The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in~.

Go down 
+3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 am

Looking on at the girl he sighed,what to do about that katana of hers he wondered. Perhaps he should stay close to the headmistress from now.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am

She sighed happily and began to swim lengths underwater her red hair flowing behind her like a streak of fire.

Rises up to surface gaspng for breath her hair stuck to her face making her look like a red headed grudge.She laughed at this thaught, it was appealing for a halloween holiday.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 am

The pool water heated as Horril watched the girl swearing,one of his many powers,raising the temprature in an area. Though he felt the heat aroun dhim level to that of the pool he did no tcare,his cold pale flesh being unafected by the heat.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 am

She muttered some curses dropping her towel on the side of the pool revealing her vibrant green bikini, She hisses slightly hating the fact that she was exposed and jumped quickly into the pool.

Rises to the surface and lets out a long loud string of swears, cold water certainly not her fortay exspecially in a public area.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 am

Horril looked around warily,his scowl taking in all the human's and other creatures with blood that tantalised his senses. This was not the place for him in the open in the dim light of the pre dawn.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 am

Luci would wonder down to the pool side looking around to make sure nobody was there "why am i doing this" she muttered darkly to herself clutching the black towel that covered her. "i wonder if it'll be cold" She slowly dipped her toe in the water, pulling a face and jumping away from the edge "ITS COLD!" she shouted her anger flared slightly as she did not like surprises.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 am

Horril frowned " that ...... katana ..... was designed to kill my kind ....... that is why I asked." still a little wary he backed up into his tree and onto his branch sniffing the air,as if testing it.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 am

"hmmm i dunno...my family if messed up...that why im here, so there could be though im not truely sure" She'd turn her head to look at him her eyes now black with a purple tint. "im sure my brother would no...he should arrive soon...hopefully" She'd then turn her head away from him and lay it on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 am

"I-I'm sorry,it was just a guess I meant no offence" something close to fear glinted in his eyes "D-Do you have V.hunters for relatives at all?" he asked worridly,thi swas just not his day.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 am

She opened one eye again suspicious of the teenager and his offer "how do u know its human food i want..." she grabed her ipod and rolled away from him onto her stomache and then rested her head on her arm face away from him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am

"food you get in the cafeteria ... though I don't know if they are serving it now .... they should be." ....slowly he sat beside the girl watchign her curiously then whispers" I found some human food earlier,since I can't eat it do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 am

Scowled at his answer and closed her eye again wondering were the nearest place to get food was as her stomache continued growling. "sorry" she muttered to herself befor she began singing again her foot tapping to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 am

He shyed away from her,obviously worried as he frowned deeply,"n-nothing I'm sorry" the he leapt up into a tree hopping from branch to branch until he was sat at the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 am

scencing a pressence she slowly opened one eye the colour darkening to a deep crimson, as she was getting hungry and tired "yes...is there somthing you wanted" she asked harshly as her stomache growled.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 am

Horril dropped down beside Luci,curiousity getting the better of him he tilted his head listening,not aware that she could see him " wow strange song " he murmered.very strange indeed,he thought.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:09 am

Luci lay down under the tree bored her eyes closed. Yet again listening to her ipod, she began to sing along to one of her faviroutes whilst tapping her foot to the beat "i need someone to rescue me, when i get a little bit crazy, i need you to save me from myself" she sung not careing if people could hear her terrible singing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 am

he hissed to himself about keeping his thirst undercontrol,he couldn't hurt humans or anything but animals,that was the way of his sire therefore it would be his way till the end.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 am

Luci took out her headphones and rested her ipod on her knee becoming bored with her music she began to fully take in her surroundings taking note of a boy and the strange ball he had, she'd frown wondering what it was and how he got it to float like that.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

Aren saw the group and sighed watching them before walking over crossing his arms standing behind the girl thew red orb he was playing with now floated above his head.*Are we gona have a fight if we are I need to sell tickets first.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 pm

luci sat under a large tree, bobbing her head from side to side slightly as music blared out of her headphones. She didnt mind being alone here, it was peacful and quiet alot better than her previous schools. Her face would darken slightly at the thaught of her previous schools, none of them were nice...all of them were filled with bullies and abusive teachers. She prayed to buddah that this school was different it seemed nice, and that was a start.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: RE: Settling In.~   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm

(Horril... Didn't you read the rules about the length of posts? At least two lines. The more the better... Don't make me get OCD about spelling. ><)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 pm

" and nice to meet such a beautifull ...angel" he leapt into a tree,yet again sighing as he watched the world warily,food where to find food he wondered as he watched the sky,daylight soon, he guessed it would be sunny so he should hide.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Shed smile at him " actually im an angel...though not the kind ud realy want to meet" shed frown slightly at her words looking down at her hands then looked back up at him and smiled " i must be going, it was nice meeting you" shed wave beforstanding up and walking off
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 am

"o-oh I'm sorry well ... you are really beautiful and ... your scent is like a humans ..." sounds really awkward" sorry". Horril sighed as he sat down,what to do he wondered
seeing nothing he just sat there.

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 am

"human?" she'd burst out laughing leaning over and clutching her stomache, feeling like her sides were going to burst. "you thaught that i was a human" she began to giggle insanely gasping for breath between giggles like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settling in~. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in~.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next