The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Just bit of chilling.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am

Kyumi liked his voice, just sitting and listening to him. She loved his stories, she thought he was the most intresting person she has met so far. Sipping her Lemonade she would watch his face, then look back outside, following his glance. " Sounds amazing. " She really didn't have any words for how he explained it.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

Sammy accepted the kiss on his cheek. He smiled and took a sip from his 'Kola', without looking away from the window. After he said "Yeah" he did look at Kyumi and added: "Very unlike home." He looked back to the window and continued: "In my country, we have a lot of forests, and some of them, like where I live, covered in snow throughout the entire year." He took another sip. "It's almost magical." That comment was a joke to him. To Sämhurd, the forest wasn't almost magical, it was magical.
He continued in his nationalistic frenzy. "And the sun makes very wierd moves. One half of the year, it stays up the entire day, the entire month, the entire half of the year. And the other half of the year, it doesn't shine for days or months."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am

" mhm, i have to agree there. " Kyumi smiled, looking to him and kissing his cheek in a friendly way. She then went back to her drink, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 am

Sammy's happy expression vaded away as he saw Kyumi thinking. His carelessness rather stayed. He too turned his head and looked outside. "The weather's still lovely...." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 am

She blinked at her nose being poked, her ears flicking back slightly. Kyumi just narrowed it down to that, frowning and looking out of the window, scoffing at herself. " yeah.. " Was what she said, falling silent slightly, thinking about what he just said..
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 am

Sammy's expression went to serious and he looked her straight in the eyes as he heard her say 'I was normal'. "Listen to me carefully. 'Normal' is a made-up human term to label things that are 'ordinairy'. The irony is, that no human being is the same. There is no such thing as normal. You are the same you have ever been and ever will be." He pointed his indexfinger at her nose and poked it very, very softly. "With-or-without cat-ears." He leaned back again and the expression on his face turned back to happy and careless. "Though psychological evolution might occur."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

Kyumi sighed abit, deciding to narrow it down to simply. " I was normal.. " She motioned to her ears after that came out of her mouth. " No clue. " She shruged, meaning them.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 am

Sam should've seen the flashback/traumatic past coming, but he wasn't smart enough to do so. Instead he asked her to tell him everything. "Unless you don't want to, ofcourse. I'm no dictator." He said while laid his hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

" Yeah, i do " Kyumi said, flicking her ears back at his frown. " God knows where they are now, We moved everywhere when i was little, because of my ears. " She frowned at this, looking out of the window when the flashback happened.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 am

Sammy frowned like he did before, or like he always frowns. "Don't you have, like, parents walking the earth somewhere?" He asked her with a soft and caring voice. It was only on very rare occassions that he spoke soft and caring, but this was one of those occassions.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:27 am

Kyumi blinked, knowing hes asked that question before. She shruged like she did last time, not really knowing.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am

Sämhurd smiled too. He looked her again in her eyes and asked her (again, I think, but I'm not sure and too lazy to verify it): "So, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 am

Kyumi smiled, nodding to him. " Thanks again. " She giggled at his words, and moves closer to him to read the can. " OH yeah, how silly. " She giggles again, moving back to where she was.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 am

"Here you go." Sammy said as he put the lemonade in front of Kyumi. He cracked opened his can of 'Coka Kola' (it's a rip-off drink. Much cheaper, less tastier Smile ) and sat down. He took a sip of his 'Kola'. He frowned and pointed at the slogan on the can ('awesome taste'). "Look at that, they spelled 'awefull' wrong." He said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 am

Kyumi smiled and sat down, watching him abit puzzled; she wasn't sure why though. Her ears were perked up and her tail swaying slightly. She waited or him to come and sit down before she said " Thank you. "
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 am

"One coke and one lemonade are on the way." Sämhurd said before Kyumi walked away. At the bar, he ordered one coke and one lemonade. As soon as he got them and paid, he walked back to the table.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 am

Kyumi blinked, thinkign quite quickly before looking up to him. " Lemonade..? " She then un-linked with him, walking to the seats she had selected before anyone else got there.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 am

Sammy frowned and said: "I'm going to drink a coke. You conquer those seats over there, make sure nobody else steals them right in front of our noses. I'll get the drinks." He glared to the bar and back to Kyumi. "What will you have to drink?"
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 am

Kyumi continued to smile, even though the whole tree thing was new to her. " What you gonna get? " Meaning drinks by this, not sure what to get herself.
Back to top Go down
The_Soapmaker

The_Soapmaker

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 am

Sammy looked over the crowd of chairs to the seat in the back and said: "Yeah, by the window is fine. Very Karmatic, like my grandpa used to say." He looked at her and smiled. "He's a tree now."
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

PostSubject: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 am

Kyumi would be walking in with Sammy now, a smile across her face. " You know where to go right..? " She blinked, looking up at him. Kyumi hadn't really been in here before, she looked around looking for somewhere nice to sit with her new friend. " Want to sit near the window..? " This seat was nearly the furthest away, but it looked like somewhere nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bit of chilling.   Just bit of chilling. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bit of chilling.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2