The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Hunger, Not For Food.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 am

Shruikan would into the cafeteria with Heaven and convusle as he tried to control his thirst smellign all the fresh blood in the place "I'm sorry Heaven but do you mind if i dont eat i just don't feel hungry"

He knew he was lying to her and to himself as he hungered for the blood in that very, he walked to the que with Heaven and passed her a tray as he tried to focus on her instead of the blood and his thirst that was nagging at him "I'm sorry about this Heaven please forgive me"

He pulled out 4 bags full os deep crimson liquid and went to sit down where Heaven could see him.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm

she smiles back and short spark of electricaty shooting through her , she herself was extreamly exited , she had waited for somebody she felt she could talked to , mel was the first person she had reali talked to in the whole place ." brilliant" she breathed shooting a beaming smile Mel's way .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Mel gasped.
"I would love to!" She breathed, excited. She loved the idea of staying with Dannielle in a room, and suddenly couldn't wait to get unpacked and settled.
Ugh, calm down. She's only being polite. Mel told herself sternly. She gathered her thoughts and steadied her sudden shakes, smiling broadly at Dannielle.
"Thankyou..."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

she looks up with a large smile " well i have a room all to myself , that unless.." she pauses thinking of the bold move she was about to make , she swallows hard and then carrys on " unless you want to share with me ? " she takes a deep breath to calm her nervs.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Mel smiled and shook her head.
"No. No room as of yet." She looked at Dannielle and sighed again. Talking to her was easier than Mel had thought it was going to be. Dannielle was nicer than Mel had anticipated, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 pm

continues to smile , " it's honestly no problem at all" she smiles at the girl and inhails slowly , she decides to change the subject trying to help take her mind of things 2 have you found a doorm room yet ?? " she smiles warmly making eyescontact with her once again .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Mel smiled at the girl. What she had said was true. She would get over this, no matter how hard.
"Thankyou. I really appreciate that..." Melanie spoke softly, glancing down at her hands. They had gone clammy while she had been telling her story, but now they were relaed. Dannielle's smile made Mel smile again and laugh gently.
"That was really sweet."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 am

she smiles warmly and comfortingly , "at lest he was thinking of you " she pipes up wisely, "demonic powers are extreamly dangourus if you dont lern how to control them , i would gather he had your best intrests at mind , and to be perfectly honest i know its hard when your perans seem to be against you , but if they are so closed minded perhaps you sould foacas more on yourself then them" , she smiles warmly " im not gunna pretend to know it all all i know is that shit happens , and its hard to deal with , but everyone comes out the other side of a bad experiance, right? and you will too , you ll see iatll work itself out " she smiles again braudly in a friendly manner .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 am

Mel look at the girl and sighed. She supposed she should tell her. There were no secrets exactly.
I was left here by my lover. I miss him. I don't know where he went, or why, but he's gone without a trace and now I'm stuck here to learn more about being a demon. Brilliant, eh? And to top it all my parent's are COMPLETELY against me being here or anywhere near Black at all."
Mel sighed again and sat back. There. She had said it. Why did she feel so relieved?
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 am

smiles warmly . " hello my name is Dannielle " its nice to meet you , sits int he seat beside her without a sound ," may i ask , and feel free not answer i can understand if i a sesitive subject , but you seem down ... well damn right deprest , whats the matter ?" her compasionat voice asks softly giving the choice for refusal.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Melanie slowly lifted her aching head to look at the girl opposite her. She was a pretty girl, she looked friendly. Melanie smiled weakly, before looking down and wringing her hands in her lap once more. She glanced up at the food sitting on the counter and wondered if she should eat or not. Sitting here in a food court would look a bit ambiguous.
"Hello. I'm Melanie." Mel smiled and looked at the girl once more. Her eyes really were very captivating.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

she got up and walked in her usual grace full manner to the girl her face composed , she looked at the girl and paused about a meter infront of her she stood there and simply waited to be noticed .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 am

Melanie put her head in her hands and closed her eyes. This was too much. Did Black not know that leaving her would kill her in the worst way possible?
Melanie bite her lip to control the sobs that threatened to curse through her body. She would not cry here, in front of people. She would not show weakness. She wasn't weak.
Or was she? At the moment, Mel didn't know what she was. All she knew was her heart ached with an almost torturous ache. It hurt. That was all Mell knew.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am

she looks up silently from her window seat feeling epathy for the recent girl to walk in . she tilts her head slightly to the right wondering quite what this girl wants and how she should react .
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 am

Melanie walked into the cafeteria slowly, her feet dragging behind her and her arm hanging limp either side of her lifeless body. She didn't feel hungry, so she didn't know why she was here. She felt like crying and curling up in a corner. She felt like disappearing.
Not online did Mel miss Black, but she felt entirely alone and unknown. She wanted to know why he had left her like he did. There was so much she wanted to know but she could never find the answers, no matter how hard she searched.
Mel sighed and sat down slowly, wondering what to do with her self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Not For Food.   Hunger, Not For Food. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger, Not For Food.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2