The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Eat it or wear it...

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Eat it or wear it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Luci's eyes flickered to the new girl and she muttered to shrui darkly "i've gotta go" she walked quickly out of the cafateria her sholder's hunched slightly as she held her breath. She looked at the grund as she walked her eye's beginning to swirl with black.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Light

Heaven Light

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 am

She would walk into the cafeteria and smile warmly at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am

(every is entitled tot hier opinion and i wont begrudge you that at al. anyway how are you today?)
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:05 pm

((What ever works for you, that was just my opinion, return to your RP.))
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

((well for one Adramelech is a Scion so he comes and goes as he pleases and two its a lot more complicated than just sayin oh hello im an evil demon and here i'm to kill Shruikan so please just watch as i do so, and if you read carefully The demon actually gave a name and a reason and yer school grounds wont bother that as he isnt summoned or conjoured. He's just the brutal darker side of Shruikna and needs to kill him in orer to have a full life.))
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm

((That was fucking stupid, how did all that dumb bull-shit happen on school grounds and in the cafeteria in one post with out Jecht or Alexander noticing....)) Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 am

He would smile in her direction taking in her scent as he hugged back. "I-i'm not so sure i can make out blurred lines and your face just about and thats it". He would bury his face in Luci's shoulder crying

"Mum said id be safe from him here she promised it". he shout out loudly in Lucis head. "SHE PROMISED ME I WOULD BE SAFE SHE PROMISE DME lUCI SHE PROMISED, damn these curses and sis im not going to leave you do you really think i would want you too die that is why he went for me, so he could watch you die slowly as you tried to save me"

He would slowly stop crying and get up and look around his vision returning as he looked upon his sisters worried face. "Sis i'm nevergoing to leave you ever you know that i'm never goign to leave you ever i love you and always will"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 am

"shrui?...SHRUI!!!!" she ran to him hugging him tight "your not dead! im not alone! dont ever leave me alone ever!" She would look at him smiling slightly "but u cant see? why cant you see?" she would frown worry beginning to fill her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 am

Shruikans body would then shake violently as he forced himself onto his feet his body a flame and his eyes now a deep crimson his heart beating as fast as Luci's,he would then look at Adramelech and lat out a bloodcurling snarl as he advanced on him snarling angrily!! "I'M GONNA SAY THIS ONCE ADRAMELECH IT IS MY LIFE MY SOUL AND YOU ARENT HAVING IT YOUVE TRIED THREE TIMES NOW AND YOUVE GOTTEN NO WHERE, SO DROP IT AND LEAVE OR DIE BY MY TALON"

Adramelech would laugh happily at the now emboldened and stronger Shruikan. "bring it you marauding draconic sack of bones you dont have the guts to slaughter a demon infront of your sister you dont have the skill He would laugh more.

Shruikan would then launch himself at Adramelech and sink his teeth into his throat and rip it out forcing 8 talons into his chest ripping out his demonic heart. "I' am no ones tool for a new life NO ONES you got it and i love my family i will always love my family, nothing in this life or on this earth can stop me fighting to protect my family"

He would then rip off Adramelech's head with his powerful jaw and drop to the ground breathing heavily and asking for Luci "Sis you there i cant see i cant see anything" He would then beging to cry silently tears falling down his face as the flames died out his eyes a permenant deep set crimson
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 am

Luci would look at the demon her eyes wide, her heart beginning to beat faster causing blood to seep between her fingers from her neck "who...how did you...why have...." she would then dart over to horril fear beginning to show in her eyes. "hes dead...." She looked up at him her figure now shaking violently.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 am

His eyes would go dark crimson and flames would erupt around his body the blood on the floor catching aswell, as the Demon that had always haunted his dreams and waking life stepped forth intot he cafeteria.

The Demon woul look upon the body and laugh loudly watching it burn away as his body reformed itself, He would open and close his tattered wings, He would introduce himself casually "Allow me the pleasure of introducing myself Adramelech Arch Demon "king of Fire" and Scion of Darkness, but you can call me the killer of young Luci's and Kiari's brother Shruikan.

Adramelech would laugh to himself lightly speaking to those who could hear him"It is of no use he will not wake he is dead or dying one of those two look see as his blood burns, I am given more and more of my former life back and Luci dear sweet Luci letting him drink from you will only help me regain my lost power"

Adramelech would appraoch Shruikan's prone body and laugh again "Shruikan you fool did you really think i ws going to let you live just because i said i would spare your twin sister, your little sister and your little brother. No Shruikan my friend i spared them so that one day they may watch die slowly and only remember you begging them to make it stop"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 am

Luci put her hand to her neck trying to cover her new wound, she hoped he wouldnt get sacked for that..feeding off her helped him sumhow..atleast she thaught it did, it hurt like a b*tch though, and she was always left to heal herself which annoyed her from time to time but helping her brother was all she ever wanted to do..
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 am

He would snarl angrily at Horril then snarl in pain again as the wound become deeper and the blood thicker "Horril do not attempt to know what i should or should not have done i am far beyong merely feeding when it is suitable unlike i do not live off blood"

He would snarl viciously as pressure is applied to my already growing wound, He would snarl even louder as a second scar opens up. He would then not noticing Horril or caring about him at the time sink his teeth into Luci,s neck, then start to drink slowly trying to ignore the immense pain and terrible visons of his past.

He would release Luci's neck and drop to the floor silent and unmoving blood pouring from th 2 grave wounds in his side.

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:58 am

he laughed madly " do you know exactly where to keep the pressure on,and I woudl have to be miles away not to smell him" He held his head after tightening the belt further,he should of fed earlier he knew he should of.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:54 am

She nodded her head, Her eyes widened and looked around. Her eyes scanned the room that might help. "Emm...do you want me to keep the pressure on the wound? Maybe some distance might help clear your head" Quincy couldn't help but be impressed how red his eyes were...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:46 am

"he will be fine as soon as we get him up off the ground " He looked at the girl,his eyes blood red "you need to distract me before .. I end up sinking my fangs into him,resisting hurts so much argh!"
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 am

Qunicy paced nervously as her sister ran for help, she was chewing of her bottom lip and was unable to keep her eye's off her brother and Horril. She knew he wouldnt last long since he was still new to all of this..she knew the feeling. Quincy glanced at her wrist the tattoo line were becoming thin...almost breakable she thought absently. She blinked and looked back at her brother,
'Dont be stupid..tattoo's can't be breakable, ugh where is Luci? Did she get lost? God I hope shes okay.'

Quincy looked at Horril, she felt bad for him since he's doing this as a favor for them...for luci. Maybe talking will help him get his mind off his thrist.
"Emm...Do you thin Shrui will be ok?" she tried to smiled but found it impossible.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 am

He snatches the belt tightly buckling it above his finger within the wound " the hospital wing .. no idea where it is,run and get a teacher one of you,fast." he was utterly focused as he ripped enough of his shirt off to wraps 3 layers around the wound so the smell of blood faded slightly,and so he would be less likely to attack anyone.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 am

(( nyaaahhhh did no one see my message? like the one above horrils? TT-TT))
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:05 am

Luci quickly unbuckled the studded belt around her waist and whipped it out of the belt loops handing it to lan, "i d-dont have a cloth...amy?" she looked at her sister questionaly hoping she had a cloth or somthing close to it.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 am

HE growled his eyes turning blood red as he pushed his fingers into the wound" Give me cloth a belt anything! before I end up in a bloody frenzy" He was trying his damned control but blood,the blood smelled so sweet and tantalising to his senses "HURRY!".
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 am

She would see the blood and now using both of her hands, she pushing them off the ground and sprints off into the kicthen.
'I need a cloth..Anything to put pressure on the wound and reduce blood loss. Crap I dont have enough time'
Quincys nerves getiing the better of her were starting to delay her thinking. She dashed over to a cuppboard and pulled out a tea towel and began running back to Luci, Quincy bearly even notice Horril standing there still.
She knelt again and pressed the clothe down on his wound, she knew this would be painful but if it saves his life she doesn't care. His pain would only last a moment, death is forever. She looked at Luci trying to sound calm "We need to get him to the hospital wing" Crap...not knowing their way around a school in an emergancy wasn't idle..
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 am

"h-he just came in screaming!, said that he wanted me to make it stop" She'd bite her lip choking back a sob, she hated crying it seemed so weak to her " hes b-bleeding..." She looked at amy tears beginning to spill down over her cheek "help him..." Luci then looked at horril, her eyes pleading for his help.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 am

Quincy Blinked down at her sister and deeply concernd expression ran across her face, she hated seeing family up set and even worst hurt. she bite her lip so hard so much that she cut it. She shook off the terror that was slowly taking conrol of her muscles and knelt beside Luci placing her hand lightly on Luci's shoulder, in a comforting way.
"Shhh" she cooed softly. "He'll be ok, take a deep breath" she turn her attention to Shrui, her eyes ran over him checking for any obvious injurys. Using her free hand she tuck her hair behind her ear pulling most of it out her face, this was something she rarly done as she like hiding behind her fridge. But shrui was in pain. "Shrui, you need to relax and tell me what happened" trying to keep her voice calm and professional, this was a tone she used when trying to be unattached to whoever she was addressing but she voice failed her and her voice broke at the last word.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 am

He heard the calls and was there in under a second scowling "What's going on Luci?!?!" Scowling even more he prowled around the area checking everything for any sign or another prescence.what happened here he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat it or wear it...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: