The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Music: Let's Make A Band.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Music: Let's Make A Band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:40 am

"Maybe" (transfering to topic in courtyard called a peaceful work out) farao rendeer king king queen queen jocolor jocolor study scratch geek
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 am

Ember squealed, tumbling into his arms as she pouted up at him.
"Hello to you to," Ember blew the hair out of her face. She really just wanted to relax. "Well I can watch you work out and do some stuff in the courtyard or something then."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 am

He growled to himself,darting after her and catching her in his arms "I am not going near JEcht,I hate him and it is HIS dojo,I hate dojo's too."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 am

Ember nodded then smiled.
"Well I think I'm going to go for a swim, have fun at your fighting stuff because I know you want to do that!" Ember waved and dashed off before he could protest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am

He shrugged,he really wasn't sure what he wanted to do,he wanted something up and active though.Sitting with her for a while was enough,he rathered to be moving more parts of his anatomy than his lips and hands.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 am

Ember blinked and then went crimson, scrambling off of his lap she coughed slightly, her eyes flashed silver as the tape memory disappeared of the last 10 minutes of Ember and Horril. She took his hand and walked out of the room with him before the tape began playing again.
"What to do now?" she asked for tha tapes sake and her own curiosity wondering if he really ment..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 am

He,with great effort,slowly pried his lips from hers whispering "I bet the guard is watching through the camera's,we shouldn't .. not here at least."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am

Ember blushed, a tingle running through her. This was how it was meant to feel not like...No she wouldn't think about that now in this blissfull mment. She kissed more, her hands running down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 am

His hands slid to her hips as he leaned into the kiss,he was sure the teachers would be pissed that they were making out on a teachers desk,oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 am

Ember kissed back, her hands moving to around his neck as she deepened the kiss more, closing her eyes in happiness. This was how it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 am

He keeps his hands on her thighs,kissing her again almost feircly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 am

Ember smiled happily and closed her eyes, breathing in his smell, resting her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am

He lightly pried his lip saway,though barely moving,his face against hers by the point of his nose and the edge of his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 am

She kissed back gently and put a hand over his, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 am

He ligthly brushed along her slightly raised cheek bone with the back of his hand as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 am

Ember nodded, blushing more.
"My neck and my wrists..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 am

He had a little red in his cheeks realising what he had done "Sorry,the worst I guess is your wrists?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:17 am

She kissed back nodding, blushing more.
"Just a bit...it isn't my worst turn on."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am

He blinked then chuckled kissing her,hi shands on her thighs and whispering "Did that by chance .. how do you say it this side of the mountains .. maybe did it .. turn you on?" he looked curious,just curious.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 am

Ember moaned gently and blushed, covering her mouth as she giggled.
"Erm..." She coughed embaressed. "I...er..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 am

He lay his head on her shoulder looking at her,he knew she was resisting making any noise everytime he was kising her neck,he decided not to torture her any more and nipped her ear lobe tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 am

Ember shivered and bit her lip, her eyes half closing. Damn, he knew her two worse weakness's one of which he had promised not to touch until he had her permission but the other...hell he was going to use it against her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:03 am

"I think I will revel in your beauty a while my love." He gave her a sly grin then kissed her neck,pruposfuly avoiding touching her wrists as he ahd promised.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 am

Ember smiled softly and gently put her arms around his neck happily.
"So...What shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 am

He gently ran the tip of his nose along her flesh to her collar bone,and rested his face in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music: Let's Make A Band.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next