The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Music: Let's Make A Band.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 am

Ember shivered and blushed, looking down at her boyfriend.
"I wonder how we ended up like this?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 am

"Hello there miss,how very beautiful you are,I have no idea how we ended up in such a perfect place like this "e mocked confusion as he kissed the hallow beneath her jaw.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 am

Ember blinked at the fluent movment and looked down at Horril, her cheeks blushing scarlet.
"Why hello?" Ember laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 am

He glided to his feet moving over to her hi shands on the table either side of her legs,he then lifted her slightly and slide upon the desk beneath her,laying her legs either side of his body carefuly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am

Ember blinked slowly then sat cross legged on the desk, looking out the window, lost in her own thoughts and emotions, hardly paying attention to the song. She pressed her lips together tightly thinking to herself about all that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:30 am

He sighed,the moment had passed in a whirlwind before he knew it,he sat at the piano absently playing a new song,not paying the slightest bit of attention to the keys.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 am

Ember nodded slowly, not convinced but she gave up. She bit her lip gently and watching him, swinging her legs to and fro.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

He scowled at her softly,pulling back to look her in the eye "I am fine,My hunger is definetly less than it was so I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 am

Ember mumbled into his mouth, kissing back then pouting.
"No you're not, you need to hunt don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 am

He blinked "there we go,I am not ravenous anymore" He kissed her to silence her talk of hunting.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 am

Ember blinked and gave him another injection of it.
"Maybe you should go and feed..."Ember looked uncertain. Maybe she needed to get a more powerful one for Horril.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 am

"A tiny bit ,I was never good with drinking a little blood,huge apatite" he chuckled softly ignoring the lingering thirst.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 am

"Yes...yes we do, it's usually once a month we go thorugh a stage of want for blood, we crave it. Here lets see if this works." Ember slowly got out her vile of blood and injected Horril with a bit. As soon as the blood subsitue was in his eins the burning need for blood disappeared and dimmed.
"That better baby?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 am

He frowned,he was havng one of hi sold sudden bursts of thirst "Half vampires,do we get sudden strong overwhelming bursts of hunger,because I am mid way through one like I used to have."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 am

Ember shook her head. "If you change I'm going to change to...and I don't feel...any different...still half frozen."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 am

He shook hi shead breaking off the kiss,his eyes returning to their old anguished and almost hungry glint "D-did you ever think me being half vampire was .. only temporary .. because I think I am changing back .."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 am

Ember lost herself in the kiss, her arms draping around his neck, pulling him closer as she kissed back passionatly, her eyes closing in pure bliss.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 am

He pressed his lips to hers not releasing her from the embrace at all,kissing her with an almost ferocious passion.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 am

"Kiss please," ember smirked cheekily and tooks his hands in her watching him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:55 am

"Sorry I am just a little stunned that's all." He grinned "Now are you going to be quiet,or am I going to have to kiss you so much you can't breathe?" he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

Ember blushed, embaressed she looked down at her hands.
"Girls can get urges to...especially at our age when you haven't done anything like that with someone you love...not even that with someone you don't...never having done anything like that," ember gushed. She was still a virgin but being touched in that way...not by someone she wanted. She blushed more and wrung her hands. It was hard to talk about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 am

His eyes widened in a slight shock "You .. no you don't you can't no ... "he was rambling he realised as he went a deep crimson.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 am

Ember blinked then blushed scarlet.
"Oh...Ooooh..." Ember went a deeper red as she looked into his face. Was this the man she saw spending her entire life with? Yes. Was this the man she wanted to...? Ember blushed at her trail of thought and the answer popped up as soon as she had asked. Yes. Ember nodded slowly.
"The same to you with me."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 am

"You have awoken the dormant human baseline instict." He hated the idea he was becoming a horomonal sex bent being,he knew it was just niggling urges now and then,but if they progressed soon he might as well be human.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 am

Ember grinned, giggling as she looked up at him, curious now as to what was so important and deadly about his human side.
"Do tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music: Let's Make A Band.   Music: Let's Make A Band. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music: Let's Make A Band.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next