The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Eat it or wear it...

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 am

All most trip over her own feet as she ran and grabbed the jug of water and gulped it all down. water trickled down my mouth once I finished it. "Woa sis how do you eat that stuff." Quincy liked chillies but she has never had it that strong and want's to never experience that again. While still patting she looked around "I think he must think he's above and wiser than us. Awh well, his loss" she laughs and looks at the mess bitting her lip. "Come on we should really clean up" usually she would just pretend along with luci but she wanted to avoid trouble for as long as possible while here and definatly she didnt wanted to get in trouble her first day.

she wondered over to the back room and grabbed a mop and sweeping brush she threw the brush at Luci "Come on it wont take long" she laughs and begins cleaning the remains of their food off the floor, she couldnt help but laugh at all of this
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:34 am

She laughed loudly "it wasnt us ok" she grinned winking at her sister befor wondering off to another table and sitting at it whistling innocently. "waters over there sis" she pointed at a large water cooler smiling "and what was up with mr vampy-pants, too good for a food fight" she laughed to herself almost falling out of her chair.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 am

She would yelp suprised and struggles against her sister. Her eyes would widen as she saw her going towards the chillie, "Dont you dare!!-" she was cut off by the pizza chiile being shoved in. apon biting the chillie instant burning began and the urgent need was water was becoming unbearble and her eyes began to water. however she still had the hand full of salad and shoved it in her sisters mouth and pushed her out and spat the chillie out. To her disappiontment the burning didn't leave with the chillie.

while panting from the burning she hold her hands up "quits!!"
She glances around her at the mess they made.. "eh..they are Notgoing to be happy about this." she bite her lip to stop from laughing and glanced around for water.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 am

Luci dived across the table landing on her sister and shouting some colourful words, fortunately due to the salad in her mouth they were unreconizable. She grabbed a jalapeno off her pizza quickly and prized her sisters jaws open shoving the chillie in and closing her jaw quickly making sure she bit into the chillie.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 am

HE rises and strides ou tof the cafeteria,his patience with play fights was not what it used to be,he found them dull and pointless so he just always walked away,anxious to meet someone he could relate to,he obvious had no proper intrest in Luci he realised,she was just someone he was comfortable around.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 am

She would growl playfully and grabs the glass of water and dives from her chair chasing Luci pouring the water over her and grabs a handfully of salad shoving it in her mouth when her sis would scream due to the coldness of the water. Quincy would burst out laugh and run and grab another handfull of salad and runs the the opposit end of the table smiling daringly."Hope your cooled off now sis, see vegtables arent so bad now are they?" she would laugh softly

she stand waiting at the slightest movement of her sister, she is ready to run a mile. She cant help but think back to the many play fights before this
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 am

"Human food well the venom that coverts people turns it to water,so I then have to spi tit out as water does not do well within me as I get all my water from the blood of the animals I feed off."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 am

She took the water and set it down next to her plate "im not ready to cool off yet" she grinned chillies her favorite food. she finnished off the slice of pizza and wolfed down the second before taking a drink. "d'you like chillies? or do u remember liking chillies?" she pulled a face unsure if he would remember somthing like that. She looked slyly at her sister befor throwing a leaf of lettuce at her, hiting her square in the face befor giggling and jumping up out of her seat and runnng behind horril.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am

She glanced at her sister warningly, If she wont eat it Quincy has no problem forcing her. She puts the salad back on lucis plate and takes another bite. "Horril shes over reacting, Its not that bad." she looks at her sister all most daring her sis to put it back on her plate again. She takes another bite and chews looking up at Horril think he must be bored out of his mind by this stage. She still felt nervous around vampires but she was letting her gaurd down abit now. she waited for Horril to answer her question about what would happen if he ate human food.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 am

HE hands Luci a glass of water with a soft chuckle,h eknew Chilli's burned the tounge but he had never seen someones eyes pop so far over the heat before,true entertainment for the sadistic,but he wasn't sadistic" there Luci drink that".
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 am

"ITS GROSS!!!!!!" she screamed answering horrils question before putting all the salad back on her sisters place "i refuse to believe that they like anywere else" She took another bite of her pizza pulling a face as her tongue started to singe.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 am

"it tastes bland...what would happen if you happened to eat Human food?" she picked up a fork and began picking at her salad taking a mouthfully every so often, she was rather intrested in horril as she never talked to a vampire and get the chance to ask questions...
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 am

"What does Salad taste like? I mean I have no memory of it like most foods,since I was bitten I lost alot of my memory you see,awkward and annoying but I would much wish to eat human foods again,very much so" he geniunly meant that,h ehated relying on other animals to survive,it wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:57 am

She pulls a face back at her sister and flicks Luci's nose." If you dont eat your veg how do you expect to grow? And your not getting off that easy!" she pushes more than what luci gave her, twice as much in fact. "Luci I think mum told you Far to many bed time storys" she would poke her tounge out at her. "Im sure vampires hav ubanised themselfs to blend in with their prey." she would smirk to herself as she finishes the pizza off.

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:54 am

She pulled a face at her sister and took a bite of her pizza "i was talking about the lettuce!!!" She then turned her attention to horril and nodded knowingly, replying with a simple " monsters like beds and closets, vampires like castles" She then put all her lettuce on her sisters plate " here misses 'i like lettuce!' chomp on that cabbage patch" she smiled knowing what she said made no sence.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 am

"Just to state it..Were all living in a castle.." she laughs again, looking up at the pair as she continues to eat letting her mind wonder between silences. She looks at her sisters plate, and notices how a couple of leaves could be classd as a salad. "Emm Sis, Thats not a salad." she would indecate her plate which is half covered in bright green leaves and baby tamtoes "Thats a salad" she would laugh softly shaking her head at Luci.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 am

"castles,right. no not all of us do,one coven I know live in a rather in your face open plan modern house, I technicly have to residings but since my .. memory issue I have only been living in the palace in Shienara."
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 am

She looked up at him frowning, Is he able to to read minds? Or maybe my body language is giving me away?Hmm...Odd she thought to herself and picked up the pizza biting into it neatly, she chew slowly and swallowed before answering her question. "Without manners and rules we turn into animals." she chuckled half hearted. ironic..she glanced over at her sister momentarily checking if she was ok before taking another bite of pizza. It wasnt the same as what she's used to but it was still good. "hungers good sauce" was the saying playing in her mind.

She couldn't help but laugh at her sisters comment covering her mouth she finsihed the peice of food in her mouth. "You mean those dolls with big heads and a signature on there ass? what ever keeps you happy Luci, I guess" she giggled softly
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 am

She poked her tongue out "no ur kind live in big spooky castles on hill tops in" she'd roll her eyes at him again but smiles slightly, relaxing into the conversation.
She wasnt good with talking to people as she was easily offended or loud mouthed.

She put a few slices of chillie pizza on her plate along with a few leaf's of lettuce. "well i cant back down now can i" she'd pull another face feeling like a rabbit "ugh this reminds me too much of cabbage patch babies.."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:38 am

"Tear through the food if you want,manners is not something my kind eat with so don't worry I have no qaurrel with hungry humans eating their meal fast* he sighed some,all this talk of hunger was stirring up his own thirst to feed,but yet again he beat it down ruthlessly,later not here not now,later I will feed he though,aloud.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 am

She ignored the Monster talk and was concentrating on the food, Hmmm pizza, I wonder if it will be as good as it was back home.. She laughed at her sister face when adressing the salad "I'll think I'll have the same. Salads are good for you Luci, your ment to enjoy eating them not force them down because you know its the right thing to do" She laughed and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza and a portion of salad with baby tomatoes. "Yummmmm" she pulled out a chair and sat down bearly able to stop herself tearing into the food.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 am

"underbeds and in closets,do you think that is where my kind hide?" he laughs softly.
how could she really believe the whole monsters are underbeds and in closets thing he wondered,thi scertainly was turning ou tas a curiou ssituation,he should really watch his step here he thought.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 am

"monsters live under beds and in closets, not schools" She would scowl at his anti-social comments wondering why he put himself down so much, her scowl deeped slightly as people who constantly put themselves down annoyed her. "pizza..." she muttered grabbing a plate and eyeing up a chillie pizza. "and salad i guess" she pulled a face looking at the salad.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am

" Scared of you two,no,maybe of that KAtana Luci has but not enough not to be semi-social,no it is my own instincts that SCARE me the most" he sighed and slouched onto a chair watching the two girls,a long year indeed if everyone had been warned about vampires or hated them.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 am

She smirks, even though she is rather un easy around vampires she is pushing that aside along with the warning in her head about them. "What? A big scary vamp is afriad to sit with a couple of girls? believe me we can look after ourselfs. Theres nothign to be worried about." She grabbed a plate and eyed the food infront of her longingly. "Humm..Luci what are you gona havee?" She glanced at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat it or wear it...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: