The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling((Invite only))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Chilling((Invite only)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

Sighs.
I hate fate...I prefer to take into my own hands....(with little success) -.-
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

He rose to his feet placing hi shand on Nath's shoulder "I thought the same as you for as long as I can remember,I thought I would never have someone except my twin to be close to then I had finaly decided to forget it and I found Ember,fate plays games with people Nath,one day you will find someone"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 am

Don't worry, I knew you liked each over since the cafeteria....snuggling up to her...
But why can't I find some one...I never can and I proberly never will...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

"Do what?" he looked utterly confused,what was Nathan on about,had he been watching them? he certainly hoped not,this was meant to have been seen by no-one.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 am

Had appeared next to horril after she left, Sighing.
I don't know how you do it...But how come I don't get similar results? -.-'
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 am

He smiled,a private relationship that was everything he had dreamed of,they were close,in love,young,happy & well wild to an extent,the only thing in his mind was protecting her from everything,even himself. That was along with loving her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 am

"Sure baby! see you then!" Ember smiled, dug her heel n and sprinted off, leaving a swirl of blossom which had fallen from the tree above gliding to the floor on theair current she had made from moving so fast. Maybe she should stop at the nurse on the way as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:57 am

He kissed back,had she just teased him? wow,he would see her after class "Meet you in the cafeteria Ember?" He smiled,he knew sh ewould want some food,and there they could hold each other's hand or what ever,and nobody even gave them a second glance.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 am

Ember pouted, she didn't want to go just yet - so what if she was a bit late? she laid ontop of him and kissed him deeply as she whispered against his lips seducivly:
"I love you to," she nipped his lip the got up, flouncing off leaving in with her last words and tease.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 am

He lay back on the ground"See you then,and I love you Ember." He smiled he was telling the utter truth,he wondered how she would react to him admiting it and telling her it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 am

Ember nodded slowly and nipped his lip gently. "It's lunch after so Ill be back here, probably with half the group...see you then," she kissed him quickly again before standing to her feet, slipping her top and jeans on over her bikini, watching him all the while.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:44 am

"I think .. I am not going to go to that lesson,that LEah and what ever his name drive me insane, when I hear their voices I just ... wanna rip their throats out.It is so hard not to just give in to the urge.. I think I should really stay away from that lesson"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 am

Ember blushed crimson and kissed back quickly to, her chest was hammering against her chest as she looked up at him, murmuring.
"We have sex education class...come on..." Ember sat up slowly

[You might need to be in there]]
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 am

He slowly stopped kissing her,smiling his forehead lightly pressed to hers,their noses touching,his hands on resting by her sides "You look how I feel Ember,rather flustered and .. dare I say it in love?" He chuckled kissing her once more,a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 am

Embers hands slid down his front, over his chest, down his back, still kissing she had her eyes closed in pure bliss as she opened her mouth very slightly, licking his lips shyly. She was in complete heaven, going with her instincs: maybe being a cupid would have its up sides. She lets her hands run down to his stomach and rest there, to engulfed in the kiss to care where she was or where his hands where. She hadn't even noticed they where laying down till his muscular form blocked out the sun that was in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:26 am

He kept his arms around her waist as he kissed her,leaning forward until Ember was laying back and he was leaning over her,he felt their bodies pressed together,and if he could blush he would of. This was everything he wanted and more,he just wanted to be given the chance to love her,to be alone with her,nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 am

Ember shivered at his hands all over her body. It wasn't like the last time this had happened, this touch was wanted. She wanted his hands to go anywhere they wanted, she didn't give a damn. She kissed him back deeper, her eyes closing fully as she lent back when he lent forward. It was automatic, so their bodies pressed together cloer than before. His chest was pressed against her and all he could think about was how hot she felt, like someone had awoken new feelings in her beyond anyone's imagination.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:16 am

He leaned into the kiss more,his hands sliding over her sides and around her hips,he felt like he could survive in the void that was space as long as he was kissing her,he felt like he could do absolutely anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 am

She gently carried on the kiss, moving slightly into a better position, her whole upper body turned to face him, her legs curling round slightly to keep her balanced as she slowly wrapped her tanned arms around his neck, holding him close to her. She automatically done it, she just wanted to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:11 am

He kept kissing her,feeling that this was all he wanted,he in his arms doing what ever they wanted,he felt like he could go on forever,like he could resist the sweet scent of her blood that inticed him more than any one elses. He gently reclaimed one of his hands,lightly setting it against her side.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 am

Ember giggled, blushing as she kissed back deeply, her hands in his as she closed her eyes. Was this was love was? The feeling that she was floating and ontop of the word? The fact what she could run around the world just fed on this one kiss? She never wanted it to end. Her lips moved softly according to his, her eyes fully closing as she became engulfed in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 am

"Close friends"he chuckled and kissed her nose taking both her hands in his "My lady allow me to give you the kiss of peace" He jokingly said kissed both her knuckles,then kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am

Ember sighed and opened her eyes, looking at him. A few days again she was terrified of every guy she met and now she was kissing one and he had asked her out? She wasn't sure. She had only known him for a few days and pressed her lips together slowly.
"Maybe...we should just call it friends that kiss alot?" ember felt more comfrotable with that for the time being. She was trying to adjust to the whole love thing - really she was. When the met up on the private times they could be how they were right now but other times...just best friends like always...untill she was confident.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 am

Cups her hand with his "So urm ... will you go ou twith me? I mean just behind closed doors, I am not ready for an open relationship but I mean I really really like you .... you could call it .. love" the word love sounded awkward rolling off his tounge,a word he rarely used.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 am

Ember blinked slowly at te sudden kiss, her lips moving in responce to kiss back as she slowly closes her eyes. She wasn't sure if this was good or not because she still wasn't up for a relationship she didn't think - well not a public one...maybe a quiet one...secret one. she cupped his cheek gently and strokes his cheek softly, brushing the hair back from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling((Invite only))   Chilling((Invite only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling((Invite only))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next