The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.

Go down 
+10
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Shruikan Fortune
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
Lanstrlen
Kairi.love
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
Mindfreak
anttz111
VivaLaCult
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: heya sis   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Shruikan would walk over to Kiari and hug her gently "hi lil sis how are you, Kiari can you do me a favour can give Luci her ds please she was meant to meet me here but she hasn't come.

Hands Kiari the ds and then lays down under a tall sycamoore tree and basks in the sunlight happily soaking up the rays and warming my scales, as i wrap my tail around my body
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 pm

"Kairi .. nice name,I am Horril" smirking he looked around for something to do,hears Shrui muttering about Luci "his twin sister aye " he murmered to himself.frowning some.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Shruikan would wait for Luci with her ds in my hands muttering to himself damn it why is that twin sister of mine always late. He would tap his foot lightly on the ground in impatience thinking to self hurry it up Luci come on.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Shruikan would walk into the courtyard slowly taking his time to take in the scenery or lack of. he would soon spot a nice shady oak tree then proceed to walk towards it, he would then lay beneath the tall oak tree on the soft lucious green grass, curling his long beautiful black tail around him. He would stretch his wings then fold them back soon falling asleep taking in the delicious smells of the plants around him, saying to himself. "what a beautiful spot how I do love the the freedom to stretch my wings"

he would then sleep for hours forgetting about all the work in his office that he has to sign and date . He would then dream of when he hatched and the first years of his life as a tender young free spirited hatchling.

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Kiara would walk into the courtyard slightly dazed. Being new and complety cueless this unnerved her greatly. She had to get away from the dorms, she had to get away to clear her head and figure things out. She glanced around at the people checking if there was anyone she recogised. Sighing softly she would sit at a empty bench and clenches my hand together.

She glanced around her taking in her surroundings. She would need to remember the places and the people, she might aswell start now. she returned her gaze to her hands sighing again.

She curses herself forgetting her Ipod in her room, she would kill just to have the calming effect of losing yourself in a song or even her sketch pad. she now longed for a book and wondered absently if there was a book shop..or a liberay..
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 am

Lukas stood up and began to walk away, he saw Horril his roommateand flicked the bud from his joint that was still smoking next to him, and shook his head as he kept walking and shaking his head at Horril.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 am

"thats cool!" she would smile at him, closeing my book. "My name is Kairi, whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 am

"yes .. but I am as they say vegetarian" smirked slightly " I only feed off deer and bulls,my clan family and coven all do the same as I do ..." he switch footed so he was sat beside the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:22 am

"yes, well part human....Im a witch, but im still human...." looks to the man sitting behind me "are you a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 am

"erm hi" he frowned at his feet then asked " are you .. a human?" ... he was trying his best to keep a lid on his instincts and only hunt animal's.it would be a hard few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am

She continues reading, as she sences a presence behind her. She turns her face to where she can see him out of the corner of her eye "H-hello."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 am

Horril landed silently behind the girl who is reading,looking over her shoulder curiously. He trys to ignore the scent around her and control his thirst,succesful this time.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

She would sit next to the fountain and open her spell book. She would read over the pages, listening to the fountain behind me, sighing calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 am

Horril would be sat upon the back of abench watching everyone,the newest arrival in the courtyard attracted his attention. His eyes looked her over,head to foot, and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am

I nervously walked threw the courtyard, eyes glancing at the other students. I clung to my spellbook walking to the fountain .
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Jecht was strolling by walking in his usual stance; hands in his pockets, eyes closed, head tilted down and a poor posture. A scrunched up cigarette hung loosely between his lips. Small trails of smoke came from the tip of the cigarette and every now and then from his nose. He strolled by the group of students, muttering to himself..."Stupid kids..." The smell of marijuana flowed through his nose, he knew that scent from anywhere. He too had enjoyed the herb every now and then. As a teacher he was suppose to report things like that to the Head-Mistress...But honestly, Jecht just didn't care... He simply continued walking by the students.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Alex shrugged, giving up on finding the smell. He took a seat by a bench near the fountain. For some reason he had a song stuck in his head...

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river...
With Tangerine Trees, and MArmalade skies..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Lukas brought th joint to his lips and inhaled, he continued studying and blew the smoke from his mouth, he tapped his book to the beat of his song, and paid little attention to those around him. Lukas was in his world, his own care free world, the only world he enjoyed, he was a fairly somber boy.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Alyssa had carried herself towards the courtyard, her hair being purple for the time being. She was in a very romantic mood. The obvious reason was the book she was clinging to. Romeo and Juliet, despite the tragic unrequited love story, she absolutely adored it. It was more so the script, considering she would be taking drama as one of her choice classes on the flipped days of her schedule. She had looked up to notice Lukas and a new girl. She almost wanted to greet them but noticed the girl was studying, and so was Lukas. Maybe it would be best if she left them alone. Alyssa hummed very gently, the soft song passing her lips. Utada Hikaru's song, Passion was passing her lips, the lovely Japanese language just pouring past her lips as she sang silently to herself. She moved herself to a lone bench and sat, crossing her legs Indian style. She was wearing a pair of simple jeans and a white, v-neck t-shirt with slightly ruffled sleeves. Her hair was slowly turning to that dark bluish black, sadness stealing her over as she read the script. It was indeed one of those heart wrenching novels.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Alex walked aimlessly through the couyrtyard. He was minding his own buisness as usuall. However, he stopped, catching whiff of the smell of the Marijuana smoke.He sniffed around for a moment, wondering what it was.

"What is that smell....?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Alexis Walked to the courtyard, and noticed that someone was where she liked to sit and study the most. She sighed and sat on the bech in the opposite location. She sat quietly and studied For a Ancient Text quiz she was soon to have and got lost abit in what she was reading. then looked up and looked over noticing the guy was smoking. she smirked and shook her then kept reading.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Lukas was laying down a bench in the couryard, his music player playing softly in his ear, "Here We Are" by Breaking Benjamin played through the ear buds, he had a book held in his arms, he studied closely, his books, his sanctuary, his lips moved as he read the book, a small trail of smoke rose from his fingers a small joint laid in his hands it was well hidden but the smoke was just barely visible, smoking marijuana was a small habit he had when he studied, but only when his studying was intense, he would have to quit while he was at the academy, luckily for him this was his last one and quitting wouldn't be hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.   The Courtyard, his Sanctuary. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard, his Sanctuary.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3