The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Eat it or wear it...

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 am

Luci looked at her brother eyes wide, Why is he hurt, who's done this to him, i am going to kill whoever's hurt him.. Her thaughts ran quickly and darkly through her mind, her brother one of the closest people to her.

She knelt down next to her brother unsure of what to do "HELP!!! ANYONE AROUND?? HELP!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs all calmness dissapearing and leaving her panic-stricken and scared.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Wear it or eat it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 am

(Spelling and grammar guys... Please try? It makes things way better. Also, the longer your post, the more we know about your character. This leads to better role-play. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

He would look at his big sister as his eyes turned red fall to his knees his eyes turning scarlet and he would choke as I said hi to Luci and Amy. "Heya big sis".

He start to tremble and snarl in immense pain as the scar along his left side would burst open and blow pour from it. "LUCI MAKE IT STOP PLEASE SISTER MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!!!!!" He would scream out in pain again and grab Luci lightly pleading with her. "make it stop".

He would fall silent and lay on the floor blood still pouring from the wound.

Last edited by Shruikan Carden on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am

"awww shame il have to cancel the order i put in then huh.." she laughed at her sisters excitement and quickened her pace to keep up. "you can pick sumwere and we'll have to try and find it" she giggled in her mind the idea sounding like a game.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 am

She would lean back on her sister. "No, no maggot cakes" her nose wrinkles up in imagening how a dessert like that would look, this made her stomach turn "Urgh..Ok time to explore!" she jumps up and pulls Luci towards the exit of the hall. "Okies, where to go? hmmm?" she is sorta excited about this
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 am

"Joining you,I think to be honest I shoul dhunt and then retire to solitude for a while,gather my thoughts,I may visit you tommorow ok?" he smiled softly bowing to them both before moving away faster than the eye can follow.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 am

Luci slumped on quincy now bored of waiting for a reply "if he doesnt answer can i give him a nice maggot filled cake?" she asked this question innocently hoping it would cause a reaction and a answer though she wasnt expecting a nice one it would have to be slightly nice she was inviting this boy for her own sake.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 am

Quincy knew when Luci was making an effort and she knewit wa shard for her as Luci tends to be straight forward but that wa sluci and people loved her because of it. Quincy stood beside her sister waiting to go "exploring" the castel. This will be a good so to help her recongise the building, as big as it is she has already memorise some of the various areas. She glanced up at Horril as Luci asked him the question. Quincy was planning on staying quiet for a bit untill her nerves settle abit.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

She looked at horril "will u be joining us or what?" her voice was now a bored tone, she always tried to be nice when her sister was present. Manners not particully her strong point, she put in little effort with her cover ups although she occasionaly wanted to seem nice.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

She cursed herslef in her head. "Dont go. You are still learning how to deal with what you are thats what pretty much everyone is here to do. Your a student here and the only way from people to relax is get to know you so stay" she sighed softly

She smiled at her sister. "Yeah that sounds fun, but emm..you better lead the way I havnt got a clue how to get around here" she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 am

"the only reasonable fun place i can think of it the courtyard..." Her eyes softens as she looked at amy, feeling her worry. "how about we explore?" She smiled her eyes flickering to an icey blue, going to a quiet place would be best for amy, it would help her calm her nerves. She waved half heartedly at horril not really listening to his words.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 am

"I can see when people are uncomfortable around me so I think I'll take leave of you both now .... I would not wish to scare anyone or make anyone nervous as I am not the best vampire to be friends with as most have learned over the last 4 days."
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 am

Apon hearing how younge of a vampire he is she begins to feel un nerved by him being here again."Well I rather you leaving the room than eating me.." she mutters quietly mainly to herself. She folds he arms and shifts on her feet, "Luci is there any where else fun to hang around?" she threw out a random question hating the silence and tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 am

Luci hissed slightly, offended at his comment "what makes you think its just vampire who feed off blood" her eyes would flare to a vibrant red that matched her eyes perfectly, she did not like to look this way but if it proved her point she would show herself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 am

"Most of the vampires here are not new to this I was converted only 4 days ago,I virtualy have no control or I shouldn'y have but I cannot sit in a room with two people and keep exact control,I do need to leave to regain control until I can go and hunt deer in the forest to feed from.."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 am

She sighed tilting her chair back onto two legs "your not the only one who craves blood i bet there are thousands of students and teachers here that want to rip out a humans throat and drink them dry, and besides we can handle ourselves uv seen one of my weapons dont think thats the only one i posses" Her features had now smoothed out showing a slightly bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 am

" A be right back would of meant opening my mouth and risking sinking my fangs into one of you,and being a vampire means you are never ok because you are nto alive and you crave blood almost daily when newly converted."
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 am

she glanced at him again "well no it wasnt we we're..preoccupied with important issues to deal with" she glanced at her sister out of the corner of her eyes and makes sure shes okay. "Are you feeling better now then Horril?" She tilted her head as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 am

" a be right back would of been nice instead of leaving and making us feel like we're not good enough" she would scowl her pleasant thaughts shifting again. she turned her attention back to her sister "bah let them throw me out but mom will give them a bollocking if they do." she grinned, her mothers fiery temper was not one to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 am

"fancy clothes" he laughed,as he looked down at his torn and stained clothing,the mud stains deep set" no tnot posh one bit" he sighed and looked at the two " I would of hoped you would understand the thirst but apparently my eyes having turned red went unnoticed.."
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am

She watched as the evil smirk spread across her sisters face, Not good Luci will probally get herself thrown out of here. She shook her head at her sister even though the idea of setting fireworks off in the courtyard seemed rather appealing. But no, we will save that for another time. "Luci dont be cruel. Maybe you will grow to like him, dont jump to tourturing the child. Okay?" she laughed shaking it off. She glance down at her clothes and was rather suprised they still remained clean.

She double checked the table and took the brush off luci and brought it back to the store room, the thought of the fire works was playing in her mind "Sis definatly dont get rid of those fire works they could be a solution to a boring afternoon" she smirks and placed her hands on her hips blinks a couple of times and looked around her.

"So what now?"

She jumped at the sound of Horril. Jeez that kid has a nack of scaring the hell out of me she thought as she glanced at him. "We thought you ran out of us because you didn't want your fancy clothes messed up"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 am

He was leaning against the wall outside gathering his head,walks back into the room " you know what I am so it is not my fault if the thirst came over me and I needed a moment away from you two."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 am

She'd laugh loudly "shame i baught a load of fireworks with me too.." Luci pouted, she liked making evil plans it was always fun and a bonus if it was to someone she now disliked. If she couldnt carry out one of these plans she would make his life a living hell without harming him, she smiled thinking of more plans to make him wish he was never born.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 am

she grunted softly in agreement, maybe was right about him after all. So much for trying to give the guy a chance and all he does is walk out, well thats his loss. she glanced up smiling at her sister I few of idea running through her own mind and a good idea of what Lucis think about. "I'm afraid Luci theres probally some rules against it here" she chuckles and set the mop aside and brings the plates over to the kitchen to be cleaned. While walking back she becomes rather glad no one else was here, making a show of themselfs of a bunch of people she didn't know didnt really appeal to her. But it was with Luci who she felt comfortable around and felt like she could just be herself. she sighed relifed when the area which they had sat looked like it had been completly un touched

"Phew..so glad no teachers came in" she smiled brightly and laughs nervously

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Luci poked her tongue out "i told u he was posh, that vampires for u stuck up" she nodded to herself befor walking back to her sister and beginning to clean up. "he'll get whats comming to him" she smiled sadisticly different plans and tactics running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat it or wear it...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: