The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Eat it or wear it...

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:21 am

He looked around "I cannot eat human food,and if you wish me to stay I will,though I do not believe you really want a monster like me near you,I may be a "vegetarian" vampire now but once I was first turned I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 am

Quincy Stopped when seeing Horril leaving. she frowned, "Are you not getting anything to eat? Someone vampires can eat human right?" she began to feel bad for Horril. "At least stay to keep yourself company" she smiled and her stomach growled and she began running again
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 am

"ch'yaa posh" she would mutter to herself.

Her eyes would dart around the room "i could eat the rider and chase the horse" she whined to nobody in particular. smiling slightly at her switch, she really did love horses they were a part of her life.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:06 am

"Well might of just been how I have been brought up Luci,now I take leave of you both" he walked off down the corridor with a soft frown deep in his own mind,what could he do to spare himself all this grief here he wondered,not alot he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 am

Quincy stopped short causing Luci to bump into her. She couldn't help but feel lost in such a open space, she stumbled forward slightly before turning around. "Ok! where do we get the food? or I'm going to the stables." She laughed again and turned around her eyes scanning the room. Finally she spotted the area dishing out food and she grabbed her sisters wrist and dragged her along with her as she practically ran across the hall.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 am

She would poke her tongue out at him and roll her eyes her attention turning back to her sister "ugh ur such a gentleman" she directed her short comment at the teenager befor pulling a face and walking into the cafateria with her sister, her stomache beginning to growl.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am

She would giggle at her sister, she would trun and see Horril and reduce it to a grin, she glanced back at the doors and ran her finger's through her hair, She was still not used to it being so short.
"Oh, sorry we were causing so much" she resisted to laugh again "noise. Yeah I found it but little miss in a hurry would of had me starve to death by running past it" She nudged her sister and pushed against the doors,opening them and slipped trhough holding it open for Luci to follow. She noticed how empty the place was which created eary feeling for her

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellings >.<)
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 am

"Oh sorry Luci I didn't realise my humour would offend,please accept my apology."
He tried to smile to reassure her that he meant he was sorry but the smiles looked odd upon his pale cold face.well he thought,this is just a wonderful way to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 am

Lucis jaw was on the floor at her sister's comment on her horses " you cant eat my horses what are you french!!!" a scowl would set on her features, she adored her horses and her sister knew it. "lets just go inside and see" her face would relax again "and i do need both of my horses razzy is for show jumping and dressage, harvey is for cross country" She would grin thaughts of her sister riding razzy clouding up her mind and making her giggle. She would then turn her attention to horril, her face darkening slightly at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 am

He chuckled to himself " yes ladies that is the cafeteria,you made such a racket I thought I'd come and give you a hand finding it,obviously wasn't finding it you found difficult but realising it was right in front of you".
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 am

She laughed at her sisters Rant and ruffled her hair poking her tounge out happily. She missed times like these back home, this place was feeling better already.
"Is that the place where I can get food!! I'm fricken starving. I could eat a horse..Luci...you have two horses...You dont Need two of them do you?" She giggled at her joke and laughed apon seeing her sister's reaction as she knew Luci adored her horses.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:42 am

Luci let out a small scream as she was yanked back, lucky catching herself befor she hit the ground "uhhh what in there" her tone slightly darken as she was too short to see through the windows. GRRRR why am i so short, i havnt grown in ages! mabey this is it and i will never grown again! Luci pulled a face at the thaught of forever being short, the idea extremely unappealing.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 am

she would follow her sister running down the corridor to what she was hoping was the Cafeteria. She was trying to stop from laughing. "I know what you mean, I keep getting lost its not funny anymore" she skid to a stop into front of two double doors and pulls her sister back. she would walk up going on her tippy toes glancing through the window in the doors. "Is that it? or is it furth door?" she would turn to smile at her sister
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 am

Luci darted down the hallway with her sister in tow trying to locate the cafateria "im sure its round here somewere...jeez they should give us a frigg'in map! this place is huuuuge " Her eyes would flicker back to her sister momentarily making sure she was ok.

Last edited by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat it or wear it...   Eat it or wear it... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat it or wear it...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: