The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in~.

Go down 
+3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Settling in~. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am

Had jumped slightly at the sudden movement, her eyes flaring to a burnt orange as she took a step. One of her most treasured weapons appearing in her hands; a katana, the hilt decorated with jewels of different colours and a red sash tied to the base of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 am

Horril looked at the new comer with a look of awe,leaping from the tree with wild abandon. he muttered "wow".
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am

Horril's grey hair unkempt and swaying in a breeze as he looked over Leah and the boy muttering " humans .. " then he leaped off into a taller tree,watching the girl in the pool curiously,his red eyes gleaming. He smirked whispering "if I hunted humans she would be my next prey,luckily I do not"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 am

Had walked into the genral area her eyes a vibrant green as she was in a happy mood. Pressing her lips together into a thin line as her gaze dropped onto the pool "trust me to wonder upon somthing i absoloutly loathe" she muttered to herself, her idea of fun laying with dryer activities. She let her eyes wonder to the other pupils (and teacher) in the area her mind working out wether or not they seemed friendly.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 am

Lukas opened his eyes as Leah was talking. "Now that is my kind of music" he said with his smirk growing alittle, he didn't know what is was about this girl but she made him smile. "Ever heard of Bayside, or Silverstein, now that stuff is gold" he said as he looked up at her from his laying down position, his dyed silver hair fell in his face, he didn't move it he just layed there not moving much at all.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am

Horril sat beneath upon a tree branch,his mood dour and his eyes blood red.He had to control his thirst other wise his Father would pull him out of the academy,he knew this well enough.Looking around brought no interest to him , he knew staying away from humans and the rest of the races of being here was better than running the risk of feeding off one,no he would just have to feed off animals as usual he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:40 am

Aren walked through the halls and out to the courtyard his shifty eyes taking in everything around them.Aren slid his shirt off wearing his shorts as he walked out towards the pool shaking his hair from his eyes.Aren took a seat not yet ready to get into the pool.He watched the people then leaned back opening his palm as a red orb floated up.Aren began to play with it bouncing it like a ball just to give himself something to do.Aren kept thinking how this place reminding him of that wizard movie.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 am

Jecht continued walking through the pool area, stopping at the point the girl had gone underwater. He stood on the edge of the pool, looking down into the water. He found it odd that her hair changed colors, he didn't quite understand it. Being a normal human being, he hadn't really seen things like this...Sort of normal...He waited for her to run out of breath and rise to the top, taking a drag from his cigarette as he did so. His posture never straightened, and his hands never left his pockets. Though he did open her eyes to view her and the water, but they were only opened to a squint.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 am

Leah paused for a moment. Normally that sort of question would annoy her, but it didn't. He didn't seem like the average guy. She allowed herself to relax and considered how she should phrase her answer...

"Music that has a reason. Not the rubbish you hear on the radio, or in clubs. Not the same thing over and over again by those guys the girls drool over..." She tilted her head slightly, leaning back against the tree. "Music with a meaning. If you want to stereotype it... Rock/Emo."

She resented the last bit. She could be called "emo", she was called emo. Leah wasn't just another girl, she was her own person. She had a past and her own opinions, which she was not afraid to voice. She liked to be on her own and avoid confrontations, but she was not one to back down.

Looking at the boy again, really looking this time, she decided that he didn't seem so bad. She was stuck at the academy... So she might as well try to make friends.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 am

Alyssa blinked and frowned. She had been left alone. She sighed and walked towards the deeper end of the pool. She was more so the type to be with at least one other person. She was afraid of being alone. As she found her mood souring, her hair started to fade from that reddish orange to yellow, then to green, and then to a deeper bluish black color. Yes, an odd trait, but it was something passed down through her blood line. Her hair would change color upon her mood changing. When she was happy and in the mood to approach people, it would be that reddish orange color. Whenever she was sad, her hair would be nearly black, but with hints of blue. Once she was near the deeper end of the pool she just stepped off into the water. She sank to the bottom, her eyes closed as she did. She had taken a deep breath, but found no need to resurface just yet. She wanted to be alone now. Even though she'd much rather be around someone. All she wanted as to be that boy's friend. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am

"Actual music.....sounds good" he said not opening his eyes, it felt good to take a break. He let another smirk pass his lips, he liked this girls attitide, the way she handled things, it reminded him of himself. He placed one hand behind his head and let out a sigh, waiting for her to talk.

"Care to elaborate" he said tapping his knee to some sort of a beat.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 am

Leah looked up slowly, slightly surprised at the question, or more so the fact that some one was talking to get. She took one ear phone out, unable to hear over the music but luckily the boy had asked between songs, when she would actually notice.

"I listen to actual music," she stated matter-of-factly. Leah didn't bother explaining what she meant, though her tonne clearly suggested that she didn't consider anything but her "type" of music to matter. She knew she seemed rather rude but she couldn't help it. Leah wasn't good at making new friends or socializing at all. She was shy and nervous.. but it always came across as an attitude, not a nice one either.

As she looked at the boy, she brushed her hair back a little so that she could see. Her pale grey eyes were soft, the only betrayal to her little act. She noticed that he seemed different, like her in a way. Glancing down she noticed that his book was about Math, math being one of her weaker subjects. She was smiling, a half smile of sorts. Leah had this look about her, fragile and "cute".. the latter much to her dislike. She could be friendly, she was just reluctant to make friends. Trusting others wasn't a strong point of hers.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 am

Jecht closed his left eye and calmly shook his head from left to right, he didn't need to be here. He wasn't just going to sit around and eavesdrop on them, besides he would rather be somewhere quiet. He found it kind of funny that the kid chose the fully clothed quiet girl sitting at the tree over the half-naked blondie by the pool. With out any words he had earned some form of respect from Jecht; Though it was very little respect, it was still something. He had chosen personality over sex appeal, which was rather uncommon; But as a man he knew it couldn't always be the case, he too had fallen into lust. He stepped away from the tree, his stance remaining the same as it was when we was against the tree; his head slightly titled, a poor posture, and his hands in his pockets. He took a drag from his cigarette as he stepped towards the pool area.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am

Lukas sat against the tree and reached in his pocket again, he shut his book, now finished with it, and layed down using the tree as a pillow of sort, and closed his eyes, his hand layed loosely in his pocket, a habit, but he couldn't seem to function without doing it.

Lukas smirked something he didn't do often, "What kind do you listen to?" he asked obviously talking about the music see was listening to.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:35 am

As Leah listened to her music, "Evanescence - Everbody's Fool", she watched the two in silence. A small smirk played on her lips as she observed the other girl, she had seen that type before. Sex appeal was not one of her traits, that's not to say that she wasn't attractive though. She wouldn't say she was "pretty" but she had her own style, she was her own person. Her raven black hair was layered, messy but she liked it like that. Leah was extremely pale, the only make-up she wore was eye make-up, dark at that. She loved eyeliner, absolutely adored it. Her thick eyelashes alone made her eyes stand out, even when hidden by her bangs.

She noticed the boy get up a walk over, he didn't seem to interested in the other girls full-on approach. This made her smile a little. She quickly dropped her gaze to the floor, not wanting to be noticed. Leah was a shy girl, but only with strangers. Often she would cover up her insecurities with a cocky attitude. She was new to this school but making friends was not a priority of hers. She was not the most approachable person...
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 am

Jecht stood by a tree, leaning against it with both hands in his pockets, his thumbs resting on the outside. His left foot was on the ground while his right foot was kicked up against the tree, his right foot tapping gently against the tree every now and then. His eyes were closed, his head tilted down, and his posture was a little bent. A bent cigarette hung loosely between his lips, small trails of smoke coming from the tip of the cigarette, exhaling the smoke mainly through his nose. He opened his left eye only and lazily tilted his head to the left as he heard oncoming footsteps. He had many years of experience, his senses were tuned to near super-human levels. He had known about the two other students by the pool the very second they stepped foot into the area, he just didn't care enough to say anything. He viewed the dark-haired girl with one eye, using his peripheral vision to do so. She did not notice him since he had been on the opposite side of the tree, the part entirely covered by the tree's shadow. He watched her rather closely, analyzing her personality from even the slightest actions. He was good at reading people, but he always knew there was always more than meets the eye. She seemed some-what similar to him, in the sense that she chose to sat alone away from the two other students. Jecht had always hated social interactions, he was definitely a loner. The way she blocked out the rest of the world with music was also similar to Jecht, though Jecht merely went into his own dream-like trance, closing his eyes and just relaxing. He respected the solitude that she had been yearning for, merely standing there silently and continuing to smoke the cigarette that hung between his lips.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 am

Lukas looked up, he was never really affected by sexual appeal, not to say he didn't like it, he just never really made it a big deal, as he looked up he saw another girl sitting under a tree, her attire, and her attitude seemed more his style, he would have to find a way to approach her.

"Math" Lukas answered simply, then stood up and closed the book. He walked over next to the tree and sat down to the left side of the tree and opened his book, normally, he probably would have at least flirted with Alyssa but he was working on math it would take a girl with more his taste to distract him, perhaps Leah. Lukas continued solving problems in his head allowing his mouth to twitch slightly with each word, he wouldn't mind if Alyssa came by when he wasn't working on school, he liked hanging with girls, he never really liked guys, he hated the whole alpha male ordeal, and he enjoyed befriending beautiful girls, it gave him a better shot with them. Lukas held the book with one hand as it rested on his knee and slid his other into his pocket playing with an eraser.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:56 am

Alyssa's bright smile fell very slow after he so coldly addressed her existence. She wasn't about to just give up. Her ears picked up the smallest sound of music. Her head turned to glance at the other girl who was just sitting by a huge tree. She blinked gently and made a note to go greet her in a few. She pulled herself up from the pools waters and on to the concrete slab. She took a step forward. The sun caught her body, showing of the semi-tanned skin. The water that was rolling off of her accented her toned stomach and legs. She looked damn good. She flicked her bangs from her eyes and smiled again, looking down at his sitting form. "Do you mind if I know what you're reading?" she asked, a cute little coo lacing her words as her head tilted. Her hands had found their way to her hips, resting there as she leaned over slightly. This gave him the perfect view of her breasts being clothed by her bikini. She was oblivious to those kinds of things. Her body being shown off. She didn't pay much attention to that. She didn't do it on purpose, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 am

Leah stepped out into the courtyard, stopping for a moment to take in her surroundings. She spotted the pool and two other students in the area, this didn't interest her greatly. Her attire consisted of black skinnies and a Paramore t-shirt, one of her favourite bands, her converse had pale pink laces. She walked towards the pool, having no intention of swimming and found herself a nearby tree to sit under. Taking out her Ipod, she put her headphones in and switched it to shuffle. She needed to lighten her mood, she didn't want to be here. Her black bangs fell across her eyes as she sat there, focusing on the lyrics of the music to block out everything else.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Lukas looked up for a second and noticed the girl again but looked back at his book, he was a natural loner. "What?" he asked coldly, not removing his eyes again from his book, he flipped through and and solved a few problems in his head, the girl was cute but he preferred not to get close to people.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

As Alyssa was swimming back, she noticed the boy sitting in the seat. Her cheeks instantly went blood red. She then noticed that he wasn't even watching her and she calmed down a bit. It was hard to actually calm all the way down, though. She had not even noticed him. She blushed another shade of red and then relaxed somewhat and kicked her legs, swimming towards the edge. She kept her legs moving, her arms swaying for a moment before she held on to the edge of the pool. She then called out to him, after calming herself down completely. "Hey!" she called, smiling brightly, her nose scrunching up just a tiny little bit. A bad, but really cute habit.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Lukas sat on a fold out chair that touched the ground just before his legs, he sat in it in an unorhtodox manner however, with one knee up and the other laying lazily on the ground, he had a book in his lap and he was reading to himself, he found the pool relaxing, he saw a girl swimming but chose not to move, he just kept reading his book, a text written on mathmatics, his favorite subject, the only one he thought even mattered.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Alyssa carried herself with a bounce in her step. Her hair was down, the reddish orange tendrils framing her petite face. Her emerald hued optics would shift and trace the waters that waved in the pool. It was empty, and massive. She liked it. She had on her bikini beneath her pull over shirt and shorts. She squatted next to the pool and licked her lips, staring at the ripples she created with a finger. That single index finger traced a simple circle in the water created a bend in the waves. She smiled and leaned back to fall on to her ass. She pulled off her shoes and socks, placing them to the left of here she sat. She then sat Indian style and pulled her shirt off, closing her eyes for a minute. She then stood herself up, picking up her shoes as she did. She walked and sat her things down in a lawn chair type thing next to the pool. She then pulled down her shorts and put them there as well. Her toned stomach and legs. She was pale, but she looked good. She walked to the stairs that led her down in to the pool and waded until the water was up to just below her breasts. The water felt good. It was the perfect temperature. "Ah~," she said, relaxing somewhat before kicking off and swimming towards the other end of the pool. It was a lazy stroke, but she didn't want to get her head wet yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in~.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3