The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)

Go down 
+6
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Shruikan Fortune
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 am

He see's Ember's curious look at the chocolate and breaks a bit off for her "Try it,you will be surprised" He knew it would help her back to health and give her a huge boost of energy
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 am

Ember relaxed slowly when he said cousin. Cousin, she watched him curiously. He was the first of the storm family she had met other than Lissi and Horril. He looked like the battle warriors everyone was talking about and she couldn't help but eye the chocolate curiously. What was so different about this chocolate to all the others?
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 am

He caught the bundle looked at it and smiled at Vladen "Thank you cousin,it is appreciated" He throws Vladen a small bundle of money "Lunch fund for the next two days so you can get the good quality stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 am

Ember tensed at the new guy like she always did, her eyes widening slightly like a cat who's tail you'd just troden on before shrinking back into Horril unsurely. She hadn't met this man before so she didn't know what to expect. He also knew her name so she was kind of worried now. He seemed to know Horril though so she'd relax if Horril didn't tell her to run.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 am

Vladen wander's into the Caffeteria, slumping into a chair with a sigh as he brushes earth from his jean's, glancing over to Ember and Horril he smiles warmly at them both, reaching into his backpack which is sat discarded beside his chair he takes a wrapped bundle from withing and throws it across the cafeteria towards Horril

"Here..This is for you and Ember, Dark Choclate from Sheinara..good for energy..I hope it help's"
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 am

Ember blinked slowly. Hmm...Dorm or go hang out with some weird Origer whatever the hell they were people house...thing...Ember had confused herself as she rubbed her temples. She'd rather go to that place than her dorm or she might just go insane.
"Erm...okay...it's either Healing or the Origer thingy,"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 am

"Hmm... Loal should see the difficulty,he is an Ogier,you will see what an Ogier is in healing,and a steeding is there home." He smiled,he liked knowing something she didn't,she knew T.V's he knew the west,she knew modern stuff,he knew mythical beasts that were living and breathing under humanity's nose.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

"Oiger what?" Ember blinked in confusion - man this convosation was more confusing than any of the healing lessons she had been in. She leaned against him slightly as an odd wave of exhaustion over came before she closed her eyes.
"I'll be fine in healing..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 am

He kissed her "Well normal is,not all that great,you are ill.I have instructions that any lesson I think to strenuous you were to go back to the dorm or out into the Ogier steeding."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 am

Ember frowned more, feeling like hitting her head off the table she sighed, running a hand through her hair.
"I just want to be normal...no special treatment." Ember scowlded. "And I do not want to be stuck in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 am

"Hmm .. I don't think you are up to that lesson,when the bell goes I will take you back to your dorm,you should rest but if you don't want to we can listen to some music or something."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 am

Ember kissed back, frowning deeply at the way he had ended the convosation and started a new one. She sighed and looked at the other people in the room, she didn't feel like going to lessons but she didn't want to be fussed over 24/7. She looked at her timetable and groaned.
"Advanced healing..." Man this was going to be a tough lesson, she just hoped he wouldn't make her do to much healing on others and more theory work. She rubbed her eyes, sighing before looking at the window, wondering where Lexi was.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:28 am

"As long as you stick to the rules the nurse set,I won't have need to worry to much,and won't be able to worry myself sick over you" He kissed her "now hush,I have tired of this conversation,so what lesson are you meant to be in next,I am still not used to my new timetable that is exactly the same as yours."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:28 am

"But I wont be fine if you're not fine!" Ember frowned, looking up at him - she HAD to get him to understand this.
"What you're feeling now if what I'll feel if you get ill. It'll be my fault and I wont be able to forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:20 am

"Ember,as long as you recover I will be fine."He had not let it sink in fully that he could make himself ill now,it was a strange notion but he didn't care,he had his duty to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 am

Ember sighed softly, looking down as his hand as he tilted her chin up to look at him. She understood of course she did...she felt the same as with him and she was sure he'd be saying the same to her if he was in her position.
"I just don't want you to make yourself ill over me," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 am

He sighed lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes "Ember I have every mean and reason to worry about you,I am your boyfriend,it's my job to worry,love and care for you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 am

Ember sighed, she knew she was going to hav this for weeks to come until he was sure she was 100% okay again.
"I'm perfectly fine," Ember sighed softly, kissing his shoulder. "stop worrying about me you'll do yourself an injury."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 am

He blinked,he hadn't realised it would have this effect on her,he murmered and apology into her shoulder,contant just to lay his head upon her shoulder and stay immobile for a few hours."Ember,are you sure you are ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

Ember shivered when his lips brushed her neck as her eyes closed half way, a soft moan escaping her lips as she leaned her head on his shoulder murmuring softly.
"Tease..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 am

He kissed back chuckling and murmuring something about no pain no gain he then lightly kissed her neck,he felt complete,like everything was perfect when he was around Ember,nothing could change that.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 am

Ember frowned slightly but couldn't help but laugh softly as she kissed him again, murmuring against his lips.
"That was mean..." her eyes sparkled slightly as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am

He grinned mischeviously as suddenly the tray of food hit one of the Juniours full in the face,bewildered the other juniours scurried out of the cafeteria "Aye,jelous and now slight bewildered" he smiled at her,his nose against hers,pressed to her nose very lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 am

"mmm only because they can't get what we get what we have," She smiled and kissed him back, nipping his lip slightly as she watched him. She wanted to know everything about him, every single flaw he thought he had, every perk - everything. He was hers and she was his and it always going to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

He lightly rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her,with a soft chuckle,whispering"All the Juniours are gawking at us from over there" He tilted his head left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: