The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Settling in for the long haul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 am

Horril hissed at the swearing "Don't you know swearing is rude?". H eshoke his head with another hiss like growl. Always the same with these new age raised kids,always he didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:38 am

Riley jumped down from the bunk bed and put out the fire. It was really stupid. "Man, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" he could just smell the fact that Aren did something fucking stupid. Riley had waved his hand to allow the fire to extinguish. There's no fire places in the boys dorms. There's no fireplaces in the castle at all. It's an older castle, sure, but it runs off of electricity. There's no need for fire. "You could have burned this whole fucking room down," he snarled and shook his head. He was not very happy at this very moment. He shook his head and then left the room. He would come back later when he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 am

Horril's panning glare took in the arrivals in the roomhis eyes blood red as he muttered" a show off and a seclude,I fit so well" growling at Aren Horril settled back on hi sbed eyes closed,deep in a medatory state,his appearence portraying sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 am

Aren shrugged and jumped onto his bed and layed back closing his eyes deciding on a na.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am

Lukas shook his head. "Show off" he mumbled, a quality he didn't enjoy. Lukas glared at Aren more, this was going to be a long semester.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:15 am

Aren turned and smiled.*Dude I been locked up in my house since I was 6 my magic evolved faster than it was suppose to I was never allowed out of the house this is a paradise to me well except for school but bad things happened there too.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:14 am

Lukas glared at Aren. "Dude really?" he asked astonished at this guy's nature. Lukas rose another chip to his mouth and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 am

Aren bounced off the walls as he flicked his wrist a roaring fire appeared in the fire place as he danced around laughing louder.*Oh this is gona be so fun.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 am

He didn't mean to hide his eyes from view. It was just something he did. Even if he couldn't see, it helped him relax when his eyes were closed. "Nah, man.. I'm not hiding them from you. I just like to think I can't see when my eyes are closed," he chuckled and leaned up, allowing the whited over gray were visible for them to see. He felt what Aren was doing, putting up posters and changing things. "Hmn," he hummed, then grabbed his MP3 player and plugged himself, laying back down to ignore the rest of them for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:42 am

Aren nodded and turned around to his bed hanging up a few posters and a couple of pictures.Huh I wonder.Aren got up looking at the ceiling and flicked his wrist the ceiling turning to stars.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 am

Lukas looked up not realizing the question was directed at him. "Oh no, it's telekinisis, nothing magical" he said then continued reading and eating.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 am

Aren looked at Lukas waiting for a answer before looking at the other dude.*Hey man you don't have to hide those eyes from me my uncle had his eyes melted out of his skull a little gray I can handle.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 am

Lukas shruged and and laid back down, eating his chips and the book returned to him from the desk and opened. He began to read, but still paid attention to the conversation. Lukas wasn't a big talker more of a listener anyway, the chips crunched and then he fell silent until the next chip would crunch.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 am

Aren looked at him.-So are you like a wizard,Mage,warlock,?
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:26 am

Riley shrugged gently and looked to the boy named Aren. It was somewhat interesting. He smiled again and then leaned back against his pillows, placing his hands behind of his head. He then just laid still and listened. He, alike to his mother, was that rare race of angelic vampire. It was only because of she being the one that bit him. He hadn't gained his wings yet, but he kept hoping for them to just sprout in to place... Which was not going to happen any time soon. Riley was day dreaming. He usual did. He closed his eyes, hiding the disgusting blindness from everyone. "The name is Riley," he said, "Riley Shadow," he finished. He liked being the Headmistress' son. It was... interestingly.. fun for him.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 am

The chips stopped in mid air and the floated slowly to Lukas, he opened the chips with his hand and pulled out and put one in his mouth. "Thanks" he said showing a little bit of social skills, he didn't budge as Riley appeared, he wasn't the jumpy kind.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:21 am

Aren laughed liking the guy and opened his bag throwing him some chips.-My mom didn't think I would eat enough but you can have those.Aren looked up at the other kid and could tell what was wrong with him a unnatural talent of his.-Hi I am Aren.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 am

Riley had already claimed one of the beds in the dorm. He was perched on the top bunk above of Lukas. With a yawn, the blind male leaned up and 'looked down' at the other boys. "Hey there," he said, his fangs barring slightly as he smirked. It was hard to control, really. He wasn't wearing his bandage over his eyes, the steely gray was washed over with white, hiding what would have been a gorgeous blue. Instead, he was blind and would be for the rest of his life. All of his other senses were heightened, and he could depict who someone was by their voice or smell. He didn't mean to startle anyone, he was just glad to have other people around. No matter him wanting to leave, he would rather meet the last few people he would get to know before he was done with school at the Academy of the Night.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 am

Lukas just layed there his facial expression unchanged. "Mhm Whatever, you guys have anything to eat" he asked standing from his bed , the book he was reading floated through the air and returned to it's spot with Lukas standing there his hands in his pockets and his eyes following the book.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 am

Aren grinned and jumped off in a dramatic voice.*I am the warlock of new york the spell weaver of the city,the hidden magician I am.Aren laughed sitting down.*I'm Aren.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 am

Lukas lowered his book at the man's voice, he rarely got along with other guys, he stared blankly at Aren.

"Lukas" he said simply twitching his nose, he figured he would give this guy the common courtesy of getting to know him, a rarity indeed.

"And you?" he asked blankly.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 am

Aren looked at the guy before leaning back his hand opened as a spell screen appeared.*Man I need to upgrade*.Aren looked around before looking back at the new guy.*Hi I am Aren and your are?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 am

Lukas strolled in the room, he was roomed with these two his stuff was already unpacked and he was situated on a bottome bunk. He sat down on his bed and lay there not acknowledging either of the two others, he grabbed one of the many books that stocked the desk and opened, only ligting his eye to glance at the two for a second.
Back to top Go down
Aren Jumper

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 am

Aren walked in sighing his luggage pulling themselves.He turned finding his assigned bed taking the top bunk with a wave of his hand the luggage flew to there correct spot's.Aren sat down noticing the other kid and smiled.*Hi I'm Aren this is my first year whats your name?Aren looked around the room noticing it was spacious with a sizable fireplace.*Man I feel like I am in that wizard movie.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 am

Horril sighed slipping into the dormitory,not much compared to what he was used to but it would do. Much changes here he knew,like he had to restrict himself more,sitting alone in lesson's sleeping away from the others,or pretending to sleep,more meditating as he didn't sleep ever. Dropping his small bag of items by a bed he sat upon the bed ensuring he was alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in for the long haul   Settling in for the long haul - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling in for the long haul
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3