The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)

Go down 
+6
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
Shruikan Fortune
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Ember_Fangs
Lanstrlen
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 am

Blinks at Emberhaving been cradling her while she was unconcious,he hastly looked away to hide his embaresment and instead scowled at Shrui,a talking dragon,even normaly 4 times he would of fainted,not today though.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 am

Sighs
Luci!!! ><
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 am

He laughed at Horril and Ember trying to keep a mdicome of control on his thirst "Horril Ember will get used to it I mean come on i'm only the 1st taling dragon she knows so"

He smiled and then still sat brings Ember back round again.

"Hello Ember how are you and dont faint please"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:54 am

He frowned craddling Ember trying to bring her around muttering "Damn ti Shrui why did you have to talk why oh why" (lol) He frowned some,control was hard to keep in this situation,oh so very hard.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am

Ember came round slowly, her head pounding. She had sowrn she had seen a dragon...a big....male...dragon who could swallow her whole. She groaned, trying to open her eyes as she slowly came around. She felt like she was on something rough and she realised she was on a dragons scales. Big...dragon....big TALKING dragon. Ember lost conciousness again.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

Luci would skid into the cafateria, grinning deviously "ohhh nathan!" she would jump towards him landing just short with her hands behind her back. She would giggle to herself and twist her upper body from side to side "i found a guy..." she winked at him "who is bisexual! now's the time to experiment and find your true self!" she giggled again hopping up and down on the spot.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 am

Sighs
yeah yeah...
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 am

He'd look at Nathan and sigh "all those years youve been having bath's yer so what they were in blood but it was the only mom could get me and Luci to actually have a wash and your still scared of large open areas of liquid?"

He'd hug his lil bro tightly "Any way lil bro glad to see your making friends or trying to"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 am

Shruikan would catch her with his tail before she hit the ground holding her up right and bringing her round slowly. "Ember can you hear hello earth to Ember are you ok"

He would sigh slowly releasing the Darkness and bringing Ember round slowly looking at Nath. "Tell me lil bro am I really that scary upclose honestly i'm only a dragon for crying out loud, the scariest parts of me are the tail the spines on my backa nd my talons"

He would sit down and wait for Ember to come round fully.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:37 am

Has calmed down
Yes bro'...i'm afraid of the water...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 am

Ember stared at the dragon in front of her, her fork dropped as her eyes widened in shear panic. Her heart sped up completly.
"Oh my..." and with that Ember passed out.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 am

"Damn Nath you arent still afarid of the water are you jesus and i thought i had some pretty wierd fears, like losing control of my thirst and tearing anyone i meet into pieces, and mom"

He'd look at the ground growling a little trying to force the htirst back. "Note to self grab pac to go before leaving dorm hey Horril how it goign and hello Ember how are you?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am

((mike?))
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 am

"Nath are you scared of the rain?" He smirked at this question so simple,but leading to something else.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

Hands are now shaking.
The water.....
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:14 am

He chuckled at Nath "Nath don't worry you're in safe hands" he laughed lounging back on his chair,he was utterly relaxed. He looked at Ember and pitched forward holding his gut at the burn she just got on Nath.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:14 am

"You'll be fine, we wont let you drown or go under or whatever...I control water so I can easily make it disappear for you," Ember smiled reasuringly as she started on her desert. She swallowed and raised an eyebrow.
"Or are you more scared of the girls?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 am

Half chokes on a chip, Clearly not liking the thought of going in the water...
thanks....
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 am

He sat back,Maria would probably do most of the teaching,he once again looked utterly relaxed. He stayed close to Ember as she eyed her pudding,he was deffinatly getting protective over her,he had no idea why though.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 am

Ember shifted uncomfortably. She wasn't sure either of the boys moods - why were men so damned difficult?! Ember eyed her desert and began slowly. She'd let Maria do the man handling bit - she'd piss Jay off a bit with it.
"I'll talk to Maria - meet us at the pool tonight at 6:30 Nathan." Ember smiled and nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 am

He laughed " I used to aswell,Ember solved that" Light if she put her hands on Nath like she did with him he didn't know wether he would go nuts,stay quiet or cry.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

I'm serious though...i sink like a stone...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 am

"Nath .. don't be embaressed Ember taught me and well I hated and feared water,women have more grace than us on any surface and in my opinion are better swimmers." He looked at ember and squeezed her hand in return "Oh I'll come alright." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:51 am

Ember smiled at Horril and squeezed his hand lightly.
"You can come to, I think maria would prefer teaching alone - she's bored out of her skull."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 am

Looks down at my plate, Kinda embarised that I've got two girl teaching me to swim...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)   VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VWA LA! (i need more characters or it wouldnt let me use this as a title)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: