The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Chilling for the day.

Go down 
+8
zZ\NaThAn/Zz
Fallen~<3
The Vampire Boy
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Ember_Fangs
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
anttz111
Lanstrlen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

Chilling for the day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 am

She woould go into the restroom and change into her Blue bikini and walk out. She would step onto the diving board and get ready to jump. She would jump and does a perfect backflip then swirls into the water. She would then swim back to the surface and push back her wet hair and goes to sit down at the edge of the pool, her legs just dangling in the water.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 am

Alice arrived at the pool with a towel wrapped around her. She set the towel in a chair and sat on the pool edge. She stuck her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 am

Vladen watches her go until she was out of sight, smiling softly as he touches his cheek
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 am

She smiled and pecked him on the cheek." I'll see you late but I really would like to take a shower." Within 2 seconds she was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 am

Vladen unbidden takes a deep breathe, savouring her scent as it washes over him for a moment, recongising it and remebering it, he open's eye's to lock them onto her's as he smile. Would she object if i kissed her he think's to himself, what am i thinking..ofcourse she would..I mean why would she want to kiss me..Light above..What am i even thinking

Thank you Alice..One thing of beauty deserves another, it suit's you and i am glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:51 am

She smiles."That is really cool." She slips the bracelet onto her wrist."Thanks." She smiled again, and breathed out lightly, her breath touching his neck and face lightly.The smell was sweet. Her expression beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am

Wait..if i did something would you promise not to laugh at me..you see..i have 3 Sister's and well..Emmelin the youngest..liked to pick flower's..and i used to have to keep her safe..so i learned to do this..

Vladen blushes softly as he pick's a dozen of the golden leaved flower's ,weaving them into a sturdy bracellet, he reaches over and gently set's it down onto Alice's knee, his finger's brushing her skin for a moment
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 am

If she could blush she probably would have." Why thank you." She ran her fingers through her hair as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

Vladen laugh's deeply, relaxing back on the rock as he smiles at her charmingly

"It matches your eye's..it suit's you Alice, and makes you more beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 am

She takes the flower."Thanks." She licks the flower and laughs."Wow. While that should be disgusting I didn't really taste a thing!" She puts the flower behind her ear."I think that is a better place for it."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 am

I'll be fine..Im used to harder night's than this back home..in Sheinara..

Vladen subconciously adjust's the bracer on his arm again, scratching at his bare chest and realising with a start that he was only clad in his board short's, smiling at her with genuine warmth, he pick's a small flower from beside the rock and offer's it to her with a playful flourish
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 am

She laughed lightly and threw his towel back."I think you need this more than me." She sat on a rock across from him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

Alice, you dont have to apologise..I know all about the blood temper... Vladen smiles in understanding, throwing her his towel as the air had become cold, as he sit's cross legged on the rock
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 am

In no more than 10 minutes Alice walked towards Vladen. Her eyes were now a golden color. She smiled at him apologetically."Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 am

He wheeled walking to his usual thicket out on the grass,he was not going to deal with Vladen,his temper had snapped.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

Vladen breathes deeply, before turning to glare at Horril, opening his mouth as if to speak, before clamping it shut, snatching up his towel and hopping the fence. Following Alice into the forest with a deft and light step used to forest walking and hunting, sitting on a rock with his towel wrapped around his shoulder's being polite and giving her time to decide whether she wishes to talk to him.

Last edited by Vladen on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 am

She nodded to him and tried to smile but failed. She looked away not wanting him to see how dark her eyes really were. She then took a step and leaped over the fence, she disappeared into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 am

Vladen hesitates for a moment his arm twitching softly as if he were about to raise it, before sighing softly and nodding

"Do what you have to Alice..I should be here when you decide to come back.."
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:13 am

She shrugged out of the towel her eyes now pitch black. She put on her sundress."I can't. I need to hunt." She had talked through her teeth. Breathing in to much of the sent of blood would drive her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 am

Alice...Let's go for a walk.. Vladen step's forward and tries to drape his towel around her shoulder's, and stepping forward to block her from Horril's view
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

"You as a person doesn't disgust me. Just half breeds disgust me."She sighed."Nothing against you or the person you love. It's just my personal opinion."Her face was expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 am

"So I disgust you now then Alice,because I ended up linked with a half breed that I love?! is that what it is" He was certainly reaching the point of out right fury now!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 am

She pushed his wrist away."Gross!" Half breeds disgusted her. She did NOT like them. She had grown to hate unborn half breeds, her niece was a half breed but she liked her. But MAKING half breeds on purpose! Who would want that?! She groaned.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

Wakes up, Trying to turn my psp back on
Well this sucks...Piece of crap ran out of power... -.-'
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:01 am

"Hmm .. well,Alice I won't leave you to be what you are alone,but it will be weird being a vampire with a beating heart,technicly impossible but not with Lexi's magic" He held his wrist out to Alice "In then out,ou don't need to take blood remember."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling for the day.   Chilling for the day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling for the day.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next