The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.

Go down 
+10
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Shruikan Fortune
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Lanstrlen
Kairi.love
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
Mindfreak
anttz111
VivaLaCult
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 am

arched his eyebrow muttering something about ironic appearances then sat fiddling with a small silver handgun(like the one in the avatar),his thoughts on ironic appearences were they always ended badly somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am

She smirks and taps her foot on the ground. She would offer her hand out towards the guy, she wanted to be seen as confident.
"Hello I'm Quincy, Luci's Sister"she smiles softly before adding "And your Horril? Am I right?"
She glances at the weapon momentarily and recongised it as her brothers. Apon seeing her sister she would smile brightly. Only person missing is Nathan she thought absently to herself
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 am

Luci would skip towards the courtyard her hair swaying behind her just out of time with her movements. "SHRUI!" she would almost scream at the sight of her twin having not seen him in a while "Ur finaly here!!! hey do you have my DS i cant find it" she quickened her pace and jump towards him, landing just short with her hands behind her back. "Have you seen nathan yet? i wanted to know if he had it or not" she would smile deviously and obliviously, hiding her slight annoyance in the dissapearence of her beloved toy, and ignoring all the other students.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 am

He looked at the young girl next to Shrui,his eyes looking her from head to toe "intrested in Luci ..... hmm." he forwned deeply,wondering how this girl knew what he thought about Luci,that is if she did know.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 am

"Shrui the breed of vampire I am from has few ways it can be killed,and this blade shamefuly is not one of the though I do not doubt it could kill hominus nocturna or hominus cainita"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 am

Her eyes would widen with surprise. She would stutter over her words, her voice still quiet. "O-oh..umm thanks...that's really sweet." her tone sounded flattered and slightly nervous. She thought this guy was a real sweetheart but didn't want to break his heart. She had just came here and wasn't ready to dive into any relationships. By nature, she was a hard to get girl and honestly, she was a bit afraid to let anyone into her heart. She wanted to get to really know a person good before starting anything. She perferred their inside thoughts to their outside appearence. "Well..." She would tilt her head to the side, thinking. "I'd really like it if we just started out as friends." She gave him an apologetic smile and held out her hand to shake his. She felt horrible as it seemed the lad really liked her.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:43 am

She walks over to her brother and the stranger.
"Oh is his the guy I have heard of?..." she would glance over the male and studies him. Even though she doesnt know what he is, her insistics are telling her to keep aware at all times. she would lean softly on one foot beside her brother.
"So your the person instressed in Luci?" she smiles softly
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 am

He would laugh some at Horril's cooment "It is designed to kill much more than vampires horril it is designed for the destruction of a much more powerful species than vampires i ask do know which species that is"?

He chuchles lightly "It is designed for the destruction of dragons

He would chuckle lightly again
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 am

h elooks the katana up and down "This is not designed to kill vampires like Luci's so it doesn't worry me to much Shrui,though it is formidable very formidable.Life doesn't go on,laughed some.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 am

He would smile at her lightly and lift a lock of hair away from hjer beautiful face "I'm finding the school really comfortable, and your welcome i mean it though you are beautiful".

His cheeks burn bright red as he said so as though he was spilling his heart "I'm not sure how to say this but i really like you Ally". He would blsuh even brighter red the red turning scarlet on my balck scales
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 am

She would blink, looking over to the gentleman, smiling slightly "Why thank you, nice to meet you too." She would say quietly, never thinking of herself as beautiful. "My names Allisen...but you can call me Ally." She added. She accepted the compliment thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so hard to find friends at this school. "So, how do you like the school so far?" The sentance had sounded awkward as she said it out loud. She was never one for conversation.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 am

Shruikan would get upa nd walk over to the beautiful girl laid on her stomach and lay next to her and smile asking her name nicely. "Hello i am shruikan nice to meet you.

He smiles brightly and kindly shuffling my wings ever so slightly to hide my nerves, studies her face carefully smiling at her happily as my heart skips a beat. "Your very pretty you know and you have beautiful eyes, you'l think im coming onto or something but no I think you are really beautiful, beauty just radiates around you". He looks down at th floor to hide the mass of red in my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 am

Lanstrlen wrote:
"oh yes she is definetly one of a kind .. though her katana is what I am wary of the most... nasty thing that" sighing he looke dat Shrui" almost like a blood link between you and her at a guess?" yes it must be a blood link he thought.

He would sight some looking at Horril "It goes deeper than our souls are linked i can share her pain and she share mine, it is our love and our strong bond that keeps the 2 of us going and he would laugh some. pulling out his draco blade and showing it too Horril "Your worried about my twins katana when you should really worry about this, this is more lethal and lighter than Luci's katana. would pass you the sword lightly.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:33 am

She would walk into the courtyard slowly, wearing her white flats and purple, casual, kneelength dress. Upon entering she would sigh looking around at everyone before laying on her stomach near a patch of daises. The smell was so calming and actually made her smile a bit. She pulled out her notebook and begin writing where she had last left off. The words seemed to magically come out of her pen. She didn't have to think twice about what she wrote. It always seemed like a nice gift to have. Her stories were usually silly tales, but her poems...those came from deep within her heart. She sighed tapping against the paper with her pen, thinking of better vocabulary to improve the story she was working on.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am

"oh yes she is definetly one of a kind .. though her katana is what I am wary of the most... nasty thing that" sighing he looke dat Shrui" almost like a blood link between you and her at a guess?" yes it must be a blood link he thought.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 am

"Yeah Luci is one of a kind ill give you that and if you must know what is wrong with i cant seem to sleep properly i just keep having these horrible visons of my family dying". He would shudder violently then gain composure and laugh at Horrils statement. "Beyond death thats me and Luci in a nutshell really the only problem is either of us dies so does the other its a complicated thing iwont bore you with it. He would sigh some thinking on his terribly vivid dream.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:23 am

"I never said I liked Kaira,I am for once being social" He laughed out loud with a hoarse echo " and completion is beyond one that does not live Shrui" he sighed " but there is something about her that .. makes me feel comfortable around her,your twin is a very complex young woman."
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

he would look at Horril and laugh a little. " You and Luci now that might work if she werent so hard to please and I thought you liked Kiara anyways?. He would look at Horril then lay down eyes turning blood red slowy "and Horril it is not a matter of finding a match it i s a matter of finding that soemthing that completes you"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 am

Shrui I have already met your sister,though not on terms I would have liked to,she i sa very beautiful woman. Caught my attentions straight away as being around her soothed my thirst" laughing some more he stretched " and I have foudn nothing ont this planet so far able to match my speed to be perfectly honest,though I know I will find something some day."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 am

I would look to shrui as i call out "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:14 am

He would look at Horril and nod "none taken friend. He would fall asleep under the shade and warmth of the tree and ream mumbling in his sleep "not again why damn it why
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 am

Looks over to Kiarai and whispers "damn....her name is an awful lot like mine....." Eyes glance back to Shrui "sorry for the misunderstanding..." I would open my book and begin reading again.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 am

He would look at Horril and laugh "Horril its ok im not that protective of my sis jeez honestly Kiarai is free do as she likes with out my permission. it's Luci you gotta watch out for.

He would laugh some more at the sight of Horril runnign away from Luci. Oh boy would you running from Luci would be funny Horril

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 am

looks at shrui "Im sorry sir.... you must be Mistaken........I have no siblings." sighs Hugs back.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Looked curiously at KAiri" you're his "little sis"? wow" Laughing some Horril rose to his feet and leapt into a tree 10 foot away,if his parents would let him he could probably go into the olympics and win the long jump,laughing more at the thought he settled ona low branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next