The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladen's Illness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

She nuzzles the blanket and a soft smile creeps over her lips she pulls the blanket tight around her and reshuffles a few strands of her fair hair falling over her pale face her swift breaths a whisper in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 am

Vladen pull's the blanket from his body, slipping into what is left of his torn and ragged clothes as quiet as a ghost. Taking the blanket, he lightly drapes it over the girl, before laying back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 am

Her soft features are relaxed in her sleep, her full red lips slightly parted, her long lashes on more visible against her pale skin. She shuffles slightly in her slip inhaling deeply and snuggling into her hand as she slowly exhales and her breaths evens out again.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

Vladen wakes with a start, sniffing violently at the air his gaze fall's up the girl in the chair. What on earth happened? he think's to himself before he notices his lack of clothing. Wrapping the blanket around himself, he look's over at her for a while and studies her face. How do i know her? he think's to himself.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 am

She falls asleep in the chair curling up beside the sleeping boy meaning to watch over him but could barely hold her tired eyelids open anymore as she drifts off into a dream one and behind her head the elbow leaning on the arm of the chair sand the other arm wrapped around her curled up legs.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 am

Vladen whisper's softly in his delerium "Annalisa..Please..dont die..Please..im sorry..i didnt mean to hurt you.." tear's streaming down his cheek's as he lay's there..Not dreaming but lost in a delerium enduced by the injection's he had been given.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm

She averts her eyes and makes sure he is covered with a blanket before she puts a cool cloth onto his forehead and hums soothingly to him sweetening his dreams and soothing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 am

Vladen wakes softly, mumbling softly, and tossing and writhing "Mel..no..Mel..please..don't.." vladen writes and sweat's, tearing at what's left of hid clothing.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 am

She sits beside the hospital bed humming softly., merely there for moral support but hopes she is helping. She occasionally looks up to check on the boy and then will go back to her daydreaming her sweet soothing voice filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 am

She doesn’t flinch a hair width, she simply smiles warmly down at his face and scoops him up . Although much smaller then him she was extremely strong and her frail figure was able to hold him up and carry him to a nearby bed . She lay him down and pulled the covers over him making sure his head rest on a pillow . She hums soothingly as she does so her soft hands working quickly over him checking for abrasions on his skin and she is satisfied when she finds nothing . She runs one soft hand over his face still hummin in a low , but sweetly soft voice that drifts thro-out the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 am

Vladenopn's his eye's and glares at the unknown woman, grasping her wrist's in an iron grip he growl's at her before the last vestiges of the sickness slip away and he releases her to sink back. His breath ragged..and skin pale
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

She stands unflinching where she is and she watches over him and watches for signs of life. After her pause she steps forward and places both hand on his arms shaking it lightly checking him for conciseness.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 am

Vladen roar's an ear splitting roar, slamming his fist's into the concrete of the hospital floor, he shudder's violently and ventualy falls's still..
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Having a strong medical history she was familiar with each name of the medicines as her eyes scanned them she mummerd them under her breath mentally linking them with there uses. She grabbed the only one she could think of that might help “reversal of the change”, she instantly set up the syringe and leaped at the withered creature sliding the needle into him and pushing in the serum. She instantly yanks the needle out and threw it in the closest hazard bin taking a few steps backwards simply for precaution.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Vladen writhes on the floor of the Hosptial waing, a louder ear splitting crack ring's out through out the building and he arches his back with a loud and strangelled roar of agony as his spine re-allign's and stretches, the bone and muscle parting and moving beneath his skin. His T-shirt ripping in a rush as his muscle's expand and his shoulder and collar bone's crack with a snap and grow apart, changing his shoulder shape as the hair on his arm's and leg's begin's to spread and grow thicker
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am

she takes a sharp step backwards , she look's around panicked , her hands tremmbale still and she closes her eyes , taking a deep breath she calms herself dramaticly and her acud green eyes reopen she sharply moves to a large glass cabnet with seeveral viles and needels inside. she preses her hands against the glass and reads the viles carefully occasionally gazing over her sholder.

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Vladen open's his eye's with a growl, an ear splitting crack filling the room as his rib's seem to break on their own, crying out he meet's the girl's gaze with a pleading expression as he writhes in her grip, the bottle reading " Mr Vladen Turner..Take once Daily..Transformation Suppressant's" scattering the bottle as he writhes, and cries out Vladen's voice begin's to deepen, the hair on his arm's and leg's seeming to grow thicker, and the already tone muscles, seem to writhe and flex beneath his skin.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm

she had just been passing the hospital as the body had caught her eye , she frowned and rushed forward , she lent over the boy her hands trembaling " can you here me " she said clearly directly to the boy to check to see if he was still concius. she shook the boy lightly her acid green eyes gazing over the pill bottle .

Last edited by Daydreamer-Dannielle on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Vladen stumbles into the Hospial wing, pale and shaking. A bottle of tablet's clutched in his shaking hand he glares at the Nurse

" They said they would..work..Flaming light above! Why arent they working" Vladen pitches forward and curl's up on the floor, wracked by pain he lay's there. Growling softly as he look's around his eye's pleading for help. His skin is milk white and the air seem's to shimmer around him, every few moment's his body seems to lock and he is wracked by increasing more savage pain, making him cry out, closing his eye's as waves of nausea wash over him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladen's Illness.   Vladen's Illness. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladen's Illness.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3