The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in for the long haul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

"Yep, that's it exactly, I wasn't unhappy before" he said still sarcastically, his eyes closed and he slipped off to sleep. He rolled over on his side and the book returned to the shelf as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 am

"Awwww unhappy I am not staying to be raped by some immature brat " slipping into his new room he placed a box upon a table and sat at the chair reading a script written in the flowing hand of his father.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

"Hmph" Lukas shruged and shook his head, "Nice real original, that wasn't my joke or anything" he said sarcastically, and ate the last chip, crumpling up the bag and tossing it into the trash can, he laid his body down, in a more straight position to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 am

"hey hows abou tyou grow up,or let me guess you want the room to you and Aren mainly so you can shag in the corner?" he sneered walking out of the room into another down the hall.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

"Look I'm not going to be crammed into this small room, made for 4 people, because you want a butt buddy" Lukas said eating some more chips and looking up from his book.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:52 am

"umm Shrui will be on the bed I am sat on as if you hadn't noticed I don't sleep,I am just chilling with him" he laughed at this,it was the perfect way to get someone he could relate to into the room.hopping shrui would play along with the just chilling he hopped onto the edge of the bed crouched on the small rail.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 am

"Um dude, in case you haven't noticed, there are only four beds, and five of us, so um, shoo" Lukas said waving his hand at the newest person who entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:39 am

"Well at least some one has some sense,good idea to move Shrui but to be honest he is not worth my time,low life that he is" barked a laugh then closed his eyes,going into meditation,the closest as a vampire he could get to sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

He would smile at Horril laughing to myself "aran if i were you id run very fast". He laugh even louder thinking what Horril is thinking. "Hmm this could be pretty fun but first".

He would out of the way quickly and sit on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 pm

He sneered at Aren " yeah doubtful you'll make it 3 weeks" shaking his head he looked back at Shrui with a sly grin.Time to give this Aran lad some trouble he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Aren laughed closing his eyes.*Hate me I don't care I am happy to be here so lay back shut up and we will get though the year sound good.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm

he looked away from the bottle "please tell me that isn't blood" murmered as his eyes turn a vibrant and violent red.Well if it was blood at least he wasn't alone in needing it.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Shruikan would look up at horril bewildered bu answer in a semi calm tone as my eyes turn blood red "she is my twin sister oldest by 2 minutes infact she was meant to meet me in the courtyard to get her ds". shakes head slowly trying to clear eyes so no 1 notices. "but as usual dumb loyal little brother has to run around after her"

He would shake head more violently trying to clear my eyes and my sudden thirst, would jump up and run to the suitcase pulling out a bag full of dark red liquid, he'd then look at horril "you dont if i do you just its either i drink or i collapse".

Bites intot the bag and drains it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

"I'm Horril .. I only retaliated because we have these goons" gestures at Aren and the other boy "in the room and my ears are sensative,nice to meet you .. I guess" .. He heard Shrui's mumbling " Luci as in that red headed girl,what is she to you might I inquire?"
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Settling in fort he long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Shruikan would snarl back fangs bared glaring at horrill but would then shake his head remembering his promise of no violence, he would walk upto horrill slowly and stretch out his hand "hi my name is Shruikan but please call me Shrui and i am sorry for my shouting around the place but im bushed and didn't notice you"

He would then slump ontot he bed looking at the picture again focusing on his twins face and mumbling incoherently "i wonder how luci si doing"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Horril harshly barks at the newcomer" are you blind we are here you know!" muttering about loosing patience and his temper he lay back on the bed.A long year indeed.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: settling in   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 pm

shruikan would walk in completely knackered and flop onto the 1st bed he saw not caring who it belonged too sighing and saying "damn best get unpacked then".

He slowly forced himself up off the bed and started to unpack his things shouting loudly "ANY 1 HERE AT ALL OR AM I COMPLETELY ALONE". He would finish his unpacking then sit on the edge of the bed lookign at the picture of his family smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Horril sat impatiently tapping hi sfingers on the side of his bed, so much for being in with some decent guys he thought. He would just have to tolerate it,not like he slept ever.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am

Lukas just shook his head, even when the boy was in his face, he wasn't going to waste his time. "Whatever" he said not flinching, the boy was a mere nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 am

"You know what,I am in no mood to argue,so forget the last few minutes"he leaps up kicking off the wall and landing in his bed.sighing he watched the fire Aren made warily.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

Aren watched them and chuckled lighting a fire in the air placing a protective barrier around it and layed next to it yawning.Aren enchanted his mattress under him so he could lay by the floating fire.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:13 am

he wheeled around snarling slamming back into the room "boy you try my patience I am in half mind to drain you dry! as I should if I wasn't raised not to feed off things like you!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:08 am

Lukas shook his head, he didn't care about friends or being politically correct. "What a fag" he spat, when Horril had jumped from the building, he returned to his reading and eating.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 am

"So you are all like this are you? I was raised as I should of been, my father raised me to be blunt yes,to the point yes but not out right rude". shook his head as he leapt from the bed landing outside the dormitory muttering. " I thought I might find some polite people here,obviously not".
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 am

"What are you 5 years old" Lukas said to Horril standing up for Riley, he shook his head in digust, Riley seemed ok though. "What kind of world have you lived in, swearing is rude get used to it" he said going back to his reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in for the long haul
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next