The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Music: Let's Make A Band.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:30 am

He brought the melody to a close after 5 minutes of intense playing,he leaned over,removing the guitar gently from Embers hands and smiled tauntingly,then lightly kissed her neck shuffling back on the bench,just out of her reach,a taunting teasing glint in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:27 am

Ember blinked and and followed with her own tune so it weaved in and out of his in a mesmorising effect. She concentrated on her hands and the threts, her long hair falling forward and over the wooden body of the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 am

He then moves full flow into a new section of the melody the he just thought up his fingers gliding from A,D,E,G,E,A then off to chords and minor and major and sharp notes,creating an almost stormy effect.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

She nodded, shifting the chords accordingly with a simple move of her fingers before wrinkling her nose and adjusting it to D minor.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am

"Hmm take A sharp to D flat at the bridge of the melody " He played over the delicate change over bridge in the middle of the melody to give her a chance to try it and see how it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 am

Ember bit her lip, it sounded perfect to her - better than perfect, amazingly perfect. She sighed happily then opened her eyes to look at him.
"Yes...just a little something..." Ember got the acoustic guitar off of the shelf and softly began playing a tune on the guitar, it was a simple and a repeat of the same thing over and over but it fitted into his melody perfectly, going higher and lower according to his notes.
"Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 am

He brought the melody to a close smiling at her "It still doesn't capture your beauty the way I wanted it to Ember,there is something missing from it,though I can't seem to work out if it is part of the melody,or lack of other sounds with the sound of the piano.It just doesn't sound,right or complete to me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:56 pm

"It's beautiful..." Ember breathed, not daring to open her eyes. She let the music fill her soul as she slowly sat down, saving her energy as she listened, her hceek resting on the piano as she did so. It was like someone was showing her a film in her head, filled with beautiful pictures of memories that where happy and long forgotten and things yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:54 pm

He moved deftly to the lower octaves of the piano,a melow and deep throated tune melding with what started a hollow harrowing melody,he then prgresses up again as if there was a light in the darkness,as he played he spoke casualy "This one you inspired me to write,though I have no trecorded the notes yet I have memorised it."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Ember listened, transfixed by the music as she bit her lip gently, watching him. He truely was gifted on the piano. She leant against it, watching him as she closed her eyes, letting her mind shape picture to go with the sounds. There where ups and downs, telling a story within. It was truely beautiful and Ember couldn't help but sigh in pleasure. It was a song that would imprint itself on your heart.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 pm

He swung himself onto the seat,thinking and then he began to play,his fingers moving like a blur over the ivory white keys and every so often the black keys,a haunting melody forming as he plays it then progresses into a lighter almost joyous melody with so many layers it all blends into one.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm

"Play for me?" Ember smiled, leaning against the Piano and watching him curiously. "Or you could be base...I think we could teach you base..." Ember smiled and watched Horril, wondering if he could play the bass guitar. She didn't strike him as the kind of person to know this stuff but hey, never judge a book by it's cover.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

He chuckled "I don't know abou tplaying the drums,but my mother always used to tell me I was an amazing pianoist,though I didn't really believe her,I am just an amteur who can read and write music and play a piano,nothing special."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Ember jumped slightly, glancing at Horril - he always seemed to know where she was. She pouted softly and poked him.
"I told you you should go to weopandry thingy magig...You'd prefer that to music," Ember motioned to the drums. "Or have you got a hidden talent?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 pm

He leaned on the door watching Ember,as he had promise he was not leaving her side so here he was,in a music room.He could play piano deftly with great skill,he had been told that much.But he was not so sure about the other instruments "Are you happy Ember?" He smiled,wondering if she had noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Ember was proud Lilly had left her in charge of music for the moment as she had an art class. Ember loved music and she couldn't help but gasp when she saw the size of the music rooms. There were recording studios and a whole room full of instruments. Ember turned the key and walked into her dream.
Instruments where everywhere from guitars to the triangle. Every instrument you could think of and more was in here. Ember picked up a Gidson SG guitar and squealed with delight, running her hands up and down it. This was her guitar. She had fallen in love with it and she wouldn't let it out of her sight. Everyone in music class had their own instrument and they got to keep it seeing as though there where so little people doing it. She ran her fingers over the strings, tunning it slightly. She put it over her shoulder as she walked back out to investigate the drunk kit and mic already set up in the studio.

Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 Gibson-sg-standard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music: Let's Make A Band.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5