The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladen's Illness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 am

Vladen smiles and laugh's. Having a miriad of reason's for both he start's to this out loud.

"Well.. i mean..I like the short..cause it dosent get caught in my armour so often..and that hurt's belive me, but it makes me look a little thuggish..and the long look's cool and is comfortable. Im terrible with decision's like this..my Sister Rhiane used to help me"

Vlad trail's off slowly, his smile fading for a moment, before it brighten's and he reaches out and ruffles her ear's once more.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 am

She tilted her head .and thought for a second . She decided on a answer in the form of a question” which one are you most comfortable with?” she asked with a warm smile her acid green eyes flashing with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 am

Vlad smiles at her broadly, taking the tie from her. He grasp's a handful of his hair and loop's the tie around it binding his hair into a short ponytail.

" There that is better.., So do you think i should cut it short or not?" Vlad ask's in a relaxed tone. He liked Danni...she was easy to talk to and fun to be around. he was missing Mel more than a little and having Danni to talk too helped distract him from that.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 am

She pulls the tie from her pocket, she had put it there so she didn’t lose it. She had a slight smirk on her lips that confirmed that she had read his mind
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am

You didn't happen to find any of the little leather ties next to the hoodie did you?

Vladen ask's with a smile, hoping she had read his mind for one of those too. As he fusses with his hair, trying to get it to stay behind his ear's he contemplates cutting it short and stand's there looking at her with a smile. He would have to ask Mel what she thought.

Do you think i should cut my hair short? Vlad ask's her with a smile, running his hand through his shoulder length hair, and tugging at it limply with a look of unamusement.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 am

She smiles “I hoped you wouldn’t“. she said with a brief smile as she turned to face him, he was right , she had read his mind to figure out what he wanted , there was no point getting clothes he didn’t want she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 am

Vladen pull's what's left of the curtain around the bed. Changing swiftly into his new underwear, he zip's up his favourite red hoodie, marvelling at her choice but guessing she read his mind to bring it. Appearing back from behind the curtain Vlad now seem's a bit more human.

Thank you.. That's much better..and i dont mind you went into my cave for these..honestly before you say it
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am

She laughs her ears perked up “I kind of maybe got a step ahead” she smiles and hands him clothing and underwear and stands up slipping onto the next bed my back facing Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 am

I should probably go and get some clothes..but i would have to walk through the pool area to get them..

Vladen sigh's a little embarrassed and wrap's the blanket around himself a little tighter..it hanging just below his knee's, he reaches over and ruffles her Neeko ear's playfully. Vladen reaches into his pocket and check's his wallet is still inside it. and that the picture of his family is still there. Smiling a relieved smile as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 am

She hugs back tightly reading his mind and nodding to his offer “thank you” she said her smooth voice full of gratitude. She smiles warmly to him and pulls away.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 am

Thank you..it mean's a lot.. Vladen stand's and pulls her into a brief hug, before releasing her with an embarrassed smile and a blush.

It work's both way's..i can smell you if you need me..just think my name and your scent will change..and then i will be able to find you..if i can. Vladen smiles as she settles the serum into her pocket, knowing she will have a vial of it with her, if he has need of it.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 am

She smiles warmly, ”any time “ she says earnestly “just call out to me with your mind and ill be beside you in a flash” she says waving her hand over his forehead his eyes only catching the slightest glimpse of a flash of pure white before it disappears. She grins and slips the serum into her pocket keeping it safe. She smiles, “I’ll know were ever you are” she said softly her fluent lips speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 am

" I know..I know..I dont even know if she got my letter " Vladen sigh's softly, not having felt this way since Annalisa. He look's up at Danni and smiles broadly, trying to mask the mix of feeling's waring in his heart

"Thank you..for helping me..I wouldnt like to think what would have happened if i had been left..alone"
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 am

She looked up finally “look she doesn’t come into the dorm much its probably not a very accurate why to determine if she’s been in any way” she tries hard to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 am

Vlad smiles softly, her scent betraying the slightest glimpse of her thought's. He scratches at his ragged t-shirt and paw's at his ragged and torn jean's. Snatching up the blanket he wrap's it around his partially clothed form, grateful of her averting her eye's.

Vladen tries to hide his look of disappointment, as she tell's him Mel had not been seen today, Vlad desperatley tries to shield his thought's by humming the tune louder. Had he scared her away? had she changed her mind and decided she was better off without him..or had Black come back for her..

All these thought's cross his face in one intense look of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 am

She averted her eyes and laughs softly “ not today “ she replies . She listens to the song and smiles “ nice distraction” she commented laughing softly at what he picked not sure how he knew that she was able to hear his thoughts still averting her eyes to save him the embarrassment . Had he forgotten his clothes had come of in the transformation?
She blushed at this thought keeping her acid green eyes low.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 am

Vladen laugh's softly, had he been so plain, and had he forgotten his lesson's so easily..he hold's her gaze and begin's to sing " This is a song that dosent end" in his head. Hoping this will at least shield his thought's from her without causing her pain. A soft blush creeping up his cheek's as he look's to Danni, his gaze slipping softly to her feet as he mumbles in his deep rich voice.

"Oh..Nothing really..I hadnt seen her today is all..and wondered if she was well...You know.."

Vladen shuffles a little akwardly for such a large man, dropping the blanket he had been holding as he moves. He bend's down to pick it up and nearly fall's from the bed. Had Mel gotten into his head so much that even talk of her made him as clumsy as a squire astride his first horse.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 am

She nods “ she’s barely there though” she goes on her guard down his thoughts entering her head , she couldn’t help but smile at his feeling for her but apart from her smirking lips she didn’t let on she knew anything “why” she asks already knowing why he was curious about her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 am

Vladen seek's out her gaze with his own, his smile deepening as he senses her relax and her scent changes subtly to a more relaxed one. He was coming to enjoy this side of himself, the ability to gauge people's mood's by their scent's. Smiling at her he ask's almost too casually..

" You share a dorm with Melanie..Melanie Fisher don't you?" Vladen tries to act nonchalont as he speak's, his smile still fixed and his steel blue gaze locked onto her's.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 am

She looks around nodding, Were her feelings that blatant?, she fixes her eyes back on Vladen and smiles getting her bearings “thank you“ she uttered feeling safer “ she breathed deeply in smelling his earthly scent seemed to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

Thank you..Im feeling much better thank you..

Vladen studies her expression as she look's disorientated, Smiling welcomingly at her he shuffles a little closer down the bed. His deep rich voice, soothing and reassuring. "Your in the hospital wing..in the academy" Vladen tell's her with a smile and gesture around the room
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 am

She inhales sharply and sits up her Neko ears perking up . She looks look’s disorientated for a little bit and then her acid green eyes fix on Vladen . She relaxes back into the chair getting her bearings and smiles reassuringly , “ glad to see you wake up “ she says softly in her smooth voice “ how are you feeling?” she asks her voice sweet and caring.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 am

Vladen look's at her, his face slowly creasing into a frown as he see's her distress. Torn between his indecision of waking her and letting her sleep. He settles down to wait while sat beside her on the bed. Vladen watches her and wait's there to be there for her should she wake.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

Her forehead creases the relaxed expression forgotten and she starts to shuffle looking distressed in her sleep. Her breaths quicken and shallow her face contorted in a deep frown .
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:47 am

Vladen suppresses a chuckle at her, before curling into a ball and draping the bed sheet over himself, he stares at the ceiling and tries to make sense of what had happened and the event's leading up to his being here now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladen's Illness.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next