The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Music: Let's Make A Band.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 am

Ember giggled, knowing the source of the song as she nodded and switched to the C mayjor to match her voice, playing up and down in tune with the song melody she had been singing in.
"Got it...awesom."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am

[ignore tht post then]
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 am

[ oh damn I already started Jess.]
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 am

She smiled,and blushed slightly. No-one had said that to her before. She smiled brightly, full of confidence now.
Then she started singing sweetly along to the melody..
I dont know what to say,
But im going to anyway..
I think I might of fallen for you,
your charms and sweet kisses.

Whenever your around I smile,
And my heart races,
I feel like I've swam a full mile.
Im breathless with you by my side,
Im helpless when you look into my eyes.

This song she was making up on the spot, was what she felt for Jay. She blushed as she sang this sweetly and paused.. to see if Horril and Ember liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 am

"Nooooo no no Lissi sing this," Ember had already dug out some music sheets and handed her the song 'Get back,' after placing the music sheet in front of Horril to, adjusting her amps.
"This song should be good to test Lissi's voice."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 am

"Very nice Lissi,you have your mothers voice " he smiled softly then began to play a soft melody of mainly G,C and D notes "Try singing some made up or merged lyrics to this".
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am

Lissi completed the eight note scale of D perfectly just like the G scale, just lower. She was la ing it sweetly, and didn't make any mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:21 am

He nodded approvingly moving to a lower scale of D,to test her further.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 am

She sings/la's all the eight note's in the G scale/octave after he'd played them perfectly and sweetly, not making any mistakes, and they were perfectly in her vocal range. Lissi wasn't even straining her voice as she hit the highest note perfectly, just like the others. She smiled brightly to herself, wondering what Horril and Ember were now thinking about her singing.

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

He rapidly transfered to a G scale to test her vocal range.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 am

"Okay.. Erm.. play a scale on the piano, then i'll repeat it with my voice."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

Ember had hooked her guitar up to the amps and had adjusted it accordingly. Dressed in her mini tarten skirt and tight black revealing top and knee high socks she strummed. It was a good sound and Ember couldn't help but play a random song: bullet for my valentine: tears don't fall. Ember hummed the songs, playing with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 am

He spoke clearly,easily dividing his attention "Lissi tr doing some scale excersises over the melody then try singing lyrics off the top of your head that you make up on the spot,or merging lyrics from several different songs."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:11 am

Lissi waited untill Ember came in before she would start singing. She didn't know what to sing, what song were they doing? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 am

He frowned moving to a gradient scale then back to a slightly softer melody,easier to sing to. His fingers darting this way and that over the piano keys mainly using the ivory white keys.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 am

Lissi giggled at Ember slightly, then went to get something to start a song with.
She looked in the cupboard in the corner of the room, and reached to the back. There lie one microphone left. She smiled to herself and took it, skipping happily back to Horril and Ember with it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 am

He sat back on the piano bench clicking all his fingers back into place as he began to play a slow melody off the top of his head,making very few mistakes in the composition.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am

Ember coughed in a sign Lissi should stay quiet or she would tell Horril about Lissi's forest walk. She smirked slightly and winked then threw her the keys.
"Go get an instrument or mic Lissi then we might get going with a song."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 am

Lissi frowned slightly before sitting down.
"Not Kiddo, Im 18."
She hugged her Uncle back.
A small giggle escaped her smooth pink lips as she sat there grinning to herself, in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

He pulled his neice into a hug "Just knock next time kiddo,please." He smiled warmly at her then removed his belt with the gun switching it for a normal leather belt with nothing but my MP4 case on it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 am

Ember was still sitting stock still on the becnh, her hand on her neck. It was one of her main weak spots and he had kissed it! She pouted deeply, a new feeling awakening in her at the kiss as she looked up at Lissi, waving.
"Hey Kiddo," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:50 am

Lissi froze, looking at her uncle, he nearly attacked her.
"S..Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 am

H leapt from the bench hi shand darting to the hand gun in it's holster,again, he slowly forced his hadn away looking at hi sneice scowling."Knock next time please,then I may not be tempted to attack you" he grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am

Ember froze, her eyes widening as she shivered badly, a small moan escaping her lips before she gasped.
"Horril!" her hand went to her neck as she blushed crimson, staring at him. Her cheeks flushed crimson as she looked at the guitar in his hands, pouting. She still had the electric one on her back but she wondered why he had taken the acoustic.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 am

Lissi entered the music room, 'wow' she thought to herself. She loved music, It was her favourite subject, and she'd been mentally kicking herself for being late all the way here.
The smile from lastnight still fixed on her face. Her bright blue eyes sparkling happily and beautifully.
She noticed her Uncle and Ember and smiled at them waving.
"Hey lovebirds." She said teasingly and cheekily as she walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music: Let's Make A Band.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next