The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in~.

Go down 
+3
Pretty.Little.Mistake
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in~. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:54 am

watching Luci,strangely intently and awkwardly
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

Alyssa would lift herself from the pool. Her form had been swimming down and back for a while now. She stopped with her under-the-water hiding a long time ago. She had heard the chaos. She wasn't about to get herself involved. Her hair was no longer darker blue. It was a more so gentle brown. It was wet now, so it didn't matter. She kicked her legs and pumped her arms, dragging herself through the water until she did twenty down and backs. She clung to the edge of the pull, breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. "Wow," she said, coughing lightly. She was proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

curious he followed her"I-I'm Horril ..... you are the first real .... good contact I have had with a human ..."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

looks round at the teenager and smiles slightly "im sorry i just sent it away...the flames dont burn so dont worry" she would then walk over to a nearby tree and sat under it humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 am

leaped back in shock with a hiss
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:37 am

Turned around to follow the man with her eyes befor pulling a face her sword going up in flames and dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:37 am

he dropped back out of the tree,and for a reason un known to even himself stood close to the girls side
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 am

Jecht softly chuckled, still keeping his fingers pointer to her fore-head.. "Like I said...Don't draw a weapon...Unless you plan on using it..." Jecht inhaled a drag from his cigarette, exhaling it through his nose and towards her face. He could have drawn his gun at any moment and used it instead, but he chose a more peaceful route and used his fingers. He lowered his arm and placed his right hand back into his pocket. He calmly walked past her, walking like he was before he approached her. Eye's closed, hands in his pockets, and with a poor posture. He walked away from the pool, being sick of all the people in the area. He just wanted to be alone, so he headed back to his living quarters...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Horril slowly slouched again the tree trunk,feeling more comfortable in the girls presence than he ever had before with a person
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 am

She lowered he sword til the tip was touching the ground "better" her glare would soften slightly as she spoke " the only reason i summond my sword was out of reaction i didnt hurt anyone so would u kindly remove ur fingers" her eyes would narrow again slightly as she did not like to be touched.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am

Horril leapt back into a tree watching the fool man and the girl who captured his attention so.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 am

Jecht chose to ignore Horril like he had been for awhile, he didn't really care for him...He didn't really care for anyone...He merely held his hand in place pointed to Luci's fore-head. He was trying to teach these kids something, even if it came off as him being a dick...His intentions were for the best.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

Horril growled at the man "why don't you just leave her alone?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am

Jecht stood unafraid, he wasn't the one to fear death...A man who is already dead tends to feel that way...He let a soft chuckle pass his through his nose, along with it came out some smoke from his cigarette. "I'll say it one more time...Put the weapon away..." He held his hand to her fore-head still, Jecht stood perfectly still, the only part of his body that moved was his hair which swayed in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:56 am

Horril chuckled hoarsely,agreeing with the girl
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

her eyes would flicker to the older man, what was he stupid? A glare would fix on her face as she spoke "its dangerous to aproach a woman with a weapon" She shifted her weight from foot to foot slightly getting bored of standing in the same position for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 am

(Might do I mean hey not much to know bout me lol) lol!
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

(Hey Lanstrlen and Super Sonic Luci join the c box)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am

Horril looked at the strange man making a rude gesture and prowled around him,measuring him up,taking in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Jecht continued to walk until they were in arms reach from each other, meaning that he could touch her from this distance. A sly smirk came across his face as his right hand left his pocket. He lazily dragged his right arm up, the same hand forming the shape of a gun. His pointer finger pointed outwards and his thumb stood up while the rest of his fingers were curved inwards. He put the 'gun' to her fore head, a sly look coming across his face..."Don't draw a weapon...Unless you plan on using it..." His literal hand gun that was pointed to her fore-head was meant to be a threat to her, he did this to test her...He ignored Horril's pleasantries to her, right now he didn't matter to Jecht...Well no one really mattered to Jecht...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 am

Horril, regaining control of himself stepped forward into a smooth bow "hello I am Horril fair lady,and you are?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 am

Her eyes flickered between the two men, as she tightened her grip on the sword. Images of all her previous schools flickered through her mind as she wondered wether or not this one would be any different. "can i help either of you..." her question came out unsteady and slightly edgy. She'd been in situations befor were there was more than one person taking notice of her, and they always made her nervous exspecially when one of the two seemed to have a more animalistic side to them.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 am

slowly Horril regained a little confidence and relaxed,watching the girl warily
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 am

Jecht had heard something, a rustle in amongst the trees, he looked over to the tree branch that Horril had been sitting on...He looked rather suspicious but Jecht didn't care enough to say anything. He looked over to the sound of new foot-steps, a thin and good looking red-haired girl came into view. A small vein pulsed in Jecht's forehead, he grew frustrated with things already. He bit down on his cigarette to help calm himself, though to every one else he seemed perfectly normal. Jecht was very good at playing things off. Great...This place is full of beautiful underage women and snot-nosed punks...I was better off at my old job...I could get laid and be alone any time I wanted too... He shook his head letting out a soft sigh, his cigarette staying in his mouth despite this. He turned away from the pool and began walking towards Luci, not really caring to say anything to the girl beneath the water. He had heard Horril jump from the tree and every word he said, but once again not caring enough to do anything about it. Jecht merely continued to calmly walk towards Leah, even though she had a katana drawn.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 am

Horril hissed at the sight of the blade as he dropped into a low crouch fangs bared.
"where did you get that?" he rasps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in~.   Settling in~. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in~.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next