought eating half of the roast dinner was a good start but if she ate anymore she was sure to be sick. Ember rested her chin in her cupped hand as she watched Horril silently.
"Maybe now I can start you on the injections of blood I use..." Ember said thoughtfully, it would make Horril a lot calmer that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 pm

He smiled at Ember,after blinking at the fact she had cleaned the mayo off his chin "Well I got an unsalted one as well,just incase you wanted chicken or something" He smiled,sitting back and watching her after finishing the salted chicken & mayo sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Ember laughed softly and gently removed the smudge of mayonase from her lovers chin ad she licked it off her own finger, watching him curiously. It really was weird watching someone expereince the food that she had eaten her entire life for the first time.
"Thats my favourite sandwhich," Ember nodded tot he chicken and mayonaise sandywhich in his hands and smiled "Althought I don't like the salt bit."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 am

Smeiles at Lissia nd walks over to the icream freezer and asks "Lissi what flavour do you want?"

Looks at the many flavours and shudders as he notices the one flavour he didnt think would exist and licks his lips happily getting a double of the dark red icecream saying "Ok blood flavour icecream hmm thats a little odd but its nice too"

Looks at the floor trying to hide his excitement in finding something that taste liek blood but didn't make him want to drink it, he then looked at Lissi and smiled weakly "Are you sure you don't think im crazy?" he asked the question slightly embarassed knowing the answer was no but he asked it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:45 am

"Sorry,I'm new to this eating lark" he tried to make an innocent shrug and failed,instead begining to eat his salad,started coughing and frowning,Luci was right when she had said Salad was gross so he moved on to eating a chicken sandwhich,now this was nice,slightly salted,everyone told him chicken was best with a little salt and some mayonaise,it was really reather nice,he only got a tiny bit of mayo on his chin,he smiled softly,eating human food,tasty stuff at least.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

Ember just blinked at him, her large green eyes widening.
"Horril! table manners!" Ember had a lot to teach him. She showed him how to hold a knife and folk and how to cut easily, how to peel bananas and how to updo wrappers of muffins and crisps. She then went back to eating her own food, stomaching it slowly. She grimanced as her stomach lurched slightly then calmed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:40 am

Lissi giggled at Shrui softly.
"Yes please."
She smiled at him, her bright blue eyes sparkling.
She then straightens out her bright blue dress which matches her eyes and falls to just above her knees. Her long chocolate brown hair trailing down her back to her waist, swishing as she stood up.
[[Yes Lissi=Violet]]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 am

He laughed " I was about to swallow it whole but ok " He began nibbling from the other end of the bannana,rather rapidly. He chuckled,he knew he would be fussing over her most of the time,but that was because he loved her,he had already finished the banna,kissed her then leaned back tryin gto get the wrapper off a muffin,in the end eats it,paper and all.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 am

Ember frowned, he was going to be fussing over her like this for a while. She took his hand away from her forehead, her temperature slightly high but she didn't look that bothered. She took the bannana from his mouth and giggled.
"You look like a mokey, look like this," Ember nibbled the bannana gently, getting a quite cute look from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:33 am

He blinked "why didn't I thi-Ember are you ok?" he placed a hand to her forehead to check her temprature,the bannana now hanging half out of his mouth,looking even more of an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 am

Ember laughed and took the banana and taught him how to peel it. She smiled and handed him the bannan, the smell making her feel queasy as she slowly began eating her own food.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

He guided her to the smallest table he could find sitting her down and setting her meal in front of her,he sat down,feeling like an idiot as he tried eating a bannana with the skin on it,but it wouldn't give in to being bitten,he looked seriously confusedly at the bannana.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:26 am

Ember was exhausted from just walking down to the food court, she didn't care what she had but when she saw a roast dinner her stomach launched and she felt like she was going to be sick. Her once favourite dish now made her feel sick...Mind you all the food made her feel sick so she got the roast anyway. She'd force herself to eat it if it killed her - she wasn't giving up her favroutie meal.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 am

He guided Ember to the food counter ignorant of the Jr.s complaining,all the while talking to Ember in a soft voice,he grabbed a tray and began picking ou twhat ever she told him he wanted,and a few random things for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: