The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in for the long haul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in for the long haul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 am

returning to his dorm Horril opened one of the two small boxes on hsi desk,he looked down at the ring "maybe you will be upon someones finger again" he blinked reaslising what he said,what did he mean again he had no memory of a wife,though where he was born you could marry from the age of 14 up he had no memory of a wife at all,he cursed the gaps in his mind fluently then began scrawling notes on his day and about organising to talk with Ember even though she was nervous around men,not to bad a day at all he thought reflecting back on it,no sun to make his skin stand out and a nice lass he was going to get to know and hopefuly be very very good friends with,who knew where it would lead.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:33 am

Lukas had fallen asleep part way through Horril's talking, once he was done with a topic he was done, Lukas was stubborn and some what self-righteous, he didn't care who knew.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 am

"I wish my kind slept some blood lines do depending on the predecesor back before humanity was first born, the closest I get to sleep i smeditation,so it is easier to be alone in a room for me which is not what I got in the room you are in"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 am

Lukas just chuckled at Horril's last comment, "Whatever man, think what ever helps you sleep, at night...or day, or whenever it is you guys sleep" Lukas said not budging from his bed, he usually one to insult people but certain things pushed his buttons more than others.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:54 am

HE yawned able to hear everything the two human's next door were saying,sneering.
"We think we're better do we hmm that boy should go out and live the way we do,we are the perfect preditor so they should learn more before commenting on us."
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

Aren smiled and closed his eyes,*Not with those wards we won't the headmistress herself would have to ask permission to enter as for those vamps they won't step into our room again.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 am

"They think they are better than everyone" he agreed nodding his head before scratching his cheek. "Oh well, we will just have to deal man" he said closing his eyes trying to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:47 am

Aren looked at his roommate before making a new fire and threw a dome around it before laying back on his bed.*Man I hate vampires snobby stuck up creatures I wish they would go back to dead.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 am

Hissing to himself about humans and the like he settled in to meditate,being alone in a room was definetly more his style.Throwing another small box down on the table he laughed to himself,the Aren thought he could take on a vampire who was stronger than any human and vampire and had more abilities to boot.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:42 am

Aren glared and moved over with a paint brush and slid the brush up and down drawing different symbols and glyphs.Symbol of the light for blinding light.Symbol of the forsaken for keeping out unwanted persons.symbol of entrapment for freezing the body of anyone unwanted.Aren walked over and sat down closing his eyes magic was a powerful tool.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 am

"Leave it to a vampire" Lukas said as he walked back to his bed, he patted Aren on the back, he might not like him, but he wasn't going to make a fight unfair, or allow one to be. "Almost though" he was kinda looking forward to a fight.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 am

he waved his hand "silence your boasts you stupid boy,before I do turn around and break my habbit!" he growled with a chuckle at how stupid the boy was as he settled in his dorm,having put a sign on the door saying full,though there was only him in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 am

Aren turned pulling the fire dome away letting the fire blaze on it's own.Aren stood up his fingers taking a eerie color.*Come on Vamp you want to go i will rip those pathetic things you call teethe right out of your mouth maybe that will shut you up and if your friend wants a go I will rip his out too.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:14 am

He moved away looking extremely annoyed,his eyes blood red and his fangs glistening in the light of the corridor."Restraint or I am sure getting help from Alice would be a little harder,and being friendly with people will just get harder to".

His aggresion would have normaly not even been there,but tonight he was on edge,maybe even nervous. Nervous,that would have not been right any other night but tonight for Horril.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 am

Lukas laughed at Aren, he personally didn't like vampires ever. "No help from me, I like to keep fights fair," he said glaring at Horril, he would help Aren if it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 am

he hissed at Aren "oh boy you know nothing,I can go out in sunlight as can my kind,you go suck your mother out and listen to little fairy tales that are wrong" he was in another dorm so Shrui couldn't have got him until he walked to the doorway of said dorm to have a go at Aren.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 am

Shruikan would snarl angrily the XBOX turning off instantly and i would round on Aaren "What is your problem with vampires hey honestly what has he done nothing to you so why dont you just back off".

He would look at Horril and sigh as i rip him from the wall and i attempt to drag him from room "Lukas im gonna need some help here please buddy"

I would snarl slightly as keep dragging Horiil from the room "Come on Horril where gonna go for a little walk ok"
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 am

Aren laughed looking over.*Oh yes let's be scared of the creature who can't even stand the sunlight face it mammal sucker you wouldn't last 30 seconds and if you want to try we can take it outside.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 am

"i have something much better than silverstein way better" Shruikan would go throug hi sipod to find the Ram Stien and play it rhough the docking station and sing a long to Du Hast. "Ahh much better". He would take out 2 creatures in a 1 shot with a combat shotgun.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:17 am

"I try, but that music going to have to go." he said tossing Shuri his Ipod, "put that on and play some Bayside or Silverstein" he never took his eyes off the screen and shot one of the other charcters with the sniper, his weapon of choice, even in games he preferred being a loner.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:54 am

Shruikan would put his ipod in the docking station and play some FLYLEAF full blast to help him concentrate while playing the game and hum the lyrics to himself changing the artist to HollyWood Undead. "Boora the HU ftw damn they good.

He would sing along to Undead as he played taking John and Tessa out with a Desert Eagle and also watch Lukas play. "Damn Lukas you play, actually Jesus Christ you damn good.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:44 am

smiles at Lukas pulling out a wireless network adapter "Lukas my friend i have that all sorted out. He would smile and put the wireless network adapter in the console and sign into XBOX live putting on a head piece and speaking through. "Oi John,Tessa you guys there im ready when you are. He would have the pad in his hands ad start the game as soon as he got the already.

He would speak to John and Tessa damn you guys going down.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:31 am

Lukas' ear twitched, it seemed this kid knew him, video games a pasttime he had recently gotten into. "I'm in" he said sitting up from his bed and grabbing a controller, we need two more people though.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 am

leaps from the chair crouching fingers holding himself to the wall on a verticle,watched the doorway,waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

"what the hell im all confused now as in majorly confused and rather scared". He would look around the room and then sit on the floor playing the ds, trying not to look at the 360 in his suitcase.

Finally gives up and pulls out the flat screen Hd T.V and the 360 elite Any 1 for COD 4 at all. Any 1, any 1 at all

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in for the long haul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next